Call me a Cunt

I really have no self worth...

I don't suppose there are any guys here who like stupid girls with no self worth and no self respect.

all i desirve is pain and for u to take out all u r aggresun on me and my hot wet cunt

no i don't diserve them

der iz nuthin sexxxy or tractive wen u sownd lik u r mouf iz ful of deh marbles an acts dum.

uz shud hang wit Prasa. deh 2 of u wud sownd hawt 2gettr. lik irly man tawking b4 werds wer inventeded.

de endz of ur thred iz neer.

me-fail-english-thats-unpossible_605.gif

I've never done coke but it would be hot to be forced to snort it and see how much more of a desperate pathetic slut i could become

You don't need drugs. You need to learn to be a good sub/pain slut and do exactly as told.

You want to be called a cunt? Well, if you behave, maybe you get what you want...

Dirty little whore why are you posting other dripping cunts and not your own? Do you think your slit is too good to share with all you little cum stain. tsk tsk.

Sounds as if you would make me a good pet. A pet to use every hole of your cunt body with my nine and wide cock. im me.

You are a filthy piece of shit. It might be hard to whimper when my cock is shoved into your sperm bank mouth. And whimper is all you would be able to do as I fucked your pussy and ass with my hand around your throat. Smacking your face and tits. You're a nasty fucking twat, after i fucked your ass i would make you hold your eyes open wide so I could fill your eyes with hot cum, then make you lick your own nasty ass off my dick.

fetish board trash. was it too much fetish for their mod? :confused:

Dirty little whore why are you posting other dripping cunts and not your own? Do you think your slit is too good to share with all you little cum stain. tsk tsk.

my cunt is too disgusting to post here... u would be repulsed

You are a filthy piece of shit. It might be hard to whimper when my cock is shoved into your sperm bank mouth. And whimper is all you would be able to do as I fucked your pussy and ass with my hand around your throat. Smacking your face and tits. You're a nasty fucking twat, after i fucked your ass i would make you hold your eyes open wide so I could fill your eyes with hot cum, then make you lick your own nasty ass off my dick.

oh fuck... that's just what i need

my sperm bank mouth... accepting deposits...

Back