Interracial seduction stories

CrissySnow

Really Experienced
Any good interracial stories where a white guy is seducing a black woman? He is deliberately trying to make her do wrong but she's too right? I can't find anything good yet it's all black dudes and white women. I don't read that. What about a good paranormal interracial story where the black girl is part of being the protagonist? Please post.

Interracial Seduction? Yes please! It may well be all 'black dude and white girl,' but there's not enough SEDUCTION around them parts

The ladies shouldn't be so easy and the guys should show a bit of charm and have to try a bit harder

Together When

Interracial Seduction? Yes please! It may well be all 'black dude and white girl,' but there's not enough SEDUCTION around them parts

The ladies shouldn't be so easy and the guys should show a bit of charm and have to try a bit harder

I guess that's where I come in to start writing trends. I wouldn't mind drafting something up for the sake of my enjoyment. But it's not the same as reading someone else story. I am writing too much now.

Try neglected black housewife series by samslam--That should fit the bill.....let me know if it floats your boat

Doesn't matter. I'm always looking for these types of stories. Thanks for sharing.

Back