Married into the mob (closed)

He scoffed at her threat then reached into his coat again this time pulling out a silver money clip full of crisp $100 and tossed it on the space beside her on the couch, "That's $1,000 then" scoffing once more and going over to the window. The cars were only a few minutes away.

The time passed slowly. There was a honk and then cheers as the first of the vehicles came in. They were discerning sedans and trucks, but they were loaded down with bags upon bags of loot. Bricks of cash that were still crisp and then there was the money taken from safety-deposit boxes, gold, silver, and other precious metals that were saved up over years, melted down and turned into coins or bricks. To the Blood King he felt like a pirate captain with a large booty haul from capturing a dozen ships. Like he promised his men, they would get their share of it. In fact, the Blood King already had his share, it was sitting behind him. The men could have the cash and the metal. They tore into the bag and began tossing it freely. It rained thousands of dollars.

He knew everything was happening just the way he planned. Turning his head and looking at the clock mounted on the far wall, it was just two minutes before 8pm. Nothing to odd about that, to everyone else. It was to him. Drawing a long drag on his cigar and feeling the smoke roll through his lungs and back out, that wicked smile came back to his lips that Zita could see reflected on the glass in the room.
 
Zita grabs the cash and toss it back at his back enraged, he would mock her like this: " Why the hell have you not killed me yet..!?!? What do you want from me, you sick bastard!?! *She looks out to the men cheering while the leader did not seem as excited about the loot at all. It confused and terrified her that he seem more concentrated on her than anything else. She glanced at the time and back at him: Why the hell did you kidnap me?!
Zita took a step back as he had that smile on her face as he look at her as he done before: " i have no money! i have no power so just let me go!"

She back at the terrified women to be used for profit was her best guests: " let me guess, you plan to whore me out for cash or just humiliation for my father's name? " *She swore to kill herself if that was his plans for her future and maybe kill him too if given the chance. Thinking to herself, she should of left her home earlier as plan than stay here which resulted crossing path with mad men with power.
 
"No," he said still puffing away, "I know right now a lot of questions are going through your mind. But no, I'm not going to kill you. Why would I do that? That would ruin the fun. I'm not going to whore you out. There would be no fun in that, either. No. You see, you're all that is left of your father's empire. Everything that it was is now down there," pointing with the lit tip of his cigar at the window and towards the mad men down below.

"You're going to remain with me. You're going to stay with me, as my guest," and his smile continued to hover on his face. He enjoyed seeing her quiver, to see her try to be defiant in the face of total annihilation. He had a wicked sense of humor and of irony. He was now control of the Five Families and now the entire city. He, the Blood King, was now lord of the lands. What he said goes. And yet some of his crew didn't fully understand why he was keeping Zita, this relic of the old empire, around. He could have any woman he pleased and yet he was keeping her, a woman that was barely a woman and not truly remarkable in terms of beauty and now had nothing to her name.

The last of the trucks came in and the men rolled in the dough, then the Blood King turned to Zita and waved for her to join him at the window to see it for herself.
 
Zita partly relaxed at the mention he would not kill or whore her out but look confused as he mention having her as a "guest" Which made no sense to her unless it was only to display his power with her presence: " Why not release me...i have nothing to do with the family business and even less attempt on your life!

She pales at the mention of remaining with him which strangely sounded more frightening than a death sentence, she slowly looked out the window yet kept her distance. She gulps: " what do you mean by guest? as in a guest for a day and release me or more like a prisoner...? *gulps: Are you going to kill my....brothers...and mother as well?"

She feared the answer but needed to know the truth
 
He could hear her questions, but decided not to answer. Best to leave her in wonder. Instead, while the men rolled in the money of her father's former empire, the Blood King suddenly reached out and wrapped his right arm around her waist and drew her up against his hard body. His grip was strong, there was not breaking it. She could fight, but even if she could stab the man with that concealed pen knife, where would she go? She would be gunned down and with her could go everything her father created.

