looking for a story....help appreciated

malizlato

Virgin
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Posts
2
Dear Literotica friends and readers....I'm kindly asking for your help if it's possible. I had some problems with my pc and I lost lot of my data...Recovered it to some degree but some stories I lost or even maybe I haven't bookmarked it (God knows). I'm looking for a single story that was in 2 or 3 chapters. If I'm not mistaken it was in inc/taboo category.Anyway plot of the story is about a son/brother who has been neglected at home as his parents doted his sister as golden child forgetting him on any occasion (birthdays,Xmas,Easter etc).So he just leaves home and goes to live with his aunt or friends in California. One day as he has some business negotiations in a hotel his sister spots him as is attending some conference. At the end they rekindle their relationship and got together.
If there is anyone who can tell me name of the story or even author I'll be eternally grateful.
Greetings
 
Found it....by pure accident....but found it and I would recommend it to all....story is called "Lost & Found" by beachbum1958....He is also author of some other splendid stories...and I recommend him dearly...
 
Back
Top