A new thread, a new name, a new man!

huayra

Really Really Experienced
A new thread, a new name!

Hi Ampic people,

Some of you might remember me as J981. I had a small corner of this forum to call my own a little while back, however a mixture of personal reasoning and my thread being hacked meant that it had to go.

But, never fear because I am back! To start things of here's a picture of my behind. Enjoy, and please feel free to comment, PM, whatever :)

Last edited:
Hey, welcome back!! :kiss: Good to see that butt again! :rose:

Thanks everyone, I think I'll try and take some more tomorrow!

Hi Ampic people,

Some of you might remember me as J981. I had a small corner of this forum to call my own a little while back, however a mixture of personal reasoning and my thread being hacked meant that it had to go.

But, never fear because I am back! To start things of here's a picture of my behind. Enjoy, and please feel free to comment, PM, whatever :)

I don't remember you butt those are some buns I can live with. :D

I don't remember you butt those are some buns I can live with. :D

:D Thanks!

Soo I didnt get round to taking any pictures yesterday due to having some life admin creep up on me. Hopefully today might be a more productive day for taking rude photo's of myself!

How is everyone else? Is everyone in the UK enjoying the sunshine? I had the enormous surprise of finding a beer in the bottom of the fridge yesterday afternoon and proceeding directly to the garden. Pure Win :cool:

As always, comment/PM :)

:D Thanks!

Soo I didnt get round to taking any pictures yesterday due to having some life admin creep up on me. Hopefully today might be a more productive day for taking rude photo's of myself!

How is everyone else? Is everyone in the UK enjoying the sunshine? I had the enormous surprise of finding a beer in the bottom of the fridge yesterday afternoon and proceeding directly to the garden. Pure Win :cool:

As always, comment/PM :)

Not in the UK but the sun finally came back out today after two weeks of mostly rain and clouds. The humidity, however, never left us, it's loyal that way. :D

Cheers for the beer! :rose:

Promises, promises eh? As you can see I didn't get around to taking any more pictures!

Next week though, I am planning a full shower set. Hopefully they should turn out pretty good, I have been making all sorts of little makeshift tripods to hold my phone while I'm getting wet!

Promises, promises eh? As you can see I didn't get around to taking any more pictures!

Next week though, I am planning a full shower set. Hopefully they should turn out pretty good, I have been making all sorts of little makeshift tripods to hold my phone while I'm getting wet!

A full shower set sounds like something worth the wait. :)

We will definitely be here for that I assure you. :rose:

Hi everyone!

So the shower set hasn't happened just yet, mainly because I'm super busy packing for a house move and destroying the mess that has somehow appeared where my garden used to be. It is doing the latter job that brings me onto this quick picture, taken just a minute ago after getting out of the baking sun.

These are, incidentally, my current favourite boxers :cool:

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

So the shower set hasn't happened just yet, mainly because I'm super busy packing for a house move and destroying the mess that has somehow appeared where my garden used to be. It is doing the latter job that brings me onto this quick picture, taken just a minute ago after getting out of the baking sun.

I can see why they're your favorite! :devil:

Mmmm.

You are really appealing to the tiny bit of heterosexual left in me!

Haha thanks!

I'm glad I have something to offer!

Hi everyone!

Yes, yes- KEEP those. They just became my favorite, too. :D

Thanks, I have two pairs ;)

Has everyone had a good day?

I've just made what might have been a poor choice and went out running on one of the hottest days of the year. I don't care if getting a beer out of the fridge as soon as I get in from exercise makes the actual exercise slightly pointless, sooooo good!

More pictures tomorrow!

Last edited:
Thanks, I have two pairs ;)

Has everyone had a good day?

I've just made what might have been a poor choice and went out running on one of the hottest days of the year. I don't care if getting a beer out of the fridge as soon as I get in from exercise makes the actual exercise slightly pointless, sooooo good!

More pictures tomorrow!

My day's been great :D

Looking forward to whats in store for tomorrow :kiss:

A couple of quick, blurry, black and white pictures.

Sorry about the shitty quality and lack of any more interesting ideas!

Last edited:
Seems you're my biggest fan at the moment!

Thanks to everyone for commenting/PMing, as always you're more than welcome :)

A couple of quick, blurry, black and white pictures.

Sorry about the shitty quality and lack of any more interesting ideas!

That's okay, we get plenty of ideas from those. ;)

Evening everyone, hows things?

Im just setting down for a night in a sleeping bag, as all of my stuff is in a van ready to move house tomorrow. I'm effectively camping in my living room. Ray Mears style :)

This actually made me say "Oh my god yes" out loud. Well done! ;)

...I just saw, AND you're from the UK? Be still my little heart!

Back