"Look at it" he smiled exhaling slowly with a large wisp of smoke that rose to the ceiling. "Just look at it. All of that could solve all of the cities' problems. Open up the roads, repair the bridges, fix the schools and stock the hospitals and even take care of the elderly. Yet, your father was keeping it all for himself." The Blood King knew that she had no power in the empire, she was merely a symbol of him, what he created. He created the empire and created him. Now he mocked his life. "Does that sound like a worthy man?" he asked her. "Keeping billions of dollars all for himself. A man on his hands and knees makes less than $12 an hour in this city and can only get a rat infested apartment, a broken car, and lose 40% of his paycheck to the government, while your father, in one year, will make more than that one man can ever do in 100 lifetimes, and he didn't share it to help anyone except put his enemies into body bags."
 
Zita gasps as she felts him grab her around her waist and pulled her to him. He first instinct was to try push him away but when she failed miserably , she turn away from him.She knew it was to early to attack him since she would fail to escape. She look out with her heart pounding being so close to hiim.She lowered her gaze knowing he spoke the truth, god knows she heard her father laughing at the poor and claiming it was their own fault. She hates how much truth he spoke of her father.

She tense up as she wanted to run away: " I know my father was not a saint and was greedy...alright!? But i dont see the point of you keeping me at your side, i am no threat to you , nor is my mother...Please just let us go free, we wont cause you any trouble to you...we have no connection, no allies in this world...we are just normal women..."

She remembered how her father said he would not marry her for love. She pretty much end up like a personal whore and not a wife. And she rather die than be his whore as she always dream of a simple life, married with kids and not the mob life
Zita looks at him angry:" If you think i will stay at your side for entertainment or for humiliation, your dead wrong..." *tries to calm down* " look i just wanna be left alone and far away from you and the rest of them..."
 
Last edited:
Laughing at the comments, he let her go. Cigar in hand he knew what she was, but like a cat with a string, he enjoyed watching her squirm. The phone rang and Hector answered it then handed it to his boss who answered it. It was a brief conversation of firm nods then, "Good work" before handing rhe phone back to Hector to hang up.

He turned to Zita, "Your brother Edward could never keep his hands off those damn redheads. At least this one was a police officer. "For a man who did nothing with his life, he sure did have a lovely loft over the Central Park."
 
Zita blink as he suddenly let her go as she glared back at him She felt as he was toying with her before he decide to kill her to entertain himself. She watched him answer the phone and paled at his statement. She knew her brothers were dumb but never imagine they be caught for something stupid when their father was killed. She looks at hector hang up the phone and back at The Blood King : " Please you can't kill my brother and my mother like this...please...you destroyed our family power by killing my father....Please there is no need to shed more blood..." *Gulps " please i will do anything you want ...just please dont hurt or kill the rest of my family....they won't cause you no more issues...please... Please! " She doubt be able see more of her love ones die especially by his hands*
 
"Oh. I know you'll do anything. That's what I want." He went to looking out the window for a moment, at his men as they had whole beds made out of cash-a poor man's dream. They now had busty women to join. The Blood King knew that Zita would say or do anything to spare her family, even calling her brothers dumb. But family was everything. You can destroy everything except family because you were born into it.

"Your mother still has that cottege over by the jetty not too far from here," he said. "On a clear day you can see the Iron Mountains 40 miles away from that balcony. And your brother, Geoffrey. They say the nut never falls far from the tree. He still loves to gamble at the Heartbreak Casino. He loves it so much they have a suite set aside for him. Playhouse suite #3" holding up three fingers. "He is bad in choosing brunettes."

Down below Macy Green was slapped with more money she had wver seenx but wasn't happy. None of them were. Around them was more money they could ever wish and they could not stop crying that they were slapped by Ben Franklin.
 
Zita eyes widen as his reply: "You sick son of a bitch!" *glance out of the Window and back at him as she clench her fists* " How the hell, do you...*it dawn on her, they been spying on her family, learn their routines, etc. No wonder he manage to kill her father so easily, all that cause he was arrogant enough not to look into the matter personally. Pales as he mentions her other brother that he easily track down.

For the first time, Zita lost her composure completely. While he look out the window, she kicked him in the back of his knee,pulls his head back by his hair. Slip the letter opener down to her hand and aims it to his throat. Looking back at him with her bold blue eyes : " I wont be dying alone, you bastard!" *goes to plunge the letter opener into his jugular. Knowing her family was as good as dead now*
 
Last edited:
Zita was fast, she was strong, and she was deliberate, but even with the letter open against his throat the Blood King wasn't scared. He was still smiling at her as her cigar fell to the floor. Hector reached for a pistol he had in his coat, whipped it out and aimed it for Zita, but his boss held up a hand to him. The Blood King knew she wouldn't go through with it. Even with the tip of the blade pressing against his throat, she couldn't go through with it because it wasn't who she was. She was the daughter of the Don, not the Don himself, or any of this lackeys. They were cold blooded killers, Zita wasn't.

