Mob boss and his lawyer (CLOSED)

When Emily leaned over to kiss him on the cheek and tell him she would get Alonzo free of the prostitution charges, he smiled. From his recent experiences with the sexy lawyer, he had little doubt she would find a way to have the charges dismissed.

The feel of her pussy lips against her silk panties was getting Jack excited again for more sex with his lawyer bombshell. It was a shame they couldn't continue their sex games at her place. But they had to have dinner with Alonzo and Carlos to discuss how they would get him off the charges of prostitution. When they pulled into the restaurant drive he felt a bit of dampness on the tip of his fingers. Yes later on would be his turn to take control and he was looking forward to it.

The doorman met them at the curb and Jack had to pull his hand away from her sex. He smiled at the man as he opened the doors for them and then drove away to park the car. They found Alonzo and Carlos sitting in one of the corner tables away from the main dining area.

Jack saw the smug smile on Carlos' face, knowing that they were doing more than discussing legal issues. Emily was introduced to Alonzo who was wearing a bright smile.

"I see already Jack that you know how to pick your lawyers," he said taking Emily's hand and kissing the back of it.

Jack filled in Alonzo on what he had told Emily so far and then Alonzo described to her that some of his girls got overzealous and propositioned an undercover female cop and her male partner. They were promised some money for a private party and all they had to do was dance for a group of men and women. After they danced, the group offered them money for sex and they got busted. Turns out they told the cops they did the same thing in the club. The police came and arrested me for a prostitution ring."

He paused for a moment to take a sip of his wine and then said. "I think you should come to the club and see what we have to offer so you have a better feel for the type of place I run."

Jack, Carlos, and Alonzo looked at Emily waiting to hear what she had to say.
 
Emily was let out the car by the doorman. "Thankyou." She said smiling at the man. She moved to stand with Jack. She smiled at Jack as she stroked her hair behind her ears. She looked at him and she wanted him so badly but she couldn't have him right now because it was business time.

They went into the restaurant and found Alonzo and Carlos sat together at the corner table in the main dining area. She noticed the look on Carlos face and it made her fidget a bit. She got introduced to Alonzo. She smiled at him and politely put her hand out to shake his hand but he kissed her hand instead.

She sat down next to Jack and she listened to Alonzo. She made mental notes about his story of things that could help her in her case for him. She felt pretty confident about the case and she had her business mind on right now but her pussy was still wet though so she was slightly distracted.

She watched Alonzo sip on his wine. "I totally think I should come to the club because I want to get a feel for the place and I think it would be quiet a bit of fun." She said. She ran her hand through her hair smiling at the three guys. She wondered if Alonzo would be surprised by her respond, she knew the other two wouldn't be because they knew her other side.
 
Alonzo was impressed with Emily and he couldn't keep his greedy eyes off her large breasts when she talked. And when she told them it would be a good idea to visit the club and it would be a lot of fun, his eyes twinkled with pure desire.

Jack knew Alonzo's lust for sex but he also knew there was no way he would ever let him near Emily. He had heard some stories about his sexual appetite and he didn't want his lawyer drawn into his web of sexual conquests. Besides he was the one who brought her into the case so Alonzo should be grateful. He looked at Emily and smiled.

"I think that is a great idea. You can get first hand knowledge of what the place is like and you will be able to see all his business interests first hand." He knew she had a high level of sexual appetite and he could see that she wanted to go to the club. "When do you think it would a good time for her to investigate what she needs?"

Alonzo and Carlos looked at her with hungry eyes. "Why don't we all go tonight?" Alonzo smirked.

Jack was quick to respond. "That won't work for us Alonzo. We have some unfinished business to take care of back at the house." He saw Carlos' eyes open wider at the mention of unfinished business. Jack was not sure Carlos would be part of the fun or not. He wanted to see how the evening progressed.

Alonzo's eyes left her large breasts for a moment to answer. "Ok then how about tomorrow night. We are having a very special show that I'm sure your ....... I mean our lawyer ...... would like to watch."

"If my lawyer doesn't have anything else on her agenda, that is fine with me." His hand strayed to her thigh under the table, squeezing it as they all waited for her reply.
 
Emily noticed Alonzo eyes were on her boobs as she spoke. She felt like telling him her eyes were on her head not on her boobs. She found it annoying when guys didn't look at face and in her eyes as she spoke. This was why she dressed differently in the court room. She didn't want the jury, lawyers and judges looking at boobs instead of her face.

