When love is the customer (closed)

Joe continued to cheer her on. With a beer mug in his hand he was standing the entire time Dazzlynn was dancing. He was super attentive to her and felt a tang of pleasure when she looked his way.

Joe was still trying to get over his girl and already felt so attracted to this wonderful sweet and dashing lady. He just wanted to throw himself in her arms and hold her tight. He wanted to tell her everything and to bitch and whine about his ex.

Being courteous and having to deal with customers daily though in his line of work as well - it was not the advisable thing to do of course. But every part of Joe's body demanded Dazzlynn's undivided attention. It was as if she had ignited a flame inside him - that no matter how much beer or sleep wont go down.

As Dazzlynn's dance came to an end, Joe noticed the crowd cheering and he could not but help cheer louder and more emphatically. He even did whistling and howled "encore" at one point.

Joe loved the choice of song - so loving and so beautiful. He could almost see stars in his eyes before he had a chance to see the gorgeous woman - looking energized as ever walking out of the blue room.

Joe could swear to anything that he wanted an autograph and a photograph with this woman. He risked it all to say to her - "now that is what we call putting the letters in perfect. May I request a photograph with this wonderful woman who I cannot take my eyes off?"
 
Autographed promo pic is all I can do sugar.

She smiled doing all she could to keep reminding herself get involved with the customers.

Hang on a moment and I will go get you one.

With that she turned and went to the storeroom behind the bar. A few moments later returning with a pic of her with the Vincent black lightning motorcycle and her laying along it just like the end of the routine.
 
Okay. This is definitely something for my private collection then - and i'll start my collection with it to be honest.

The more and more this lady seemed to interest Joe, the more he was falling in love. He kissed the picture before putting it in the wallet and asked the beautiful damsel if she was married/had kids/had many boyfriends/a boyfriend.

Joe was keenly interested in this wonderful woman and wanted to know more about her - and did take the risk of getting thrown out of the bar by asking that dangerous question.
 
Nope just me. Well me two snakes and three rescue pits.

She was slowly losing the fight against not falling for or getting involved with the customers.

You always live so dangerously asking stuff like that or just like coming to club like this you just testing yourself?
 
Okay I must admit I like watching snakes on TV, but you are living with two and thats just wow.

I must say you are the one living dangerously - with two snakes that too. I am just a recently single man who has never been to a bar before - and as said earlier had been set up by a friend to have fun.

I must admit that the bartender in this place is a whole lot more fun - no offence to the place though.
 
Joe could feel getting lightheaded and now what he desperately wanted to do was to kiss this gorgeous sexy and alluring woman who he simply adored beyond any point of return.
 
Tell you what... You survive one time on stage with me without making a mess or drooling and we will see what happens.

She smiled watching him to see his reaction to that offer.
 
Wow.. do you give that challenge to everyone who comes in the first time here and tells you that you are fun.

Joe was shocked and mesmerized to see the possibilities - yet he wanted Dazzylnn so bad. He got a lump in his throat as he agreed. Trying to think of what a mess he would make and then trying to think against it. Hoping that he could survive the stage.

Being a sharp businessman himself - he had been on stage plenty of times, but nothing in his entire life prepared him for a moment like this.

He slowly walked behind Dazzlynn looking for instructions as he had no clue what was expected from him.
 
Seeing her being followed to the stage by an expensive suit and stopping him at the stage till she quickly changed and walked up to him in a short dress and jacket. The DJ called out
called out.

DAMN looks like Dazzlyn is getting Dangerous... Time for somebody to... Call the Police

She tossed a chair on stage and helped him sit down in it rough. Then opening his jacket she removed his belt and whipped it against the floor by the chair before using it to tie his hands behind the chair and begin her dance. When the song said "These toys come with a warning. She smiled down standing straddling his lap as the top of the dress fell open. She then continued to dance around him before twirling the remaining tie that held the dress on her before him as if tempting him to grab it with his teeth.
 
There was no iota of doubt that Joe was all in for Dazzlynn. He could not help take his eyes off her. As soon as she started the routine, Joe tried looking in her eyes and wined and smiled. As the performance progressed, he was breathing hard - breathing in the scent of the woman he was falling for, eager to kiss every inch of her body.

Joe took the hint and bit into the tie with his teeth and held on to it.. admiring the sexiness of this lovely woman who he just came to know tonight. Wondering if he should be blaming himself for falling in love with this woman. Wondering if he was destined to fall in love with this wonderful woman. He kissed her skin with his lip too as he held on to the tie. Looking up and smiling.
 
