Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL dunno how keri would feel about that! And it was just me and a couple girls with our fingers in our mouths ... no penis. Just a tease! But, with Keri approval, sure!

BTW Keri, did Cookie or Peaches give you my number?

"I didn't."

I got it, thanks. :)

The best thing all of you can do is to place roughenedhands on ignore. If you don't want to do that, so you can see what he posts, then please, don't quote or respond to him, so that others that DO wish to ignore him do not have to see the crap he spews. Because when you quote his post, that's exactly what happens.

He just wants attention, and that's exactly what you're giving him. I've removed the offending posts, but in the future, it's really best just to ignore him like he doesn't even exist. :rose:

"Thank you CG! And Hooray for Daddy Stan's iggie stick and for our favorite Mod's prompt action! CG you are always welcome here!":rose:

......little update. Started the morning off with "Morning Daddy". eh, probably reading to much

"I don't know if you're reading too much into it or not - I think you need to relax and enjoy whatever is happening - Mrs K certainly seems to be enjoying it!":rose:

Well .. fanfare! confetti! balloons!

Bella has returned! Had a BLAST last night, got good and smashed and dirty danced with my friend Jimbo's ex girlfriend. Made hus eyes pop out *giggles* and on more than one occasion. Though ... I am very glad Jimbo kept me off the pole ... THAT could have been embarrassing!

Peaches and Cookie ... LOL I apologize for any weird text you may have received. I erased them before I sobered up, so I dunno if I sent you the deepthroat pics or not! LOL

Anyway ... I'm alive, safe and home ... And happy I don't get hungover ... though, I need to find that cat that shit in my mouth while I slept, and f****** kill it...

(LMAO) "Wish my phone DID receive pictures - THAT would have been fun and entertaining. You were a model of drunken decorum beautiful Bella! So glad you had a grand time and made it home safe and sound):kiss:

(Giggling) "I can't actually - I don't have Keri's number...just yours and Cookies....but Cookie certainly has my permission to pass on mine (along with yours I assume) to our sister.";)

I gave Keri Bella's number a few days ago. :)

Bella, we will discuss the mission in text...hehe. I had sent you some useful info, but perhaps it was deleted. :(

Just to make everyone a lil more green with envy, I had the opportunity to take a gander at Peaches ink!

I slept, at some point. ;)

TMI about the dog! :eek: Ewwww!!!

I have never heard of boiling ground beef. Not sure what I think about that.

Enjoy your coffee, Daddy Stan. :)

"Good Morning little sister!":kiss:

"Actually my vet always recommended boiling chicken breasts with rice for a dog with a tummy virus. It should also probably be noted that a lot of canine gastrointestinal 'bugs' can live in human guts and vice versa - extra care is always needed when either of you have such a virus to avoid passing it back and forth...." (Probably TMI again I know Cookie but important information to all dog families...):rose:

"BTW everyone....Cookie's cookies!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMM"

"Daddy Stan I still have coffee if you need more...."

I gave Keri Bella's number a few days ago. :)

Bella, we will discuss the mission in text...hehe. I had sent you some useful info, but perhaps it was deleted. :(

Just to make everyone a lil more green with envy, I had the opportunity to take a gander at Peaches ink!

(Giggles and blushes)

LOL dunno how keri would feel about that! And it was just me and a couple girls with our fingers in our mouths ... no penis. Just a tease! But, with Keri approval, sure!

BTW Keri, did Cookie or Peaches give you my number?

Of course I approve!!! Daddy would never say something like that if he thought I minded. He's just a good Daddy that way! Besides, I'd enjoy them just as much! :D

Cookie gave me your number and I've been meaning to text you! Somebody has been keeping me busy though (no names mentioned..ahem...Daddy). I'm headed to church soon with thoughts as pure as the white driven snow *giggles*, but I'll text you afterward!!! I'll PM you my number as well!

:heart: Keri

Bella! I wanted to text you, but didn't want to wake a sleeping beauty. Some of your texts were interesting! Hehe
The last one I had to remind you I had company & your reply rocked!

