Saloon Girl-Closed

Jackson and Ginger get comfortable on his bed

The feel of her fingers squeezing his cock through his underwear sent shivers up and down his spine while he tweaked her nipples. Leaving her breasts for a moment, he peeled his underwear over his hips, letting it fall harmlessly to the floor. Her hands immediately grasped his hardness again while he returned his attention to the hard nipples, hearing her soft moans. As they teased each other he was glad she came to his room.

Her fingers were expertly squeezing and stroking the length of his manhood until it was stiff and occasionally rubbing against her bare skin. He wondered if she had her own set of clients she pleased in the brothel. It didn’t matter right now because she was with him and that is what he wanted. She was making sure he stayed hard, stroking the entire length as she looked up into his eyes, breathing hard and asking if he agreed to her terms.

Looking into her mesmerizing half-lidded eyes, one hand remained on her breasts, while he grabbed a handful of her red hair, pulling her head back. "Yes we have a deal," he moaned leaning down to kiss her passionately on the lips. Again their lips glued together as if they were meant for each other. Lips sliding deliciously against each other with tantalizing encouragement. She was not like some of the women he knew back east. The west made her independent and self-reliant and she was not shy about her sexuality like some of the eastern women.

Walking her backwards until they were at the edge of the bed, he released her lips long enough for her to fall back on the bed, her red hair splaying outward in the flickering light of the oil lamps. He looked down at her for a moment, drinking in her loveliness before he kneeled over her between her open thighs. Leaning down his lips found hers once more for a passionate kiss and then moved to her chin and downward. He felt her hands on his back and shoulders, her fingernails digging into his skin as his head moved down to the deep cleavage between her soft mounds. Her body rose up a little when his lips found one of her rough nipples drawing it into his mouth. He didn’t know what tomorrow would bring but tonight would be filled with the fulfillment of their lust for each other.
 
If there was one thing she could say for certain about Jackson, It would be that he knew how to make her body react to him. The way he pulled her hair to kiss her, the way he stroked her skin seductively, to the way he sucked her nipples applying just the right amount of pressure to cause that tinge of pain and pleasure and make her arch off the bed wantonly. It was almost as if he was meant to possess her body and soul.

Her legs wrapped around his ass trying to pull him toward her. Yet he resisted and continued to taunt and tease her. The soft kisses and sucking upon her flesh drove her wild. Never had she reacted like this to a lover. He had her tight pussy dripping with anticipation so much so that she could feel it down her thigh.

It became clear to her that although she may be the boss in the saloon, he was the boss in his bed. For the first time in a long time she felt the ability to be able to let go and let him take her on a journey where he would enlighten and ravish her beyond anything she'd ever known.

Her moans and gasps filled the room with mutterings of "please" and "oh god" as he continued his sensual assault on her deprived flesh.
 
Jackson pleasures Ginger

Her legs were wrapped around his waist, her hips moving invitingly but Jackson took his time enjoying the taste and feel of her rigid nipples in his mouth. His hands squeezed each mound as his lips tortured one nipple. He loved the feel of her body beneath him, beginning to squirm, wanting him to do more than just kiss and nip at her breasts.

But Jackson was content to make her suffer a little longer as his teeth gripped the hard nub and pulled, hearing her soft gasps of pleasure. Letting it plop out of his mouth, he quickly covered it again, his tongue flicking at the tip before his teeth, found the tip again and began to nip at it. When he was satisfied arousing one breast and nipple, he kissed his way to the other waiting globe, leaving a wet trail between them.

There combined growing moans mixed together and Jackson could hear some of Ginger's girls loudly proclaiming their lust for their client. Jackson smirked into Ginger's breast, wondering if they were really getting into the sexual act or were they faking it, making the man feel more manly. The way Ginger's moans were filling the room brought him back to her. He could feel her hands in his hair and then on his shoulders and back, fingernails digging into his skin, urging him onward.

Pulling his lips from her breasts, he looked at them smiling at the twin hardened nipples staring at him. Looking up at her face in the flickering light of the oil lamps, he gazed into her eyes and on her face. He saw the facial features of a hardened businesswoman earlier in the day give way to a soft sensual seductive woman. Just gazing into her eyes sent a thrill through him.

Moving upward, his lips slid seductively against hers while feeling the length of his cock pushing against her sex. Their hips ground together in mutual want and lust for each other, their bodies sliding against one another, while their lips pressed harder and more wantonly. One of her hands left his back, sliding between their bodies until she grasped his cock. He let out a long moan into her lips while she stroked it and then placed the head at the entrance to her sex.