"If you're going to do it," he said to her, "Strike deep and make sure to hit the jugular. Do that and I'll bleed out in only in a few seconds. If you can do that and you can leave this place alive."

Those down below didn't know what was happening, only the three of them inside the office. They didn't care. It was like Zita's father empire and the rest of the world. The men down below had their money, their women, and didn't care that nearby people were killing each other trying to survive. And still the Blood King smiled at her. He was the Joker, always smiling-he knew what was going on and didn't want to tell anyone else.
 
Zita pressed the letter opener close enough to draw blood but realised she couldn't cross that line not even now. She glance up at a mirror , she could see Hector reflection with his gun aiming her her. She glance from The Blood King to Hector a few time before cursing :"What the hell do you want from me you damn lunatic? You plan to kill my entire family and save me last to be killed?"

She considered taking her own life as she realize taking other life was a line she might not be able to cross. She refuse me passed around like the other women or just comply out of fear* " Give me one good reason why i should not kill you, now?"
 
Last edited:
"You want to kill me to revenge your blood, but, you know that killing me will not bring your father back. You can strike as deep as you want, even carve out my heart, but you'll never see the warm face of your father ever again. You won't kill me because you're not a killer. Like you said, you're not like your father or your brothers."

The Blood King was becoming a twisted version of the Joker. First he struck her heart and now he's going for her head, able to pick her mind. It was all part of the plan. Everything was rolling his way. There was no stopping it.

He smiled up at her, but made no effort to fight. The tip of the blade pressed against his throat until a bit of blood broke through the skin and kissed it. There was no pain in his face. His piercing eyes locked on to Zita's.

"So go ahead and kill me. Kill me and see what it will do with you. You'll find that killing leaves you nothing but a hollow shell."
 
Zita hated as he spoke the truth not that she would not see her father again but the fact she was different. Hell she had plan to study be a nurse and cut off from her family when this asshole knocked at her door. He had destroyed all her plans for her future and he still did not fear her wrath, it was obvious he was on a whole different level.

She took and deep breathe and exhaled to calm herself down, after all, holding a blade to a leader in front of a witness can not end well for her. Cursing knowing she started something that might end as badly as it did her father or worse since she was a woman.

She glared back at him: "Unlike you, i have a conscious and can't take a life so easily...What the hell do you exactly plan to do with me? and my mother? *since it was obvious her 2 brothers are going to die now. She pressed deeper into his neck wondering if she should just slice his neck open and be done with knowing she die with him*
 
"Plan to do?" he laughed at her, that sick smile still lingering on his lips. He was winning with his little game. Hector couldn't take his eyes off the scene with his right hand grasped around the grip of his pistol, hammer already cocked. Only the three of them knew what was happening.

That's all the Blood King would say to Zita. He wanted those three little words to work their way through her mind and bounce around. He had her in the palm of his hand. She could fight all she wanted, but she could never escape him now.
 
Zita dug the knife deeper in his neck as he dare laugh at her,she hated him so much. For a moment she forgotten about Hector : " God damn it , answer my question! "

Zita turns suddenly and throws the letter opener at Hector's chest without warning as she barely dodge the bullet. She charges on hector jumping over the desk and lunges for the gun. She rather try and die than just let them take over her life. She decided better die on her terms than theirs. Fighting to get the gun as she kicked, bites, punch to get her hands on that damn gun *
 
Last edited:
Hector was bigger and stronger, but Zita had a lot of spunk. Her teeth sank into his hand and he nearly dropped the gun, but after a scuffle he grasps her by the back of the neck and punches her in the gut with the muzzle of his pistol and knocks her to the floor.

"I'm sorry, boss" Hector gasps as he staggers back aiming the pistol at her. "I had to do it" then looks at his hand with the teeth marks oozing with blood.