Keri, yes..I know exactly what you are referring to. Thank you!! I was able to sneak upstairs just as he was waking up. No play time, as he looked at the clock and remembered he had a dog that probably would like to be let out. I snuck him out as not to alert lil dude of his presence. Lol

Sounds like many of us had a good night!

Peaches, your flirt was disappointed when you weren't here when he woke up. How were the cookies?

"Awwwww, sweet little man. Cookies were AMAZING - I SHOULD have taken more when you offered!":D

"Good Morning little sister!":kiss:

"Actually my vet always recommended boiling chicken breasts with rice for a dog with a tummy virus. It should also probably be noted that a lot of canine gastrointestinal 'bugs' can live in human guts and vice versa - extra care is always needed when either of you have such a virus to avoid passing it back and forth...." (Probably TMI again I know Cookie but important information to all dog families...):rose:

"BTW everyone....Cookie's cookies!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMM"

"Daddy Stan I still have coffee if you need more...."

I have heard of doing it with chicken for mans best friend, just not ground beef. Pumpkin puree is also good for that.

Yes, you should have taken more cookies! I just had 3!

"I don't know if you're reading too much into it or not - I think you need to relax and enjoy whatever is happening - Mrs K certainly seems to be enjoying it!":rose:

Thanks for your suggestion..and thanks to those with your kind and encouraging comments... this morning and afternoon has been a delight

I have heard of doing it with chicken for mans best friend, just not ground beef. Pumpkin puree is also good for that.

3!

Just FYI...pumpkin purée should not be given for diarrhea. It is great for keeping your dogs anal gland in good shape or if your pooch needs to drop a little puppy fat.

Boiled (from raw state) renders out most if not all the fat but I'm sure chicken is just fine as well.

Officially way to much info on this subject now

Last edited:
Of course I approve!!! Daddy would never say something like that if he thought I minded. He's just a good Daddy that way! Besides, I'd enjoy them just as much! :D

Cookie gave me your number and I've been meaning to text you! Somebody has been keeping me busy though (no names mentioned..ahem...Daddy). I'm headed to church soon with thoughts as pure as the white driven snow *giggles*, but I'll text you afterward!!! I'll PM you my number as well!

:heart: Keri

Sweetie is heading off to church eh? I must have done something right last night!!!

If it makes it easier, Keri can just forward them on to me. She has a very good eye for the artful shots we exchange around here. The cookie Cookie made for us for example. Which by the way the avtual cookie has not been delivered FedEx overnight yet.

Last edited:
Hi daddies and girls. It sounds like i "missed" some excitement. Thank you for having my back. That guy is a creep and i still have no interest in him. (Repeat--NO INTEREST).

Thank you Chargergirl.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. :kiss::kiss:

Hi daddies and girls. It sounds like i "missed" some excitement. Thank you for having my back. That guy is a creep and i still have no interest in him. (Repeat--NO INTEREST).

Thank you Chargergirl.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. :kiss::kiss:

I'm the newest daddy here... hello. this has been a very interesting weekend.

Thank you so much...the Daddy thing just click in my brain yesterday. Hugs too you.

The Daddy thing is freaking awesome. Now that it's clicked, i hope you can enjoy it fully. (For me, it's not about my father. But more that loving domination. Calling a special someone Daddy is a huge turn on. Giving myself up to him, knowing he cares about me, makes me all the more submissive. As a friend once said, compartmentalizing it makes all the difference)

The Daddy thing is freaking awesome. Now that it's clicked, i hope you can enjoy it fully. (For me, it's not about my father. But more that loving domination. Calling a special someone Daddy is a huge turn on. Giving myself up to him, knowing he cares about me, makes me all the more submissive. As a friend once said, compartmentalizing it makes all the difference)

Well said INL.

Again thank you...I know most find this hard to believe. comments like this have made today make more sense. They've already put me on the just glide with it. The loving domination...to me seems it might make the bond stronger... that make sense...

Again thank you...I know most find this hard to believe. comments like this have made today make more sense. They've already put me on the just glide with it. The loving domination...to me seems it might make the bond stronger... that make sense...
Big hugs to Klippert.. Glad you "get" it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back