I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year to all!

I just turned 52. That makes me older than I used to be. I love women of all ages, but for play I prefer 30 and up. I haven't really found an upper limit yet.

Best wishes to all! (Even those who have no use for those such as me.)

Happy New Year to all!

I just turned 52. That makes me older than I used to be. I love women of all ages, but for play I prefer 30 and up. I haven't really found an upper limit yet.

As a general rule the really young women don't post here for long.

This is a fun thread,

and the more the merrier:cathappy:

Happy New Years Grace! I hope the tequila doesn't bite back this morning!

Happy New Year to you too! I drink tequila because it routinely sits quite well with me....with very few negative effects.

I did have an extra cup of coffee.....

This is a fact I have both noticed and laughed about. The 18-year-old Twinkies seem too good to be true....because they are. :catroar:

As a general rule the really young women don't post here for long.

This is a fun thread,

and the more the merrier:cathappy:

Speaking of "young"... as my wife and I lay on the couch last evening watching Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve, we noticed how many young people were in the crowd and how all the songs were geared for a younger audience, e.g Justin Beeber. It seemed odd to us that quite possibly the only people who watched this show were older like us, and the ones who might be interested in the show were probably all out partying. It didn't seem as though the show related well to its audience.

Speaking of "young"... as my wife and I lay on the couch last evening watching Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve, we noticed how many young people were in the crowd and how all the songs were geared for a younger audience, e.g Justin Beeber. It seemed odd to us that quite possibly the only people who watched this show were older like us, and the ones who might be interested in the show were probably all out partying. It didn't seem as though the show related well to its audience.

Hmm. I was unaware that you were married.

Happy New Year to all!

Awwww....am I too young for You? Your age and s/n are perfect for me. :)

I guess I get the obligatory "Good Morning" post today. Hello to all the beautiful women (and cool guys) on the thread!

Hope everyone has recovered from their New Years celebrations and, like me, is looking forward to an amazing and transformative 2012!

Hello to everyone! I can't remember when (or if) I posted before so I'll just say I'm happy to be here. I hope that your holidays were great and that this new year will be so much better than the last. :)

Hmmmm turned 50 last year. Does that make me old? I am told I look much younger than my age. God bless those who like "older" men. It's just that I still think like I am 25.

Hmmmm turned 50 last year. Does that make me old? I am told I look much younger than my age. God bless those who like "older" men. It's just that I still think like I am 25.

Oh my! You make us sound like we cruise the old folk's home for dates:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back