The Blood King rises up and calmly approaches Zita as she lays sprawled on the ground. "Your attempts at getting yourself killed simply will not do. You're too valuable to me alive than dead. What I plan to do with you is for my mind alone." Looking at her pitiful display of trying to show courage, he knew what she was, a scared little girl calling for her parents. "If you're quite done making a mess of things, we have other things to do."
 
Zita hissed as Hector punch her in the gut taking her breathe away, collapsing on the floor, glare up at Hector but smirk seeing him bleed. Turns to The Blood King as he walks over to her as calm as ever as she tries to catch her breathe. With the little strength she has left she looks up at him with hatred as he spoke to her. She spats at him looking at him with disgusts: " Go to hell you bastard! ...i...i....i will... never... do as you wish, you....sick...fuck... " *She wanted nothing to do with his plan and swore make his life a living hell* " I will not stay with you...just as a ....display of...power ..."

Tries to get up but barely could sit up, coughing: "You planning sell me or ...pass me around to your men...like the others?" *laughs* i will kill myself way before allowing you ...*cough* "to do that to me" *starts laughing as she believe he plans to humiliate her fathers name by making her a whore, smirks* Might as well kill me now or you will always have to watch your back till the day i kill you" *She could not imagine worse at this moment then be drugged passed around to men as a woman.

Zita had never wanted harm another person till she met The Blood King, the cold bastard didn't even had the common decency to kill her. Every time he spoke calmly sent a chill down her spine as he appeared to know all the outcomes and could pick as he wished without fear. She could not imagine working along the side of such a cold bloody monster. She was glad that he would be killing her at the end of seeing her family die for torture, unlike his co- worker that probably never sleep being link to such a man. She told herself that he either kill her now or will after seeing her family die, sadly need to wait on her death. The idea she witness her family die was killing her even though she was sure he kill her right after. After all she be of no use to him, she was just the youngest of the family and knew nothing . Hell she was sure he took all their wealth, she screamed: " Just kill me, already! That what you want, isn't it?!!? So get it done with it or will you have your men perform your job, you damn coward!"

She finally began to accept she would not have the freedom and perfect life she plan to have for herself. She had work so hard to break free of her family. Hell she plan to leave her family in a few months. Now al she had was a dead father, her brothers were about to die and so was her mother. She pray he killed her quickly after he kills her entire family cause she fear the idea of being alone in this world. She was used to always have people she could depend one, a safety blanket when she did not know what to do at certain life challenge. Now she would have no one Thanks to The Blood King, but hopefully ater killing her family, he would take her life.
 
Last edited:
"No," he said, "I'm not going to pass you around. You are mine and mine alone. My men may have who ever they please. No. You're going to be my pet. From now on. You will come and go at my discretion. When I say 'sit' you will do so. I don't want any of the other families to come and 'rescue' you. They are already suffering."

As she spoke he went back to the window and looked down seeing his men frolic. Then came a black Mercedes Benz. There were more cheers as out stepped one of his top lieutenants, a man Zita did not know. He was tall, lean, with a fine Italian suit but with long combed back blonde hair. He carried under each arm a small plastic box. He went up to the office and placed the boxes on Hector's desk and stepped back. Seeing Zita on the floor he didn't show much concern, it was no one he knew personally.

Going over to the boxes and carefully removing the lids, the Blood King's smile turned wide as he asked for her to come over and take a look at what was in the box.
 
Zita sighs in relief till he mention she would be his woman, the color draining from her face. Her jaw dropping as he mention being a pet, her fear turn to anger as actually expect her to be his woman. She glares at him: " I will never be your damn woman or pet or whatever! You insane if you think i will volunteer in staying at your side after killing my family! *For the first time , she was terrified as it was a worse faith that she expected for herself. *

She glance over the window as she heard cheering fearing what was now arriving as she heard the sound of a car. She looks at the man in the suit walk in the room carrying the plastic boxes. She cursed as she still felt pain but for herself to stand up, looking at the men defiantly. She hisses as pain shot through her as she force herself to keep her balance. A part of her fearing what the boxes contains as it seem important*

Zita did not like the smile on The Blood King as it always seem to get bloody when he was in a good mood.She took a deep breathe and slowly approach to look at its content for the first time*
 
Last edited:
The Blood King held his ground as Zita came around see. The plastic boxes were small, about the size of a basketball each, but when her eyes looked inside, she was sickened by what they were and then by the words, "They went out like they lived," from him.