She knew Alonzo wanted her but he stood no chance, she wanted Jack not him. She wanted to keep her relationship with Alonzo purely business nothing else. "Well first hand knowledge is a lot better then second hand. It will let me get to know the business and what I need to know." She said. She looked at Jack and smiled.

She heard Alonzo asking if they go tonight and she really didn't want to go tonight because she and Jack had unfinished business. She sighed with relief hearing Jack say they couldn't do tonight. Carlos knew what Jack meant and his eyes opened wide. She leaned over to Jack. "No Carlos tonight just you and me the way it should be." She whispered to Jack. Now she would want Carlos to join in every now and then but she was more interested in Jack then Carlos. Carlos was a bit of fun and Jack was a lot more.

Finally Alonzo took his eyes of her boobs. Alonzo suggest tomorrow night and spoke about some speacial show. Jack's hand moved to her thigh and squeezed it making her a bit hot under the collar. She took a sip of her wine. "Um tomorrow night is fine by me. If this is all Alonzo me and Jack have to go deal with some other business." She said with her million dollar smile.
 
Jack smiled at Emily when she leaned close to him and whispered, "No Carlos tonight just you and me the way it should be."

There was no way Carlos was going to be part of their sex games tonight. He had been controlled by her earlier and he fully intended to control her tonight. Already his mind was thinking of ways to make her beg and plead to climax. One thing was for sure, she would be under his control and he delighted thinking about her naked body squirming before him while she begged for release.

His thoughts were interrupted when Alonzo suggested they meet at the club tomorrow night promising a special show. There was a twinkle in Alonzo's eyes and Jack knew what he was thinking. Jack had been to some of his shows in the past and they were highly erotic. He was sure that Emily would find it most intriguing.

When Jack squeezed Emily's thigh her legs pressed together as if to signal she was ready for more than talk with Alonzo and Carlos. Jack watched as she took a sip of wine trying to act as if nothing was wrong. But Jack knew better. She wanted to play with him again. "Um tomorrow night is fine by me. If this is all Alonzo, me and Jack have to go deal with some other business."

There was no doubt on any of their minds what she meant by her statement. Jack smiled at Alonzo. "It was good to get together and we will definitely look forward to seeing you tomorrow night. I have a feeling your show will be interesting to say the least. If you'll excuse us .... as Emily said we need to go over some business details."

Jack saw the disappointment on Carlos' face when he realized he would not be involved in their sex games tonight. When Jack and Emily got up from the table, he leaned over to Carlos and whispered in his ear that he would get to play again soon. Carlos winked at his boss and turned to talk to Alonzo about his club. Jack knew those two would go to the club and Carlos would get his fill of flesh before the night was over.

When his car arrived, the doorman held the door for Emily. Jack got behind the wheel and gunned the engine as he left the restaurant. He looked over at Emily and smiled as he turned onto the highway leading to his house. Grabbing her hand, he pulled it to his lap and pressed it against his package. "You might as well get started now baby," he said with a smirk. "It is going to be a long night of pleasure and I am in control and you are going to be my slutty bitch."
 
Emily wanted to get to Jack's house. She wanted to be with him alone so they could play. She knew he'd probably want to get her back for taking complete control of him. She liked when he took control of her but she also liked being in charge. She was a mix of sub and dom but she was mostly sub.

Emily wondered what the show would be like at Alonzo's club. It made her a bit nervous not knowing what would happen but she was excited to go experience the club and she knew that Jack wouldn't let Alonzo take advantage of her or even touch her. She'd not even been to a strip club let alone a club like Alonzo's.

Right now she wanted Jack and she wouldn't be able to fight her urges off. much longer. She wondered if Alonzo knew what was going on between her and Jack. She hoped she wasn't to obvious about wanting Jack like crazy. She glad they were leaving now. Alonzo made her feel a bit awkward by the way he stared at her.

They left the restaurant and went to go get in the car. The doorman held the door open for Emily. "Thank you." She said with a wink as she slide in. They drove away from the restaurant to the highway. He grab her hand and put it against his bulge. "I think the rest of tonight is going to be amazing and I am your slutty little bitch and I know you love it." She said. She squeezed his cock hard.

