Eating Your Own Cum

Took me a long LONG time to get used too it. Definitely an acquired taste. I tried it every once in a while during my teens and 20's, but it was always after I masturbated and the sexual let down just didn't let me enjoy it. Then when I was 30 and traveling a lot I got so horny and worked up that I finally tried putting my legs up over my head and pointing my cock down at my mouth. Just the sight and smell of my cock being that close to my mouth made me tremendously horny and I ended up blasting out 5 or 6 massive shots of creamy hot sperm and semen directly into my wide open mouth. Even then I didn't really enjoy it that much but I swallowed it all down anyway. But then the next day I was thinking about it all day long and stayed horny the entire day. When I finally got back to the hotel room I did the same position again and once more shot a tremendously large ejaculation into my mouth. I liked it a little bit more that time. By the time I'd done it 5 times or so I was actually enjoying it and got to the point where I would crave letting myself ejaculate into my mouth so I could taste my own sperm and semen.
 
Last weekend she ended up giving me a bj and I asked her to share it with me. She kissed me and swapped half the load and it was good to find that it was nice and sweet tasting.
 
Last weekend she ended up giving me a bj and I asked her to share it with me. She kissed me and swapped half the load and it was good to find that it was nice and sweet tasting.

Getting it back from her mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue: I find that idea so damned erotic ... luscious mate; you look after her well!
 
Her Arousal

Did it recently for the first time in a video session with my lit girlfriend, at her request. Can't say that I particularly liked it or disliked it, I thought the taste was pretty bland. What I did enjoy very much, was that I was doing it to please her!

My first wife snowballed me unexpectedly. I didn't recoil, salty and slippery and didn't do much for me but sent her over the top. It became a once in a while activity, not unpleasant in taste but the real enjoyment was her response! I find myself now wanting it, almost craving it and my current spouse is reluctant!
 
Last weekend she ended up giving me a bj and I asked her to share it with me. She kissed me and swapped half the load and it was good to find that it was nice and sweet tasting.

I had a partners who would snowball me after a blowjob, I've alway enjoyed it. One would sometimes ride me cowgirl to completion, slide up to and drain the load to my mouth. Then she'd kiss me toget it back:devil:
 
I love to eat my cum .. a few times I have gone on omegle or a site like it and came all over my desk at work for a girl then I licked it up slowly, rubbed my semi erect cock in it and polayed with it ... soooo hot ... I would love to find someone that enjoys watching a man eat his cum regularly
 
I had a hard time at one point eating it after I shot it, but I eventually loved hearing her moan when I sucked it from her nipples. Snowballing is really hot too, only done that once and also with my own.
 
I will say this: guys that utterly refuse to do this are creating a logistical problem that makes certain activities really difficult to pull off.
 
Tell Us More

I will say this: guys that utterly refuse to do this are creating a logistical problem that makes certain activities really difficult to pull off.

I have tried snowballing with my previous wife - loved the reaction from her when I accepted her gift. amazing. Current situation is not the same...she seems to be reluctant to play....I keep hoping she comes around.
 
As a young man, too young to really talk about here. I could suck my cock about half way down. I would masturbate and suck myself off. I have never had a problem with swallowing my cum or others. I have to like him though.
 
I will say this: guys that utterly refuse to do this are creating a logistical problem that makes certain activities really difficult to pull off.

LOL I can only agree with that ;)

And well, i always liked to eat my own cum while it was flowing out of my partner's body :devil:
 
Back
Top