I Love To Cum In My Wife Then Lick Her Clean, Anyone Else ??

There is nothing like hiking my wife's ass up, fucking her from behind, filling her pussy with cum, then clean all of it that drips down to her sweet butt hole. She loves my tongue inside her, cleaning my cum from her and then her cumming on my tongue. Awesome... Anyone else ??

I'd love to do that to my wife

So, any strategy for overcoming that change of desire after ejaculation? I have come close, no pun intended.

So, any strategy for overcoming that change of desire after ejaculation? I have come close, no pun intended.

Tell her to force you to the first time, tell her to just sit on your face the second you finish cumming

Tell her to force you to the first time, tell her to just sit on your face the second you finish cumming
That's the most common strategy, but I want to make it a totally unexpected surprise.

I also enjoy this, awesome.....and she loves it! Would love to lick another mans cum from her also!!! Very hot!

I Had The Same Issue

I had been wanting to do this for a number of years but after ejaculating I lost the courage. A couple of months ago I just blurted it out in conversation that I wanted to lick my cum from her tits and pussy. My heart was pounding when I said the words. Her response was fully supportive. She told me that what I wanted to do in the bedroom was a safe secret with her. That night I had my first cream pie, I just went for it immediately and knew my secret desire was safe and understood. She exploded with shaking trembling, orgasm almost immediately after I started! It seems to be something we can both enjoy!

Last edited:
I had the same experience most here have mentioned, where immediately after cumming I lose my desire to go down and taste it. I found that waiting a few minutes and just enjoying the afterglow while holding each other works wonders at getting the juices flowing.
We usually start our love making with her in panties and she knows what a turn-on it is for me to lick and suck on her wet panties. Last nite after we finished fucking she slipped her panties back on and let my cum leak out and soak them...I hand my fingers on her pantied covered pussy before she even got settled back in bed. I had no problem going down on her and sucking on her cum filled panties and pulling them off to lick and suck my cum from her dripping pussy.
Once I'm down there I find the smell and taste so fucking erotic my cock is hard again in no time and ready to fuck her again.

She seems to really like me licking her wet cum soaked pussy too...

Last night I stopped in the middle of fucking my wife and went down on her. I loved licking her pussy that had just had my cock in it. If she were on the pill (or if I had a vasectomy) I would love to bury my tongue in her cum filled pussy.

Last night I stopped in the middle of fucking my wife and went down on her. I loved licking her pussy that had just had my cock in it. If she were on the pill (or if I had a vasectomy) I would love to bury my tongue in her cum filled pussy.

I love to do that as well while I wait to have a creampie

I've always done this, but I eat my own cum alot, I'd use it as a way to show into them i was, willing to go down even after a filled it up.

There is nothing like hiking my wife's ass up, fucking her from behind, filling her pussy with cum, then clean all of it that drips down to her sweet butt hole. She loves my tongue inside her, cleaning my cum from her and then her cumming on my tongue. Awesome... Anyone else ??
I love doing this all the time, but not with my wife, with my mother in law; her pussy juices taste great after I shoot my load into her hot pussy!

I just wish my OH would do this to me, the thought of it turns me on immensely. His cum tastes heavenly but he isn't remotely interested :(

Yes, I'd lick your cum out of her, sight unseen, any day of the week.

Finally got to try it with the new Girl, just like this. Fucked her from behind and filled her with a huge load, rolled her over and tried to lick every drop from her, before she begged me to let her taste it.
It was the hottest fucking night. PUN intended!

Hi Ramone45, I have that same problem plus the two times I actually tried to do it my wife stopped me. I think she just thinks its gay. However, we have recently started talking about BDSM/Humiliation and some light DOM/SUB play where she would be the natural DOM and I did suggest this to her. Hopefully one day she will just sit on my face and force me too.

It's not that I enjoy eating my own cum, its the looking forward to the humiliation that gets me excited but then once the event occurs I also lose interest.

My girlfriend cums everytime I do this. She's gotten to the point where she tells me, "You have work to do" after I cum in her if I roll over.

This something I have recently come to desire and have yet to find any willing participant.

I Understand

I have just recently been cleaning my wife up and she cums very hard when I do.....I would love to have her ask me or maybe even more so have her tell me to clean here up.....

My girlfriend cums everytime I do this. She's gotten to the point where she tells me, "You have work to do" after I cum in her if I roll over.

I have been surprised, at the number of women that have never experienced that before! No, I haven't been with a huge number of women, that I have done that for before discovering it myself. I have taken an unofficial poll though! It's always fun to look at a women's facial expression when asked that question, because they never considered it before. When its done properly, it's always good for another orgasm out of her!

Last edited:
Ok, this was a secret desire of mine for like it seems forever. I have wanted him to do this for me afterwards for a very long time. He almost did it once but, never took the whole plunge to lick it out and finish. I would love to cum this way.

Ok, this was a secret desire of mine for like it seems forever. I have wanted him to do this for me afterwards for a very long time. He almost did it once but, never took the whole plunge to lick it out and finish. I would love to cum this way.
You know, if he were to read that - to see you talk about it with such obvious hunger - I'm certain nothing would stop him from going down on you after he comes inside and staying down until the job gets done.

Back