Jackson didn't hesitate, knowing the meaning of what she wanted and what he wanted to give her. He sensed there would be more playful times but now they both wanted one thing .... to be united with each other. Pulling his lips from hers, he looked at her half-lidded eyes, her red hair splayed above her head, and her pursed lips. She was the type of woman who knew what she wanted and not afraid to ask for it. He saw her eyes searching his as his hips moved toward hers, letting her pussy feel the head of his cock as it split open her tulip lips.

There was a sense of urgency in both their movements as his hips thrust forward and hers back against him. The heat of her sex was overwhelming as his shaft descended inside her until he filled her completely. “Ohhhhhh god ….. ohhhhh fuckkkk, “ he murmured feeling the tight pussy muscles begin to squeeze his shaft. He saw her body arch, her head moving from one side to the other while her fingers dug deeper into his skin. Their eyes locked on each other, their breathing becoming more rapid as their bodies adjusted to their union. Their collective moans filled the small bedroom while they started to move together. Jackson withdrew his shaft and then with a quick thrust, filled her again to louder more urgent moans as her hips rose up to meet his hard thrust.
 
"Oh Godddd" she moaned back upon his initial penetration into her tight canal. It had been so long she forgot the wondrous feeling of being stretched open to fit ones phallus. His cock being the largest was now delving into a part of her no cock had reached before causing her to gasp and rise her hips up with purpose and determination.

She wanted him, all of him, buried in her to the hilt. Her hips matched his thrusts with hunger, purpose and passion. She was in heaven and thought she would die from the satisfaction of being filled by his cock. Then he pulled out and she thought she may die of the hollow wanting left behind. No sooner had she finished that thought did he thrust back into her wetness filling her up once again.

"yesss" she moaned arching and bucking against him with the desire of him sating her needs. Every touch, every thrust elicited a response from her body. It was if it was made for him alone to possess and violate with his shaft, hands, and mouth. She was thankful that he was letting their lust loose on each other and not treating her like a porcelain doll.

When he kissed her it was if their souls were melting together forming a union of one mind body and spirit. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Although she would not tell him, she knew that she would never feel this with another if he chose to leave. Oh how she hoped he would stay and devour her at his will.

The gasps and moans of the other rooms seem to fade in comparison to the sounds he was bringing from her with his expert impaling of her. Her pussy clasped down tightly as her climax rose and her body tightened until it shuttered from her depths causing her to buck and grind up against him.
 
They reach the pinnacle of their lust

When Jackson pulled back, his cock almost retreating from her wetness, he thrust back quickly hearing her moan of pleasure. He felt her ankles lock on his back as when he plunged deep inside her again. As they began move as one, his hips ground against hers, moving faster, his cock slipping deep and then retreating before attacking her pussy again. As their lust grew, his hips thrust harder, and more demanding while her ass bounced on and off the mattress with each deliberate movement.

There was a hunger ..... a longing .... a need to fulfill their carnal desires and Jackson never felt this way with a woman. She was not shy with her moans and movements under him, tightening her legs and arms around him, as they became more passionate. There was only one way to satisfy this lust and they were both moving together towards the climatic cliff that awaited them.

The sounds of their lovemaking was growing louder, each thrust bringing about new sounds to fill the bedroom. They were in their own world and the sounds he heard earlier from the other rooms, were now drowned out by their moans of passion.

Jackson could feel perspiration forming on his body as they rocked together in perfect rhythm. He couldn't remember being with a woman who made him want more as they raced together to the edge of the cliff.

Looking down on her face filled with passion, he sensed her getting closer and closer to the point of no return. Their gasps were loud, their breathing erratic and raspy as he felt his cock begin to throb inside her. Then without warning, he felt her body give way to an overpowering climax as her body froze for a moment, her pussy clenching around his cock.

As her body began to shake uncontrollably, he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He felt her arms tighten around his neck, her breasts pressing against his chest as her body shook with passion. His cock was aching with each contraction around it and then he felt a sensation he had not felt in a long time.

When her arms relaxed a little, he rose above her, staring down at her swaying breasts. Thrusting forward, he impaled her on his cock, filling her completely as his orgasm hit him, making his body go rigid for a moment and then his cock erupted while he tried to catch his breath.

No woman had made him feel this way and as his sperm mixed with her nectar, he lay down on top of her, resting his weight on his forearms. Rolling to one side, careful to keep his shaft locked inside her, he gathered her into his arms, kissing her hard and passionately.
 
