The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, some quality time: How nice.

As to 7am, I loaded my machine at 5.20, had a drink and went back to bed for a while!

And now - COFFEE
:)

I feel for you for the 5.20 bit, and am jealous at your ability too go back to bed, HP. Once I'm up, I'm up... :(

Evening all.

Shea - glad you got your submission problem resolved. Oh, the irony... ;) I'll read it this weekend, promise.

Oh, Steve, that's a good one. Haha!:rolleyes:

Nice shirt, by the way, I like it.

Well, I'm done being a baby about my Nude Day story. :rolleyes: It is a part of the contest (Thanks Tx!) and I'm done talking about it!

anna, I still don't see a comment from you. :confused: Bummer.

dampy, I hope you are feeling better today!

Hope the rest of you are doing well! We had a good time at the beach yesterday. The weekend is full of get-togethers with family and friends. And brainstorming about my FAWC story. :)

Last edited:
I slept most of it. I woke up very early this morning and then went back to bed. This is the most time I've had off in three years.
Enjoy the time off. I'm considering sleeping most of the next several days away.

And I'm left-handed. All kinds of convenient... :)

Why , thank you!
Things are becoming strangely... convenient around here.

Random thought - Sexy Beast is an odd movie to start airing at 11am.

Evening Steve. Just a weekend getaway. I just bought a remote shutter release for my camera so I hope to get some really good night shots. Just got back from the bar and want to sleep, but the apartment needs a good cleaning and Figaro (the skitzo) is meowing nonstop.
Have a good weekend, john!

Ah, some quality time: How nice.

As to 7am, I loaded my machine at 5.20, had a drink and went back to bed for a while!

And now - COFFEE
:)
See, that's how I see my early Saturday mornings - quality quiet time. :)

Well, I'm done being a baby about my Nude Day story. :rolleyes: It is a part of the contest (Thanks Tx!) and I'm done talking about it!

anna, I still don't see a comment from you. :confused: Bummer.

Yay! Yeah, I checked on the contest page and there it was! On the other hand, I'm confused too. I DID leave a comment....

"Very nice.
It isn't easy to write in the voice you chose, so kudos for that. I enjoyed the rather unexpected sense of Blonde's disassociation from the rest of the story. Dark Bob was interesting in her somewhat awkward attempts to connect. Overall, nicely done."

Why it didn't post, we'll never know. Stupid interwebs *grumble, grumble*

Enjoy the time off. I'm considering sleeping most of the next several days away.

Things are becoming strangely... convenient around here.

Random thought - Sexy Beast is an odd movie to start airing at 11am.

Have a good weekend, john!

See, that's how I see my early Saturday mornings - quality quiet time. :)

Yay! Yeah, I checked on the contest page and there it was! On the other hand, I'm confused too. I DID leave a comment....

"Very nice.
It isn't easy to write in the voice you chose, so kudos for that. I enjoyed the rather unexpected sense of Blonde's disassociation from the rest of the story. Dark Bob was interesting in her somewhat awkward attempts to connect. Overall, nicely done."

Why it didn't post, we'll never know. Stupid interwebs *grumble, grumble*

That does make me grumble, too! I wonder why it didn't show up? That is such a nice comment, anna, thank you so much!

Just stopping in for some coffee. About halfway there now and it's a beautiful day. Hugs all around.

Evening, or morning, HP and Dampy. ;)

For me it's time for a beer. Rampant Ale, Rolf, if you please.

A very warm night (27C) and a slump in front of the TV after a very busy day means not a lot of decent sleep.
You OK ?

Yes, thank you. Seem to have kicked off whatever it was yesterday. :)

waves to slyc

I'm in the mood to just slump in a corner and eat peanuts. :cool:

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, Dampy. Hope you're recovering nicely. :rose:

Was nothing serious really.

Here Here.
But not too much in the Peanut stuff, please Damps, they are Very Fattening!

I know! Everything is. :(

Plus, peanuts also make me break out. :rolleyes: It's just that they're just so deliciously munchy...

Tosh. :p Give me a PB&J any day of the week and I'm happy.

Ah no. I can't do peanut butter.

Good evening everyone. Waiting for the light to fade so I'll stop in for some coffee. It's been over a week since the Fourth of July, but everyone around the water is shooting off fireworks.

Dampy, I'm glad you're feeling better. :rose:

Hey, willie, HP; how are you two doing?

I so feel for you . . . .

:heart:

Yes, I know it's a major American food group. I simply couldn't develop a taste for it. :cool:

Good evening everyone. Waiting for the light to fade so I'll stop in for some coffee. It's been over a week since the Fourth of July, but everyone around the water is shooting off fireworks.

Dampy, I'm glad you're feeling better. :rose:

Hey, willie, HP; how are you two doing?

More firework pics? :)

Yes, I know it's a major American food group. I simply couldn't develop a taste for it. :cool:

More firework pics? :)

I wish I could. The problem is that they are so random where and when they fire. First there would be some at the resort just down the beach. By the time I get my camera in position and my settings right, the fireworks would stop. Then the house across the canal would fire some off. Same issue; rush to get everything set up, then too late. Right now, I'm just focusing on getting a nice starry sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back