Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

I don't understand a word you're saying

:(

The scottish brogue fails me - where's my welsh support!??

Looking to do some wife swapping with the horny neighbours?

:eek:
How rood!

I followed smiley......what's your excuse?
Sick of scraping the bottom of the barmaid barrel and thought you'd peruse the personals, eh?
Classy. Very classy. :kiss:

Here, I likes ya and that but keep on encouraging him like that an' me and thee's gonna be having words..... :p
128913893170733841.jpg

:p

:eek:
How rood!

I followed smiley......what's your excuse?
Sick of scraping the bottom of the barmaid barrel and thought you'd peruse the personals, eh?
Classy. Very classy. :kiss:

Touch a nerve? ;)

I was on my way to the Playground when I saw some familiar names hanging out the back door of this thread. My curiosity got the better of me. :kiss:

You're in the wrong part of the Personals forum for that kind of bait. Maybe you should skip over to The BDSM part of it. There'll be plenty of strong alpha males to make you all weak kneed with one PM. :kiss:

Actually, I think I'm in just the right spot for that sort of baiting.
If you honestly think that the sort of man who'd make me weak-kneed resides exclusively in the BDSM forum, then you've clearly forgotten my stance on those self-proclaimed dom types who think that "on your knees, slut" is akin to foreplay.

But anyways. As you were....deary. :kiss:

You're in the wrong part of the Personals forum for that kind of bait. Maybe you should skip over to The BDSM part of it. There'll be plenty of strong alpha males to make you all weak kneed with one PM. :kiss:
Ohhhh toooooooooo funneh :p
You're for it!!

Actually, I think I'm in just the right spot for that sort of baiting.
If you honestly think that the sort of man who'd make me weak-kneed resides exclusively in the BDSM forum, then you've clearly forgotten my stance on those self-proclaimed dom types who think that "on your knees, slut" is akin to foreplay.

But anyways. As you were....deary. :kiss:

Did you actually manage to miss the sarcasm that was positively dripping from every single letter in that last post?

You're slipping. :kiss:

Back