The feeling of being in his arms was practically overwhelming for Ginger. Her body entangled with his as their tongues continued to dance as their lips caressed each others. Never had she experienced passion like this in her entire life. She had enjoyed in her life the feeling of gentleness, the feeling of being loved, and the feeling of pure raw lust. But never had she experienced the level that Jackson had brought to her in their encounter.

She knew as her breasts still heaved against his chest that he was the only man that touched her in every part of her being. The quickness of it all frightened her, yet still she couldn't help pour her entire being into him as she clamped down on his shaft that lay dormant within her canal.

There was still the possibility that he would leave when his initial job was done. She had to prepare herself if that was the case and just except this moment they were sharing as potentially one of the last. Could a wander such as him settle down and be able to call the Silver Lace home as she did.

Her hands ran through his hair as continued to kiss him with her soul. Slowly she broke the kiss and opened her eyes to stare into his. She was still breathing heavily with her heart racing the exertion of his breath taking kiss and beauty. Her hand stroked down his back feeling his smooth skin and muscle rippling beneath it.

Finding her voice she finally spoke. "That was simply amazing. I've never had my body brought to life like that before." she smiled at him and brought her lips to his again for another kiss
 
Laying in each other's arms

Their lust for each other had ebbed for the moment and Jackson was a little surprised when Ginger made no move to remove his now deflating cock from her pussy. He remembered how Rachel had withdrawn quickly, leaving his bed to retrieve her night coat as if she were ashamed of what they had done. But Ginger seemed to want to linger and he was pleased.

When their kiss ended, he smiled at her as their bodies still tried to calm themselves after the torrid sex. Her head lay cradled on his arm and he watched her sparkling eyes seemingly survey his rugged face while her free hand ran through his hair and then down his back. His eyes took in her beauty and he smiled when she told him what they had done was simply amazing and it was the first time her body had been brought to life like that sexually.

Jackson started to answer but she moved quickly, pulling his lips back to her for another long kiss. While their lips moved suggestively against each other, his fingers slid slowly over her back, down to her hips, feeling every small contour of her body.

When he shifted pushing her back into the mattress, he felt his flaccid cock pull out from inside her. When she was on her back, Jackson pushed his thigh between her thighs, feeling her capture it as he continued to kiss her. His fingers roamed over her taut stomach and then landed on one of her generous breasts.

Pulling his lips away slightly, he looked into her face, the oil light shimmering on the table, casting flickering shadows. "Yes that was amazing," he stammered at a loss momentarily for words. In an instant the faces of past loves rambled around in his head and he knew no one had affected him more than Ginger.

But then reason crept into his head. He had only been here one day. Was it possible that this was real or just two people who happened to have a sudden passion for each other? Did she think she had to give him some sort of reward for the way he stood up to Oldin or taking care of the card cheat? Whatever it was, Jackson knew he didn't want this night to end.

"Yes it was amazing," he repeated and then adding. "I can't seem to get enough of you Ginger," he whispered leaning down to kiss her again, his tongue swiping at her pursed lips. When he pulled back slightly his hand left her breast, pushing some of her red curls away from her face. "I want you again and I ..... I want you to stay with me all night. Would you stay with me?" He felt her thighs squeeze his and he pushed his hips against her to let her feel his manhood pressing against her.
 
Last edited:
To respond to his question she spread her thighs and let him slide between them feeling the hard shaft pressed against her entrance. She pushed her hips against it urging him to enter her, and claim her as his own once again.

When he obliged she let out a deep moan feeling him fill her again. Her eyes danced with his as he began to move into her with his thrusts. Her hips reacting by push up against him to match each thrust with a passionate lustful response.

Her hands reached over her head and grabbed the headboard elongating her torso as her pussy welcomed him by contracting over his shaft in succession. Her breaths were ragged once again as he brought her back to the blissful euphoria he had taken her to before.

"Yes" she responded as he continued to elicit moans from her by pleasuring her body with his heated shaft, lips and hands. "I will stay as long as you wish.".
 
Jackson and Ginger re-ignite their heated love

They were pleasuring each other with kisses and touches while their soft moans mixed together. Every few minutes a loud squeal of delight filled the saloon from some other room. Jackson and Ginger were not the only ones delighting in sensual play.

He was surprised when he felt his cock begin to harden once more. In the past it took a while to re-ignite his desire but then those women were not Ginger. There was something magnetic and hypnotic about the saloon / brothel owner that sank deep into his core.

