Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear fifth grader:

You got musk cologne for Christmas, didn't you?

Judging from your liberal, nay, generous application of said cologne, gallons and gallons of it.

Sincerely,

the holding her breath library-lunch lady.
 
I will pay you a five-star vote on your next story. Will that work for you?:D


Congrats on your win, BTW. Nice job!:nana:

Oh man. Buying 5 stars. . . . Sure, why not. I've got a troll that will cancel your vote out. lol

Thanks, very muches. I'm using the money to replace a 20+ year old mattress. I'm very very very excited. :D
 
The Muse is off on her holidays, leaving me with a creative desert.
If this story makes it to the Valentine's Day Contest NEXT year, it'll be a bloody miracle, let alone this years.
 
I'm the one who anonymously paid your electric bill years ago. I want to feel good about it, but I just don't. It totally sucks when an act of kindness is robbed of its warm fuzzies.
 
I'm the one who anonymously paid your electric bill years ago. I want to feel good about it, but I just don't. It totally sucks when an act of kindness is robbed of its warm fuzzies.

:rose::kiss:

An afternoon relaxing in the sun is always good for your warm and fuzzy. ;)
 
Dear Third Grade Teacher's Aide:

I'm almost certain the point of view you were supposed to be explaining to that little group of third graders referred to the narrator using "I" or "he", not what the narrator could see when he was standing or sitting.

Sincerely,

The flabbergasted good little witch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top