He unzipped his trousers and grabbed at his cock under his boxers. She undid the buttons on his boxers and pulled him out through the hole. She kissed his cock. She licked his shaft up and down then her tongue went to his balls. She licked at his balls as she stroked him. "What do you want me to suck first your balls or cock?" She asked.
 
Jack groaned when her hand rubbed his covered cock and squeezed it hard as she "I think the rest of tonight is going to be amazing and I am your slutty little bitch and I know you love it."

"Oh I'm going to love it bitch and you are too," he laughed as he tried to keep his eyes on the road while she unzipped his trousers. Another groan filled the sports car when she grabbed his cock and ran her fingers over the semi-hard cock.

He watched the road long enough to make sure there were no other cars around them and then looked as she gave him a wicked smile as her head lowered to his cock. The moan was filled with lust when she kissed his cock and then licked up and down his shaft until she was flicking it over his balls.

He was letting her have her fun for now because when they get to his house, he planned to show her some domination of his own. His hand went to the back of her head; his fingers sliding through her hair. Her mouth and tongue were doing the trick and soon his cock was hard, pointing straight at her.

"What do you want me to suck first your balls or cock?" she had asked him. Right now he didn't care which she sucked. He wanted to feel her hands and mouth on his cock.

Shifting in his seat so he could turn his hips toward her. "Suck my cock bitch. I want to feel your hot mouth and tongue sliding up and down my cock," he groaned as she smiled at him with a very provocative smile and then her head turned to his shaft.
 
"Of course I am." She said with a wink. She really enjoyed being with him. He brought out a side of her she didn't know but from now on this side was going to be a big part of who she is. She obviously was going to be her classy and respectful lawyer self but she'd also have her sex kitten side.

She hoped her sucking wouldn't distract him to much because she didn't want to crash. Having a crash would definitely ruin their night. She knew he had things planned and it had her getting wet. She looked up at him, she was just watching his face.

She was excited for him to bring out his dominating side it really got her excited knowing he was going to control her once they got to his. His hands went to the back of her head. His fingers ran through her hair. He was hard for her and she wanted to suck on him so much.

He told her to suck on his cock and she smiled at him. She turned her head to his shaft and took him into her mouth. She didn't waste no time. She already had quite a bit of him in her mouth. She looked up at him as she sucked on him. Her mouth was wrapped round his cock and all she was concentrating on was his cock.

She was stroking his balls as she slide her mouth up and down his hard cock. She was working his cock with her mouth as her hands worked at his balls. She wanted to make him feel good. She wanted to have him moaning out for her as he drove.
 
Jack was loving the feel of Emily's mouth and tongue on his cock. With one hand on the wheel, his other hand was busy running through her long hair. She was going an expert job of getting him hard and throbbing. As each mile marker passed, the sensations in his cock grew stronger and more demanding.

He looked down at her head bobbing up and down on his cock while his balls were cradled in her hand. She squeezed them as her mouth made its journey to the tip of his cock. He saw her head turn and look up at him. "That's it baby, get me nice and hard," he said with a big moan.

Jack wasn't sure if they would made it back to his house if she kept this up. Her fingers left his balls and stroked his shaft in unison with her mouth. He squirmed in his seat as he tried to watch her and the road. It was getting more difficult to concentrate on the road.

The plans for tonight rattled around in his head. He knew she would be begging for his cock later and he knew he would tease her just liked she teased him earlier in the evening. But now out on the open highway he wanted her and he wanted her now.

Holding her head down on his cock, he pulled off the highway onto a side road. There was no denying his lust at that moment. There would be plenty of time for play later. He drove down the deserted road and pulled the car into a grove of trees. Pulling her hair, Jack looked into her eyes. "Get out of the car baby." He opened his door and slid out, quickly walking around to her side as his cock waved in front of him. "Take my trousers off and then get down on your knees and suck my cock," he ordered her. He wanted her lips on his cock again before his buried his cock in her.
 
Jack held Emily's head down on his cock. She was choking a little on his cock. She noticed they'd pulled off the highway and was on a side road. He drove to a desert spot. He pulled her hair and looked in her eyes telling her to get out the car.

She coughed and spluttered as she tried to regain her normal breath. She got out the car and he did too. He came over to her. He told her to take his trousers off and then back to sucking him. She smiled at him softly as she pulled his trousers down his legs and then she pulled them off fully.

She lowered to her knees in front of him. She was looking up at him. The power and control had moved back to his hands now and she knew tonight he'd have her begging for him but right now he needed her.