Rolling over on top of her again, he saw her suggestive magical smile as she wrapped her legs around his hips, teasing his cock to enter once more into her hot cauldron. "You are a devil," he laughed, his hips pushing against her, his shaft sinking once more inside her.

He the way her hips bounced off the mattress with each thrust. It was as if she knew his moves before he made them, rolling her hips when he held his shaft deep inside her and then pushing upwards when he started to withdraw.

When her hands reached over her head to grab the steel bars of the headboard, he felt his cock throb with desire. His heavy breathing matched hers as their tempo picked up. Jackson saw her staring at him, the dim light dancing off her beautiful skin and then she told him she would stay as long as he wanted.

He felt a happiness well up inside him as he absorbed her words. "I'm glad I don't have to tie you down," he laughed as his hands reached out to fondle her breasts. The way her body was stretched out before him gave his hands freedom to roam and that is what they did. Sliding over the twin mounds of flesh he grabbed each hard nipple between his fingers, tweaking them and listening to her soft sounds of lust.

While his hands were busy, touching her tits, then running his fingers down here side to her hips and then back again, his hips continued to move back and forth, then sideways before pulling back and thrusting once more. He knew he would last longer this time as his hands again found the ripe orbs and began to tease them. Pinching them and then pulling them, watching them fling back against her skin as her pussy squeezed him tighter making him moan along with her.

He knew that soon they would be thrusting against each other harder and with a fierceness like two animals fighting to reach their climaxes. But for now they were like two fighters, getting hungrier for the pleasure that awaited them.
 
Ginger was amazed at how well Jackson manipulated her body as well as how willingly she anticipated his touch. It was if they had danced this dance for a thousand years in the skies above as eternal lovers.

There was no doubt that he was her match in bed. He ignited her with such a fierceness that it seemed to animated her body like a puppet on strings. Their moans of hunger and desire filled the room as the enjoyed the motions of making love and its euphoric bliss without rushing to the the soon to arrive carnal lust that would leave them crying out in pure joy.

"If I am the devil then you must be a god" she teased back pushing her hips up hard to make her point. Her eyes danced as they looked over his handsome rugged face. "I'm glad i found the courage to knock on your door this eve" she said with a more serious tone as her hips continued to mimic his in the forbidden dance.

The look of seriousness quickly passed as the blissful feeling of his shaft sliding in and out of her tight vaginal canal over took her once again. Her lips found his kissing him with a hunger and a passion she had never known but only dreamed of.

Whether it was the tweaking of her nipples or a gentle brush of her skin she found herself lost within the moment. No matter what the future held for them she would always have this night, and this memory of what true euphoric heaven felt like.

"oh god" she moaned deeply as her body arched to his touch. "please don't stop"
 
Jackson takes control

Jackson smirked when Ginger told him he was a god. That was the furthest thing from the truth. He was a man without a home and a hired gun. If it had not been for Henry Oldin wanting to gobble up all the land for himself, he would still be back on the farm doing manual labor. "I'm glad you knocked too," he panted thrust deep into her.

As he toyed and teased her body, he wondered what it would feel like to slide his lips up and down her body ...... nibble on her skin ..... taste her nectar while she rotated her hips against his lips. And what would her lips feel like wrapped around his cock? Would she be gentle or would she devour his manhood as if she were a hungry lioness? He hoped this would not be the only time they would enjoy each other. He was brought out of his sensual daydream when he heard her soft plea to not stop.

"I'm not going to stop until I hear your pleasurable scream," he panted, feeling his own breathing becoming more labored.

Releasing her breasts, his hands moved along her skin, feeling the perspiration forming on the surface. "You just hang on to those metal bars and let me take you for a ride."

Moving quickly, he pulled out of her and then grabbed one leg, twisting her sideways and then pulling it up over his shoulder. Jackson quickly straddled her other thigh and then looked down her pussy, spread open and his glistening cock poised at the entrance to her sex. When he was ready, he looked up at Ginger seeing her red hair splayed out and her eyes staring at him.

Reaching down, he grabbed his cock and placed it at the opening as he stared back at her. There was passion and lust in her eyes and he was sure she could see the same in his eyes. "Hang on," he called out as his hips rocked forward, sending his cock deeper into her than it had ever been. He loved the way her hips arched upwards while he held her leg against his cheek.

His thrusts were more urgent and demanding, plunging his cock deep into her and then pulling back quickly only to send it back with more force. He was groaning from the exertion and his lips found her ankle, kissing it as he pleasured her. For whatever reason the heavens brought them together, he never wanted this night to end.
 