Geoffrey had been rolling in the dough at the casino that night, in fact, it was his best night ever-$30,000 income. All of that and his colorful persona attracted the attention of a couple of lovely ladies. His favorite-brunettes. They were well endowed as well. One thing led to another and the three of them retired to his reserved room. The hanky panky went on for several hours as they literally rolled around on $100 bills. He didn't remember how many times he came but the girls boosted his ego by calling him a 'fire hose.' After several rounds he went to the bathroom to relieve himself, but when he came out the girls pounced on him, broke his knees. He lay pleading for his life as the girls did their deed.

Edward was worse. While going for a jog he brushed up along side a hot redhead, the hottest he's ever seen with athletic figure, DD cup breasts, long red hair in a low ponytail, and a bubble butt ass to die for. They started talking and eventually he was able to woo her back to his place where the sex was to die for. Her slightly freckled face with almond shaped green eyes was glazed time after time again as the spry Edward showed he had the power of a stallion, but after one more facial the girl suddenly broke his back with a knife.
 
Zita cautiously walked over between the men as she gasps in disgust at what she saw..it took her brain time to register what she was seeing. It was when the blood king spoke, she finally understood what she was staring at or more as who. She heard a loud scream echoing in the room...she slowly realize she was the one screaming. Backing away, falling on her ass as she back up at the other end of the room, shaking like a leaf. She point at the boxes, shaking her head repetitively: " no..no...no!!!"

Zita force herself to stop screaming and get up, clutching her stomach in pain, she looks at The Blood King : ' Why are you ...doing ...this.... to me!?! *Her vision blurring as she screamed at him. As everything was too much for her mind to take it all in. She blacks out and begins o fall to the ground *
 
Zita fell like a tree. When her world went dark she was taken away to a new place, a place of a large apartment in the downtown area of the city, in a skyscraper some 50 stories in the air. She was placed in a king sized bed all by herself, but while she was out of it, that didn't stop everything that was happening around her.

With Zita's family's empire now extinguished all that was left was to clean up what was left. The bimbos that were at the party, one by one, met a dirty end. They had spent their lives being whores so they went out as such.

Gracy Green, the black one, found herself being fucked by many white men, her face was glazed by white cum before she had her feet wrapped in a heavy chain and thrown into the water. The same for the others, but as they met their end they all pleaded for mercy but got none.

However, the whores that served the Blood King continued to linger. In fact, with Zita unconscious the hot red head came to pay the Blood King a visit.
 
Zita groaned as she began to awaken in the large room, unaware of her surrounding. She open her eyes suddenly as she gets flashes of her father murder and the Blood King saying she was now his woman. Sat up straight as she gasps, it took a few minute for her eyes to adjust to the light.. She quickly realized it was not her room: "what the..." *She quickly scrambles to get out of the massive bed in a panic, only to find herself shock as she was now in a beautiful short silk white night gown.*

Zita quickly examine herself as well look for her clothing, when she notice the view from the window. She slowly walked toward the window with the gorgeous view as she swallowed hard knowing this was none of her father's property: " oh my...god...where the hell am i? " *blinks as she notice in one of the mirrors, how she looked with her long raven hair let loose down to firm round bottom. She seem to been asleep forever in that amazingly huge bed, when it dawn on her it was not what she was wearing when all hell broke lose. Her eyes widen as she wonder who had changed her into this...could it be..."he" seen her naked while she was unconscious. *
 
The honor of undressing and redressing her was not performed by the Blood King. He was the kind of man that didn't want to do the dirty jobs himself. That honor fell to the redhead that had offed her brother. As Zita tried to understand where she was, the redhead and the Blood King were in the living room, he was laid out on a fine leather couch while the redhead tenderly massaged his feet as he puffed away on a cigar.

The Blood King could sense that there was someone else nearby and deduced it was Zita who was wondering about trying to gauge her surroundings and thus wasn't alarmed about it. There was no where for her to go here. Only one door and one elevator left the building. She could try, but it wouldn't work. Instead he lay there feeling the fine fingers of the redhead work their magic.

"You do wonderful work" he sighed.

"Thank you. I would much rather be doing this than having that damn pig's cum on my body. He smelled like the pigs," the redhead frowned.
 
Back
Top