She kissed his cock softly. Her tongue was running over his cock head before she took him in her mouth. She looked up at him her eyes locked on his as she began taking him deeper into her mouth as she sucked on him.

She stroked his balls as she pushed her mouth all the way down on his cock she was sucking hard on his cock as her fingers massaged his balls. She was enjoying her night with him so much and she knew they'd be many more nights like this.
 
Jack watched her as she dropped to her knees without an argument. Her lust filled eyes looked up at him and he knew she would be under his control tonight. Earlier she had teased and made him beg. Now was just the beginning of his control over her. But he needed to satisfy his own heated desire first. Her torment would come later.

Moaning when she took his cock into her mouth, his fingers slid through her long hair. It pleased him that she was adoring his cock, sucking on the tip of the head as she looked up at him. Her eyes were locked on his and then he gave a long moan into the night air when she took him deeper into her mouth.

When she started to massage his balls Jack gave an animalistic howl and then grabbed a chunk of her long hair with both hands. Pushing his hips against her face, he held her head still while he fucked her mouth.

"Fuckkk ..... I love fucking your mouth baby," he yelled into the stillness of the night. He thought of dumping his load into her mouth but he wanted her to feel his cock in her pussy. He planned to deny her that pleasure later.

Pulling his cock out, he saw her saliva shinning in the dim light. She looked up with a questioning smile and he smiled back down at her. "Don't worry baby the night is only beginning."

He grabbed her under her armpits and easily pulled her to her feet. For a moment he admired the way she looked in her sexy dress. Twirling her around he pushed her over the hood of the car. Running his hands over her nice ass, he swatted it once and then chuckled. "I'm going to have fun with your ass tonight baby."

Reaching down he pulled up the hem of her dress to reveal a black thong. He leaned down and planted a kiss on each cheek and then swatted each cheek again before pulling the thin material off her hips. "You won't be needing these anymore," he told her as he tossed them into the bushes.

Standing behind her, he pressed his thick cock against her pussy, feeling the wetness of her sex. She was leaning over the top of the hood, her ass sticking out behind her. "Baby I'm going to fill your hot cunt with my cum," he whispered in her ear as he shoved his cock hard, sending it deep into her pussy.
 
Emily liked hearing Jack say he loved fucking her mouth. She loved having him in her mouth. She was really loving being with him he brought out her naughty, fun, wild and sexy side out. He pulled out her mouth. Her saliva on his cock. She looked at him wondering what he was going to do. "I'm glad babes." She said.

He grabbed her under her arms and pulled her to her feet. He lifted her onto her feet so easily it was as if she was a rag doll. He looked at her before moving her round so she pushed against the car. His hands moved over her ass before he swatted it. He told her he was going to have fun with her ass. "You can do anything you want to me." She said.

He reached down pulling her dress up so her thong was on show. He kisses her ass cheeks before swatting them. He pulled her thong off and told she didn't need them anymore. He tossed them off into a bush. He was behind her. His hard cock was against her wet pussy. She was leant over the car her ass sticking out in the air. He told her he was going to fill her as he slide into her. He was deep in her. She thrusted her hips hard back on his. "Oh Jack." She said.
 
Jack slipped his cock deep into her wet pussy and then she thrust back against him. His cock was hard and ready for a quick hot fuck with his lawyer out in the open. He leaned over her and grabbed the straps of her dress, pulling them over her shoulders and down her arms. "Baby I want to feel those tits of yours while I fuck you," he gasped breathing harder.

His hands grabbed and pawed at her naked breasts as his hips bounced against her ass. Her hips were meeting each of his thrusts and he was finding his breathing becoming more and more labored.

Grabbing her breasts, he pulled her off the hood of the car. His fingers found her rigid nipples and then pinched and pulled them hard. This was just the start of a long evening in which he was going to make her pant and scream for an orgasm.

His mouth found her ear and he nibbled on the ear lobe as he whispered in her ear. "Baby you had better cum with me because if you don't it will be a long time before you cum again." To emphasize his demand, he pulled his hips back and then rammed his cock deep inside her as his fingers pulled and pinched her hard nipples, delighting in the sounds of lust coming from her mouth.
 
Jack told Emily he wanted to feel her tits while he fucked her. He was grabbing and pawing at her big perky tits. Her tits were bouncing little from the fucking. She was breathing heavily as he thrusted in and out of her tight hole. She was so wet form him. He drove her wild and she loved it.