He told her he wouldn't stop until he heard her pleasurable scream. Ginger was determined to hold out as long as possible and simply enjoy the moment of their flesh rubbing against each other as she bathed in his enchanting touch.

Then he told her he was going to take her for a ride and to hang on to the bars. Gripping the bars he flipped her on her side and raised her leg to his shoulder. From the first deep thrust she knew that her desire to hold out was going to be abandoned. He began to piston in cock deep into her tunnel bring waves of moans, gasps, and grunts from her lips.

His shaft bottomed out on her pussy with the second deep thrust. Never had she experienced the thrill of being fucked so deeply and having every wanton spot inside her canal rubbed against by such a feverish full phallus.

The presperation glittered upon her flesh as he continued to take his conquest on the ride of her life. Ginger clamped down upon his shaft with the determination to hold it within her. But his phallus broke free to pull from her grasp only to delve and taunt her wet silk tunnel once again.

With gasp and moans of pleasure he finally heard the cry of ecstasy leave her lips and fill the room. He brought her into a succession of bed rattling orgasms that were as fierce and strong as the thrusts into her depth he had provided. Gasping for air after each one she was in a heaven unlike anything she could ever imagine. Her body shook and convulsed pushing upon him and clasping as she rode the ride he provided.
 
Their lust is satified for now

Her sounds of desire were not the only moans of pleasure filling the room. When his cock plunged deep into her pussy, he felt her muscles gripping his shaft. She had amazing control of her muscles and she used her expertise to extract groans from his lips that grew loud, mixing with hers.

As he plunged inside her, his hands roamed over her body, massaging each spot they landed on. One hand slide deliciously down her leg draped over his shoulder, feeling her tight ass cheek, gripping them in his large hand. His other hand landed again on her luscious breasts, taking turns cupping the soft flesh and then tweaking her hardened nipple.

Jackson could feel her pussy muscles clamping tightly around his shaft and he saw the determination in her eyes. She was trying to keep him from withdrawing his sword. Whether she knew it or not, with each withdrawal brought sensitive sensations to his cock.

His breathing was growing more ragged, more sharp as they clashed together. And then he saw her face change, her eyes closed and her body began to jerk against his assault. Her cries of lust were loud and soon he followed with his own lustful groans. He held her leg tightly as her body shook in ecstasy and knew he would soon be following her.

She was gasping for breath and he knew his own orgasm was soon to be on him. thrusting harder, he felt the familiar sensations in his cock signaling the point where he could no longer resist. Breathing hard, each labored breath followed by a raspy gasp and moan. And then there was no stopping the inevitable.

Her muscles continued to milk his cock, determined to make him spill everything he had stored inside his balls. Closing his eyes, his breathing stopped for a moment and then he opened them, looking into her mystic eyes. "Ohhhhh .... ohhhhh yesssss," he managed to say as his orgasm rocked his entire being.

Emptying his load deep inside her, he was finding it hard to breathe. Over and over his cock jerk inside her tunnel until he had nothing more to give. Letting her leg go, he collapsed next to her breathing hard. "That was amazing too," he managed to say as he leaned over to kiss her waiting lips.

He was wasted, his energy sapped for a few minutes. He didn't want her to leave and thoughts of staying when the job was done entered his mind as their kiss lingered.
 
Jackson had completely satisfied every desire she never knew she had. Even his comment about having to tie her down that he made in jest seemed to spark a fire in her she never knew existed. Right here, right now she could completely let go with him.

Her body lay entangled with his as their lips lingered together and bodies began to calm from the wonderful coupling they had. Her fingers played in his chest hair and her ear laid flat against his torso memorizing his breathing and heart beat.

"Jackson" she said softly after their lips had parted and they gazed into each others eyes with a deep satisfaction. "I need you to know that despite my profession, I have never done this before. You are only the second man I have ever been with."

Her mind was still trying to wrap around the intense draw she had to this man. How her body responded to him and desired him in such a carnal fashion. It was important to her that he knew this wasn't normal behavior. She held no judgement for the women that did earn their livings this way. It was their choice and nothing she ever forced any of them in to.

If he changed his mind tomorrow she knew she'd be devastated. But also knew that this night would remain in her memories for a life time. She also knew that there was nothing she would deny him in his bed.
 
