What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are guns in The Mechanic too. If you want a fun gun scene look up 'Death Sentence' with Kevin Bacon, there's a scene where he goes to buy his weapons of revenge and gets a run down of them from John Goodman.

But...but...there are guns!

There are guns in The Mechanic too. If you want a fun gun scene look up 'Death Sentence' with Kevin Bacon, there's a scene where he goes to buy his weapons of revenge and gets a run down of them from John Goodman.

I meant than Statham's Mechanic.

Look I love my british bandit all to death. Jason Statham is awesome for me. But his Mechanic sucked compared to Bronson's.

That is what I meant.

Breakfast...getting organised for the day, earlier start than normal but it means I get to finish early too...holiday tomorrow :D

Breakfast...getting organised for the day, earlier start than normal but it means I get to finish early too...holiday tomorrow :D

Getting an early start to my day, thinking that I have midnight work tomorrow. Which means I will be on and around at the same time as a Witch on Holiday.

Getting an early start to my day, thinking that I have midnight work tomorrow. Which means I will be on and around at the same time as a Witch on Holiday.

Good to know

grins, a heck of a lot

And right now, I'm cooling off after my ride home in the glorious sunshine and then need to get ready for church with my little pupils, they get a 'preschool blessing' tonight, which is sweet. Hoping they don't realise I'm 'not one of them' :eek: if their teacher was to be smote on her way in, that would be a little embarrassing!

Good to know

grins, a heck of a lot

And right now, I'm cooling off after my ride home in the glorious sunshine and then need to get ready for church with my little pupils, they get a 'preschool blessing' tonight, which is sweet. Hoping they don't realise I'm 'not one of them' :eek: if their teacher was to be smote on her way in, that would be a little embarrassing!

A little. But don't worry, When the bible said witch, it meant spy.

Sides, I am sure God likes watching that cute little bottom enter his house as much as every other red blooded man does.

A little. But don't worry, When the bible said witch, it meant spy.

Sides, I am sure God likes watching that cute little bottom enter his house as much as every other red blooded man does.

blushes all kinds of red

Good to know...and thanks :eek:

Wasting time before getting ready for work... man, how I would love to blow today off, but I'd never be able to relax.

-=Waves to Plexi, Brit and CT=- Hello! Enjoy your day or in Brit's case evening. :)

-=skips off to get ready for work.=-

Wasting time before getting ready for work... man, how I would love to blow today off, but I'd never be able to relax.

-=Waves to Plexi, Brit and CT=- Hello! Enjoy your day or in Brit's case evening. :)

Thank you!

waves back with a smile

Hope your working day passes quickly! :D

You have a good one now. And let nothing bring you down.

blushes all kinds of red

Good to know...and thanks :eek:

Anytime. *admiring away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back