He grabbed her breast and pulled her off the hood. She was turned round his fingers playing with her hard nipples. He pinched her nipples getting a loud moan out of her. She was loving everything he was doing to her. From the moment they slept together she knew they were going to have something speacial together.

He was nibbled on her ear. Her whole body was in utter pleasure. She looked at him. "Oh I will cum with you." She whispered. He rammed his cock deep in her. He was getting her so close as his fingers played with nipples. "Oh baby yes cum for me." She purred into his ear. She planted kisses on his neck softly. She wanted to cum and she wanted him to cum too.
 
Jack knew he was getting awfully close to exploding and sending his seed deep into her hot wet pussy. God he loved the way her body felt when they were together like this.

He was picking up the pace of each thrust and she responded to his demand to cum with him. "Oh I will cum with you." She whispered in his ear as he rammed his cock harder into her. "Oh baby yes cum for me."

Her words sunk into his brain and he was about to feel his body go into overload mode. He pushed her back onto the hood of the car. her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and then he leaned into her with each thrust more violent that the next.

"Ohhhh fuck ...... ohhhh god yes ..... ," he screamed, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them hard, rubbing the hard nipples with his thumbs as he beagn to lose control of his orgasm.

Breathing hard and ragged, he looked down into her eyes and saw the raw lust of the moment. And then there was no stopping the oncoming wave of pure lust as his hips collided with hers one more time and then his body went stiff and he felt his cock throbbing uncontrollably and then he let out a long cry as his cock erupted inside Emily's welcoming pussy.
 
He had her back up against the car hood. Her legs were wrapped round him pulling him in closer. She looked into his eyes as he began thrusting more violently into her. He was screaming out for her which her smile so much. He grabbed her boobs hard and squeezed them.

Her nipples were so hard for him. Her body felt like it was heaven it felt so damn good. She closed her eyes moaning out. Her boobs were jiggling as he fucked her hard. His breathing became ragged and she knew he was ready.

She kissed up his neck to his jaw line as her pussy tightened round him. As his hips collided with hers her orgasm kicked off. "Oh baby." She cried out. Her body shook. She looked into his eyes and she smiled before leaning and kissing him as he began cumming in her.

"Oh Jack I love you." She said shocking even herself that she had blurted out the L word. It wasn't all to do with this hot passionate fucking, she did really feel it but didn't intend for it to come out just yet.
 
His release was intense and the way her pussy contracted around his cock sent shivers up and down his spine. He was still breathing heavy trying to catch his breath while his fingers toyed with her hard nipples.

He leaned down toward her and she lifted up to kiss his neck and then he felt her pussy tightening around his cock. She was so close and then she cried out "Oh baby." He felt her body shake and quiver as her orgasm overtook her body.

As she released all the tension in her body, he looked into her eyes and smiled and was about to tell her she did good listening to his demand to cum. And then he got a surprise.

"Oh Jack I love you." He could see that she blurted it out without thinking about it. But if she did then it was a natural reaction and he was flattered. He too was becoming more and more attached to his lawyer and he thought about what she said and then replied, "I love you too,"

It surprised him to say it and he had to admit he had a lot of feelings for her. The companionship was great the sex so far was out of this world. He kissed her passionately holding her half naked body against his feeling that they crossed some sort of invisible barrier.

He pulled back and smiled. "Just because we used the L word doesn't mean you are getting off that easy. Tonight I'm going to show you just how much better I can control you."
 
Emily hoped he didn't think her drop of the L word was because of the heat of the moment. She felt so strongly for him and wanted him like crazy. She was silent worrying about his response. She looked into his eyes fidgetting with her hair as her orgasm slowly came to an end.

He hadn't said anything for a while and it made her worry. She saw he was thinking. When she heard him say he loved her she sighed with relief. She was happy it wasn't a one way thing. She loved being with him he made her feel so alive, so confident and he brought out her inner sex kitten. He was the best lover she had ever had.

He kissed her with such passion and he held her body against his. Her heart was racing. Her boobs heaving up and down. She looked into his eyes as she kissed him deeper. He pulled back. "Well it is lucky I like Mr Dominant." She said looking into his eyes as she laughed. She stroked his chest. "And anyway I think you need to put little me in my place." She said.
 