Relaxing in his bed

The afterglow of their sexual tryst settled in on Jackson, feeling her body pressing against him. After a long sensual kiss, he wrapped his arm around her nakedness, drawing her tight against him while her head rested on his muscular chest. Never had a woman made him feel so wanted and desired the way Ginger made him feel right now. He never wanted this night to end but he knew it must and he didn’t know what tomorrow would bring. But for now he was content to feel her body pressing against his, her fingers idly running over his chest.

She lifted her head and they kissed again, their lips pressing softly, their tongue flicking out to tease the other. Pulling her head back, they looked at each other as she told him she had never done this before and he was only the second man she had been with. Jackson wanted to ask about her husband but this was not the time or place for such a conversation. One thing, he didn’t want the karma between them to end so soon with talk of other persons.

He had known her for less than a day but he knew in his heart that there was something special about her. He turned on his side, looking into her eyes while his fingers traced the outline of her body from her shoulders down along her side, and then over the hump of her hips until his big hand cupped her ass cheek. He could tell from her intense gaze that she was telling him the truth. “I believe you Ginger and I would like it to stay that way except I want you a third, fourth, and fifth time until you don’t remember the first one,” he whispered leaning over to kiss her, his hand pulling her hips against him.

Breaking the kiss, he laid back, pulling her head back onto his broad chest, feeling her red hair splay out over his body. His fingers idly roamed over her back and sides as they listened to the sounds of the other patrons began to die off in the saloon. It was past midnight and they had a big day tomorrow as his thoughts turned to Henry Oldin. He was glad Ginger was going to ride out to the Circle “O” ranch with him and show him the lay of the land.

Jackson thought about the job at hand knowing when he was done he would have to make a decision on whether to go or stay. One thing was for sure, his feelings for the saloon owner was growing stronger. Pulling her hair to lift her head, he smiled at her and then kissed her once more, not wanting this feeling to end. As their lips parted, he told her, “I’m glad you’re going with me tomorrow.”
 
Ginger experienced a peace with him that she hadn't felt in a long time. It scared her because this man she barely knew had made an impact she never expected. They had talked a little as they lay there wrapped in the euphoria of their sexual bliss until they drift to sleep.

When she awoke the light was starting to come in through the curtains. She lifted her head from the chest of this handsome stranger and examined his glorious face and bone structure. He was one of the handsomest men her eyes had ever beheld. It was easy to see why all her girls were in a tizzy over him.

Slowly and carefully she untangled herself from him admiring his broad chest, muscular legs, and sleeping member that had brought her such joy. He was a specimen of perfection. Even the scars he cared held a fierce character to them.

Picking up her robe she placed it on giving his sleeping form one last glance before she quietly left his room to her own. There she sat before her vanity and ran her fingers over her swollen lips that were left from his passionate kisses. She smiled at the stiffness of her joints as she moved remembering the journey their bodies had taken together.

Getting dressed she went down to the kitchen to have breakfast made for them, and lunch packed for their journey. It was amazing how life was the same around her despite the new way she felt.

Waiting was never her strong suit, but she didn't have to wait long for him to join her. "Good Morning Jackson, the chef has made you coffee, ham, eggs and biscuits." Her eyes didn't stay on him for more then a glance when he came in. Their personal venture was going to stay under wraps. She didn't want the girls to know of how she appeared at the strangers door and handed him something she had kept in reserve. Of course had she known sex could be like it was with him. She may have accumulated more lovers.

"Take your time, enjoy your meal, I'll meet you at the stables when you're ready.
 
Getting ready for the ride

Sleep came easily to Jackson with Ginger lying next to him, their bodies intertwined as if they were meant for each other. When he felt her stirring against him, he opened his eyes enough to see the morning light filtering through the drapes. He couldn't remember a more restful sleep as he closed his eyes, remembering the lustful sex just hours before.

He felt her moving and while he wanted to reach out and hold her, his body was enjoying the relaxing sensation that had been missing for a long time. When she moved, he felt the sheet being moved and felt the coolness of the morning air. Through the slits of his eyes, he saw her looking at him and then she was standing naked beside the bed.

Jackson took in the curves of her body, the gentle flair of her hips, the soft mounds of her breasts with red curls dangling over the top of each one. Her words of him only being the second man floated in his brain as he watched her pull on her robe, hiding her body from him.

Thoughts of grabbing her, ravishing her luscious body entered his mind but then thoughts of Henry Oldin and his ranch spoiled them. No words spilled from his lips as he watched her leave his room. Lying in bed, Jackson soaked in the sensations of peace but a gnawing feeling of need crawled inside him. It had been a long time since a woman had captivated his mind and body.