As she finished the dance the tie causing the dress to land on his lap as she let the last of the song guide her to the audience as the song ended and the club erupted. When it was all over she untied him with a wink and went back in the back to get dressed. Last dance was always a major deal to end the night wild
 
Joe could feel the heat of Dazzlynn's hot body without even touching it. He was in a trace by the end of the dance and was trying to regain his composure when the dance ended. The dress on his lap making him go hard. Just looking at Dazzlyn's gorgeous body had him wanting her so much.

He smiled as she winked and followed her into the back.. with his hands still tied behind the chair.
 
She had untied him and was not expecting him to follow her as she turned and saw him she did smile as it was the last dance of the night so everyone was slowly leaving.

Well...
 
He was in such a trance that he just put the chair there and sat in it.. admiring Dazzlynn. He could not help but keep smiling. He admired her way of dressing up.

He asked if he could walk her home after the night in the club was over. He also mentioned that he had a crush on her at least.

He just asked if she kept the snakes open - as he was scared of snakes in real life.. even though he has seen them a million times on tv.
 
Last edited:
Sure you can walk me home and my babies have a closet turned mini jungle for them. I admit I have to keep reminding myself that I can't get involved with the customers but... With you... It's not that easy.
 
I tossed my jacked over Dazzlynn's shoulders and held her hand gently as i walked her from the club to my car.. and mentioned.. well i hope you dont want to get sore feet from walking. mind if i get the kind lady in my car?

Also, its the very same for me. I am kind of anti-social, but with you its very different. I just feel like talking to you and holding you so much its crazy.
 
Not anti social just a hard lesson learned long long ago. She tensed a little at being shown to a car. Old memories can train some pretty strong reactions. Taking a deep breath she nodded.

It's not that far but we can drive there I guess.
 
I apologize if the car looks shabby. I agree with you completely though. I had a run of bad luck myself recently if I am allowed to say that.

Any man who managed to break your heart deserves a place in hell for sure. Probably that is why the two snakes?
 
Wasn't so much a broken heart as broken ribs arm and mind for starters. That's the reason for the three pits. And that was the only other time I had ever gotten into a customers car.

She couldn't believe she was telling him that as she sat there in the car still uneasy.
 
Oh my. I'm so sorry to learn that. I should not have asked even. Please forgive my curiosity.

Joe wondered what a stupid man that must have been.

Just as he started the car, there was some chatter on the radio and then this song started playing.

Joe was blushing hard and managed to ask if Dazzlynn had had dinner already or if he could cook something for her. He managed to say that he was an excellent cook.
 
That sounds nice.

She smiled and seemed to relax with the music playing. It always did help her.
 
Joe quickly stopped at a 24x7 grocery shop and bought some groceries before getting to her apartment.

On reaching her apartment - after a lot of guiding and help from the beautiful lady - whose every word seemed to take his breath away, he quickly stepped out of the car and opened the door for her.

He carried the bags of groceries behind the courteous and sweet lady, and thought to himself he'd follow her to the end of the planet if she asked him to.

He was falling for her every minute of the way. On reaching her place, he insisted that she relax from the hard work she has done and that he would cook her some dinner.
 
The three dogs were uncertain about his presence but backed down like well trained soldiers at her command. When the oldest of the three realized the new male brought food he seemed to calm down the most and opted to stay in the kitchen with him while the other two firmly planted themselves one on either side of her as she relaxed on the couch.

d50e353c6a3f6bf0e1e7dc1696142763.jpg
 
Joe was scared a little to see three dogs living with one lady. But seeing one following him to the kitchen, he was a bit relived.. He thought that he had one to defend him too and fed him some steak from the fridge.

Joe then went on to cook a nice pasta, and brought some white wine for Dazzlynn in the meantime. He enjoyed seeing her snuggled up with the dogs.

Do you know you make this entire place look beautiful? Joe smiled as he offered Dazzlynn the glass and rubbed one of the dog's heads.. smiling wide and even the dogs seemed to like him and literally licked him..
 
Jaci... You don't have to keep using my stage name.

She smiled and relaxed. She trusted her four legged protectors. Ordering them to their bed she motioned for him to sit down.

They can be a little intimidating but if they don't sense a threat they are harmless.
 
Back
Top