."Well it is lucky I like Mr. Dominant." And anyway I think you need to put little me in my place."

She was giving him that sexy teasing smile as she rubbed her hands on his chest. He liked her for a lot of reasons and one of them was the way she said things that fueled his desire for her. He chuckled at her comments and then laughed, reaching down to fondle her breasts.

"Oh don't worry sweetie. I plan to put you in your place and I have a feeling you are going to be begging me to let you cum. And that will depend on if you are a good girl or bad girl ..... and I like both but tonight you are going to be bad and have to be punished for it." He grabbed the top of her dress and pulled it over her luscious breasts.

"Let's get back in the car before I think of some other naughty things for you love," he said pulling her against him once more and kissing her hard on the lips.
 
He fondled her boobs. "Oh show me who's boss and I'm sure I will be screaming for release and I will beg you all you want. I am a good girl but I'm a bad girl as well. I have been a bit bad though, taking all control of you so I need to be punished." She said. He pulled the top of her dress and pulled it over her boobs.

She smiled at him happily. She loved his attention. Being with him made her happy. He was what she wanted. He gave her confidence and made her feel sexy. He was so different and she loved it. He was a mob boss who had such power, control and had such a different life to hers but she wanted to be a part of it.

"I think we should get to yours before you start doing other naughty things to me." She said. She kissed him. She put her arms round his neck just wanting a quick tender moment with him. They had both declared their love and she wanted to be near him right now. She ran her fingers through his hair.
 
Jack loved her breasts and could play with them all day as he covered them while Emily said, "Oh show me who's boss and I'm sure I will be screaming for release and I will beg you all you want. I am a good girl but I'm a bad girl as well. I have been a bit bad though, taking all control of you so I need to be punished."

There was a tender moment as they stood in the small clearing away from the highway. The noise of passing cars could be heard in the distance but they had no idea of what the two of them were up to in the clearing. Emily made him smile and he knew she cared for him deeply and he did too. The time with her since the trial was so different than with any other woman he had known.

She was a tough lawyer but away from the court she was a firecracker. Explosive and full of sensual fun. The way she controlled him earlier made him shiver and he wanted her to do it again in the future. He liked having her take control sometimes. But now it was his turn and he planned to make her squirm and beg him for some relief from her punishment.

"I think we should get to yours before you start doing other naughty things to me." she said before kissing him as she put her arms round his neck and then running her fingers through his hair.

He was enjoying the moment and could have stayed like this for a lot longer but he had plans. Plans to dish out some of her own medicine until she was pleading for some release. He pulled back from the kiss and looked into her eyes, seeing the adoration for him.

"I would love to stay here all night and do some other naughty things to you but my sweet Emily , I have other plans for you when we get home. Don't you worry your pretty little head about your punishment. I guarantee it will be pleasurable and shall we say lengthy." He grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her against him and then swatting her ass. "I think you get my drift," he laughed as he swatted her again.

"Now let's get in the car my sweet slut and find out just what I have for my favorite lawyer."
 
She was enjoying the tenderness with him. It felt so good and right to be with him. Although they were different in many ways she felt they were right for each other. She felt they brought out good sides of each other. She was his lawyer first but she was also a lot more. He pulled back from the kiss. She sighed a little. She looked at him and smiled. "I'm excited to see what you have planned for me. I'm wet with anticipation. I won't worry about a thing. I'm will take anything punishment you give me." She said.

He grabbed her bum and pulled her against his body. Her boobs pressed up against his chest. She looked into his eyes as he swatted her ass a few times making her moan. She gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Yes in to the car my favourite crook." She said with a laugh. She got back into the car. Her pussy was bit wet from all the fun. She was excited to see what would happen when they got to his.
 
Their time together in the secluded area was nice but Jack wanted to get back to the house. When she told him she would not worry about a thing and that she was wet with anticipation, he smiled at her. "Well you won't have to worry about your punishment because I think you'll rather like it."

When he told her to get into the car, she smiled and called him a crook as he got into car behind the steering wheel. he looked at her and said as if he was offended, "A crook !!! How can you say that. I had a great lawyer who got me off so I'm a law abiding citizen."

He leaned over to kiss her and then put the car into gear. He wanted to get home quickly and start his game with her. He thought of how she controlled him at her house. She had all the fun toys and he didn't really have what she had but he was sure he could find some suitable alternatives.