When she didn't return, he got up and washed in the basin of water by the window. The streets were still dark but the morning sun was fast rising in the east and he felt it was going to be a hot day in the countryside. Looking to the south, he noticed dark clouds on the horizon that gave indications of a storm brewing.

Walking through the saloon, he was surprised no one else was up but then again, the girls worked into the early morning hours satisfying their customers. Seeing Ginger in the kitchen sent a thrill through him but it was quickly doused when she seemed distant, telling him the chef made his breakfast and to take his time. Then she was off to the stables, leaving him to eat alone. Sitting at the wooden table, he wondered if she thought last night was a mistake. Quickly finishing his breakfast, he thanked the chef and headed to the stables.

Wondering how she could be so indifferent this morning after a night of bliss, Jackson strolled to the stables. Seeing Midnight, his black stallion, tied to post, saddled and ready put a smile on his face. He had enjoyed riding one of her horses yesterday but he felt a deep companionship with the horse that had been with him a long time. And it seemed Midnight felt the same way, whining and shaking his head as Jackson approached him.

The sound of another horse in the stable made Jackson look and he smiled at Ginger sitting atop her horse looking fresh and ready to ride. "Looks like it will be a good day for riding as long as the storm clouds stay away," he said climbing up on Midnight's back.

There would be plenty of time for talking during the ride to the Circle "O" ranch. Grabbing the reins, he pulled directing Midnight next to Ginger. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the stable hand leaning against one of the open doors, watching him. Glancing back at Ginger, it seemed she was all business as her horse sidled up close to him.

"You look lovely in that outfit Ms. Malone," he whispered. And then in a louder voice he added so the stable hand could hear him. "Are you ready to hit the trail?"
 
"if you're interested in seeing my clothes in your hands for and inspection you'll take the fork to the left." She replied in an almost whisper. To respond to his louder question if she was ready to hit the trail. She responded by moving her horse into a trot.

A new spontaneity had crept into her mind, and body. She needed to feel him, to touch him, so they would have to take a slight detour then the original plan. The thing about her land is she knew every nook and cranny. If there was a place for privacy then she had found it at some point.

Leading him to the wall of cavern she dismounted and tied her horse. Taking his hand she walked alone the wall until she found what she was looking for. It was a crack that led into it. If you weren't looking for it, you wouldn't see it. Sliding her body into the tight space she edged along the inner wall until it dipped into a hollow core.

It was if this cave like imperfection was placed there just for them. There was enough room to stand or lay, but it wasn't very deep. Pulling him in she pressed him against the wall and kissed him with a primal hunger she wasn't aware she had. She needed him, and wanted him to take her now.
 
Jackson smirked when Ginger told him about seeing her clothes in his hands. There was nothing he wanted more than to feel her naked body pressing against him. When she started trotting, Jackson kicked Midnight in the hindquarters, following her lead. He was content to stay behind her, watching her lithe body bouncing in the saddle.

When she urged her horse off the main trail, he was intrigued as to where they were headed. This was nit the same route they had taken yesterday. He thought this was a short cut, that us until they came to a shear rock wall and she dismounted her horse. Jackson followed her, getting off Midnight, tying the reins to a low hanging branch.

Jackson was going to ask where she was taking him But he remained silent as she took his hand, leading him along the face of the shear wall until she pulled him into a small opening. He was surprised to see a hollow out area large enough for two people.

He welcomed her advances when she pushed him against the cold stone wall, her kiss filled with hunger. His arms wrapped around her like a cocoon as his return kiss conveyed his lust for her. He had wondered at breakfast if she thought she made a mistake sleeping with him, but the way her lips and tongue pressed against his told a different story.

"I want you," he groaned when the kiss broke for a moment and then his tongue attacked, delving into her mouth fighting hers until he retreated, feeling her tongue following.

His hands slid up and down sides, finding her firm butt cheeks, squeezing and pulling her tighter against him so she could feel his growing desire. He needed to see her naked and his hands left her ass, finding the buttons of her blouse. Working quickly, he pulled the thin material apart, exposing her ripe breasts.

His hunger was growing stronger as he broke the kiss and kissed his way down her slim neck to her shoulder and then downward until he found a hard nipple to suck and nibble.
 
The heat between them was something she had never known before. All she could think about was feeling their bodies pressed together. Feeling the way she had last night when his fingers were roaming over her.

