Office masturbation

MultipleOrgasmDonor

Really Experienced
So we all have days when you are SO horny that you cant do anything else except think of having an orgasm. It wont matter where or when or how..
and we also end up having this day..most of the times.. on a working day!

When the boss is discussing a presentation on sales in a meeting and all you can think of is wild crazy sex on that very conference table with papers flying all over!

When you slip out for a few mins and go to the office washroom just to masturbate.. (or do you prefer holding it till you get back home?... well if you had that much patience.. i wouldn't count it in one of "THOSE" horny days lol)

Guys/ Girl ... Share your thoughts/ feelings/ experiences of having an orgasm or desperately wanting an orgasm in office...

My cabin smells like a pussy some days!!!

I very often get myself off in my office, der are so many cute guys n girls in the office tht i always get turned on fantasizing about them... this is become such a regular thng tht i have kept a small sextoy in my office and am not afraid to use it... lol.

I masterbate in the hope that some guy or girl will walk into my office whn i am in the middle of an orgasm and they will kno my secret and perhaps want to join me!!! When i am pleasuring myself i see many of them walkin and working in a distance!! tht inturn turns me on more

I very often get myself off in my office, der are so many cute guys n girls in the office tht i always get turned on fantasizing about them... this is become such a regular thng tht i have kept a small sextoy in my office and am not afraid to use it... lol.

I masterbate in the hope that some guy or girl will walk into my office whn i am in the middle of an orgasm and they will kno my secret and perhaps want to join me!!! When i am pleasuring myself i see many of them walkin and working in a distance!! tht inturn turns me on more

Hi Nikita!! you popped my cherry here lol.. thanks for your reply!

I really love it when my mind is completely clouded with sexual thoughts at work.. and yes.. being caught in the middle of doing it... damn that would be so hot ;) hehe You use a toy at work? :p wow that's brave :D

I think I should join your office LOL

I would like to add another element to this discussion:

Have you ever / Do you like to make your spouse/gf/partner have an orgasm at work.. by having sexual conversations on phone with him/her when they were around colleagues and couldn't say a word.... or just Sexting!!??

Love virgins!!!

Hi Nikita!! you popped my cherry here lol.. thanks for your reply!

I really love it when my mind is completely clouded with sexual thoughts at work.. and yes.. being caught in the middle of doing it... damn that would be so hot ;) hehe You use a toy at work? :p wow that's brave :D

I think I should join your office LOL

lol.... glad i cud!! hope u had as much fun doing it as i had

lol.... glad i cud!! hope u had as much fun doing it as i had

Yes I certainly did... I ve masturbated countless times in the office restrooms.. mostly days when i just cant control myself.. i go there to pee and before i realize.. my hands start stroking it :p

I ve also had sex with my gf.. on my office table.. probably one of the best sex i ve ever had.. literally threw everything on the floor to fuck her..

Ooops... i did it again!!!! ;-)

Add one more for today!!!!

I know how you feel, I was feeling as horny as hell on Friday. All I could think about was having hot sex with someone.

As soon as I got home I masturbated hard.

fuck feeling horny just thinking about it.

I like the way you think!

2-3 times a week

Yep, all the time.

I am on here almost daily enjoying things on my iPad so they dont track my work PC. I'll chat, perv, enjoy it, get gobs & gobs of pre-cum flowing. ( need to be careful, a few times it leaked thru my boxer briefs AND my pants). Then i'll slip n2 a private bathrroom w/my iPad & finish off! Chatting, stroking, mmmmmm probly gonna happen today. Lol

Also, i've fuk my wife in all my work places. :D:D fun times!!

I miss the days the hubby and I worked different shifts. I'd leave for work and bring him coffee. On the better days he'd push me over this desk, everything on it would go flying, and have his way with me. Probably didn't help that'd I would sit on his desk instead of his chair. There's also so many ways to have sex in an office chair ;). The best part is, I'm sure his employees could hear us. mmm so hot.

I have had some pretty hot conversations online while I have been at work. I love the excitement and thrill the other woman gets when she knows I'm in my office struggling to hide myself growing harder underneath my desk. Normally when I'm in that deep I end up locking the door to my office and cumming so unbelievably hard. I don't know what I would do or how I would explain myself if someone tried to come in while I was playing, but in the moment I never really seem to care about that

My lover was my boss when we first met and we've done a whole lot more than masturbate in his office since then.

My lover was my boss when we first met and we've done a whole lot more than masturbate in his office since then.

That's like saying, "I heard the greatest and funniest joke the other day," and then not telling the joke...

We all would love to hear some detail if you'd care to share

My favorite thing about masturbating in my office (besides the build up and then the orgasm) is the getting back to work and dealing face to face with people who are blissfully unaware of the fact that I was coming my brains out just a few minutes earlier.

My favorite thing about masturbating in my office (besides the build up and then the orgasm) is the getting back to work and dealing face to face with people who are blissfully unaware of the fact that I was coming my brains out just a few minutes earlier.
I love masturbating when others are around and don't realize.

Yeah, that's hot. Have you ever caught anyone sniffing the air like they might suspect? :cool:

often

yes i have many times thank you ) working at my brother's construction company,I get to see more then my share hot and dirty guys and girls that gets a dirty mind like mine working:)

mmmm very hot :rose:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

:p you should try it lol

I miss the days the hubby and I worked different shifts. I'd leave for work and bring him coffee. On the better days he'd push me over this desk, everything on it would go flying, and have his way with me. Probably didn't help that'd I would sit on his desk instead of his chair. There's also so many ways to have sex in an office chair ;). The best part is, I'm sure his employees could hear us. mmm so hot.

That would be so motivating for the employees ;)

Exactly my thoughts!! nobody knows how horny you ve been and what you ve done. its so much fun to be bad yourself (without anyone knowing) ;).. like living in your own world and being invisible to others..

I love masturbating when others are around and don't realize.

Yes jennifer! thats true :p

Yeah, that's hot. Have you ever caught anyone sniffing the air like they might suspect? :cool:

LOL that would be funny to watch and funnier to respond :p

yes i have many times thank you ) working at my brother's construction company,I get to see more then my share hot and dirty guys and girls that gets a dirty mind like mine working:)

Hey sandra, watching hot people at work makes office masturbation a 100 times more fun and more effective and more uncontrollable :p hehhe

Thank you all for your responses!! keep them coming...

:) love a sneaky women:)

I have a private office and it has been fun. Especially with company

With both of my pregnancies, after the initial morning sickness period, my hormones were off the charts and I stayed wet and horny all the time...during the work week I would slip away to the restroom at least once a day to masturbate...no cell phones back then so I would have to wait to get back to my desk to call hubby and cryptically give him the juicy details...good memories :)

Back