He reached over, stroking her thigh while he drove a bit over the speed limit. If he got stopped he would simply let his lawyer take over and convince the officer not to give them a ticket. But they didn't get stopped and soon they were pulling into the gated drive.

Carlos was waiting for them at the door. Jack didn't want him involved tonight. tonight was all about him and Emily and he didn't want to share her. There would be other times they would bring him in on the fun but not tonight.

Carlos filled him in on the talks with Alonzo and told him they were to be at the club tomorrow night at 9 pm. Jack thanked him and told him he was free to do whatever he wanted but he and Emily had some unfinished business. Carlos again pouted but he knew better than to cross his boss.

When Carlos was gone he tuned to Emily and kissed her. "Go upstairs and take a nice shower. I'll be up to join you in a minute. I'm going to get a bucket of ice and some wine for us."

As he went to the kitchen he turned to see her walking up the spiral staircase, looking so damn delicious. His cock twitched thinking about punishing and pleasuring her.
 
Emily laughed when he acted like he was offended. "Oh yes I forgot innocent till proven guilty but being your lawyer I know you are a crook but I got you off and I get you off in many ways. You are my crook and you know it." She said. She smiled at him. She was enjoying being with him. He just brought out something in her that made her feel so happy. She was just so happy that she was with him. She couldn't wait to see what he had planned for her at the house.

He leaned over stroking her thigh as he drove. It was having a big affect on her pussy. She was wet for him so wet. She was sure she'd end up leaving a massive patch on his leather car seats. She knew he was speeding but didn't care. If they got pulled over she'd be able to get him out of a ticket. She was very good at getting people out of things, it was her job too be good.

They reached the gated drive to the house. The gates opened and they drove down the drive and parked. Carlos was at the door. Carlos told them about the 9 a clock meet with Alonzo at the club tomorrow. Carlos was excused for the night and he left. "Okay I'll be waiting for you." She said kissing him.
She turned and went up the stairs.

She went into the bathroom and stripped out of her dress. She kicked her heels off and turned the shower on. She couldn't wait for Jack to come join her. She slipped into the shower. The hot water ran down her body and it felt so good. She ran her hands through her hair and then down her body wondering what he was going to do to her.
 
Jack walked into the kitchen to get a bucket of ice and a bottle of wine while Emily took a shower. He planned to hurry and join her in the shower for a little foreplay before he started with her punishment. He smiled as her filled the bucket with ice, thinking about making her beg for a climax.

He thought of earlier when she had cuffed him to the bed, using the whip on his chest and cock. His cock twitched in his trousers as he relived the sensual experience. He was surprised to learn that he liked her controlling him that way and he was looking forward to returning the favor. She controlled his body with the cuffs and whip and his mind with words. She had called him a little bitch when she swallowed his cum and then made him taste it. He didn't have the fancy cuffs or whip but he thought of some things he could use. The more he thought of Emily tied and under his control, the more his cock thickened with excitement.

His cell phone rang and saw it was Alonzo. He thought of not answering it but then decided to find out what he wanted. They had been together earlier and he wondered if something happened with Carlos after they left. Carlos didn't say anything happened out of the ordinary. "Hey Alonzo what do I owe the honor of this call? I thought we decided to come to your place tomorrow?"

"No .... No problem Jack. I just wanted to thank you for getting your lawyer to help me out of this mess," Alonzo said. "I really appreciate you helping out a friend and I won't forget what you did. I am in your debt."

"Not a problem Alonzo. I am glad you called and you'll be impressed with Emily when you see her work in the courtroom. We are looking forward to visiting you place tomorrow night. I think Carlos told me 9 o'clock .... is that right?"

"Yea that's right," Alonzo said. "By the way I just got a call from Alonzo and he wants one of my girls for tonight. She is a real tigress."

Jack laughed. Since Carlos could not join in with them he was getting a girl for himself. He was about to hang up when he had a thought. "Listen Alonzo could you do me a favor?" He told Alonzo what he wanted and then hung up, smiling as he walked upstairs.

He heard the shower running and quickly got out of his clothes and headed for the shower where he knew Emily would be waiting for him. He saw her silhouette through the frosted glass and took a moment to admire the outline of her form.

Opening the door, he saw her eyes closed and facing away from him. He put his arms around her, pulling her against him, his cock nestled between her ass cheeks and his hands cupping each breast. "Been waiting long?" he said kissing the back of her neck.
 
Back
Top