'I want you' he had said to her. There were no words that mirrored her exact feelings more. Her fingers fumbled with his pants as she tried to kick off her boots and his mouth claimed her breasts. Her moans filled the tiny cavern as he suckled and nibbled her breasts.

Clothes at this moment were the worst things she had ever encountered. All she wanted to do was feel their bodies rubbing against each other in carnal passion. Finally she got one boot off and was working on the other. Luckily she had a skirt on so it would make it easier access for him.

"take me and make me yours" she growled with lust dripping from her mouth. She wasn't sure what she meant by it, but whatever his response she knew it would be the right one.
 
Her words "take me and make me yours" were simple yet held a meaning that conjured ownership. Jackson knew she was a strong woman who was used to getting her own way. Did she really mean she wanted him and no other? To do his bidding, whatever it was?

He felt her fingers sliding inside his pants, fumbling around until they found what they were searching for, his rigid cock. He moaned as she stroked it but like her, he needed to feel it somewhere else other than in her hands.

There was not a lot of room to maneuver in the small cavern as his hands rubbed and tweaked each delicious nipple as she pushed his pants down to his ankles. Stepping out of them, he knelt down in front of her, lifting her skirt to see the pleated bloomers that protected her legs from getting chapped by the saddle. Pulling them off her, he didn't waste time with the skirt.

Grabbing her hands, he pulled her down and turned her around lifting her skirt to view the perfect cheeks of her ass. If this was any other time, he would have taken his time to explore those cheeks but his own lust was at the brim. Rubbing her hips one hand, he moved toward her, his other hand guiding his cock to her heated entrance.

When he slipped the head of his hard shaft into the cauldron of her sex, he let out a groan that echoed off the small cavern walls. "Ohhhhh fuck ..... I want you more than anything," he moaned, grabbing her red pony tail and thrusting hard filling her with his shaft.
 
"yesss" she moaned "oh god yessss" she practically cried as he thrust himself into her wanton sex. He tugged her head back with here hair and drove into her with the same fire and hunger she felt and needed. Where had this hunger sprung from, and how did him being near her cause it to enrage.

Her breasts swung in rhythmic motion to his thrusts into her. They were hard and deep and exactly what she needed. It didn't take much for her first orgasm to hit and cause her to convulse rapidly over his pounding shaft. Then another right after causing her to squeal in euphoric bliss.

Oh how she loved the feel of his member sliding in and out of her with purpose and hunger. Just as she caught her breath another ripped through her. Causing her to loose her arms and press her aching breasts against the cool stone floor as he continued to take her to new levels of pleasure and satisfaction.
 
Each tightening of her pussy when he thrust into her brought new sensations to his cock. What was it about Ginger that made him want her so much? Whatever it was, he didn't want it to end.

One hand held her long red ponytail while the other hand gripped her hips, guiding her hips up and down his shaft. He felt her pussy convulsing and saw her body shaking in ecstasy.

When her body fell to the cold stone floor after another orgasm, he let out a grunt as her pussy tightened around his shaft while her hips rotated enticingly against his hips.

Pulling her body off the stone floor, he pulled his glistening cock from her tunnel and then turned her around. Kneeling in front of her, he pulled her toward his aching cock. He saw her breasts dangling in front of him as he pulled her closer. Grabbing his cock, he directed it toward her mouth. "I want you to suck my cock until I fill you with my cum," he groaned pushing his cock against her lips.

Looking down into her eyes, he pulled her face to him. "I want those lips of yours," he moaned feeling her lips make contact, His fingers found her hard nipples while the other hand pulled her head against his aching member.

His hips began to move against her mouth, waiting for her to take all of him while her lips began to tease his cock, loving the sensations flowing through his body. He wanted this to last as long as possible but he also knew it wouldn't last and he would be soon filling her to the brim with his seed.
 
Ginger wasn't sure how she felt about the brash words he used and his pushing his cock toward her mouth as if she were a common whore. She had never swallowed seed before. Although from what she heard from the girls it was a favorite request of the men.

Taking his cock in her mouth she began to lick and taste her self off his shaft sucking him with more passion as his moans filled her ears. She pushed his hand from the back of her head. She didn't like being pushed down on it.

Her tongue licked the tip of his cock tasting his juice and savoring the sweet salty flavor. It only seemed to ignite her hunger for him. Her lips squeezed his shaft with a more demanding desire.

Mouth sliding down up and down his member with a new passion and desire. Tongue swirled up and down his shaft as her lips sucked as if her life depended on it. Gingers head bobbed up and down on him with a new commitment to give him what he asked for.
 
Back
Top