*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely vibrator shots....offer still stands to take your pictures for you.:rose:

Lovely vibrator shots....offer still stands to take your pictures for you.:rose:

i dont think ill be in your area anytime soon, & im not sure thats a good idea..im engaged now. So looks like you`re all stuck with my crappy self taken pics lol :cool:

Oh yeah...

Here's my pink gspot toy..

Goin to be alot of squirting :D I love this new found discovery!

Love women who can squirt. My wife does too, and just love making her do that! Would love seeing you doing that too!

Love a woman that can squirt. Think is so sexy:D Wish i was there to watch but you are engaged. He is a lucky man.

He is indeed lucky, as am i :)

Seems alot of guys think it's sexy..it's new to the both of us..just did it for the first time recently.

:eek:

Here's a few hanging tit pics..i know ive done some not too long ago..but..:cool:

Attachments

• HangingLatina1-a.jpg
    HangingLatina1-a.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 85
  • HangingLatina2-a.jpg
    HangingLatina2-a.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 79
Pretty good, despite still unable to get a site to work correctly. How is your's going?

My day is pretty good, after work i went and got a haircut & color, and came home to a nice spa bath..now i'm just relaxing..debating wether i should make some Bustelo (espresso)..i'm dragging..*yawn*

my day is just starting, have a long one ahead of me. Ill be out in the blistering heat sweating my ass off in uniform. But its what i get paid to do

My day is pretty good, after work i went and got a haircut & color, and came home to a nice spa bath..now i'm just relaxing..debating wether i should make some Bustelo (espresso)..i'm dragging..*yawn*

I'm debating, too, whether to write a literary-quality erotic story - one that involves believable characters and plot - or to just do a "stroke" piece...

my day is just starting, have a long one ahead of me. Ill be out in the blistering heat sweating my ass off in uniform. But its what i get paid to do

Ah, yeah i know that sucks, i couldn't do it! Kudos to you!:kiss:

I'll have the shower ready for you later ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back