Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunaling

640x480

http://xs.to/media/38306/320x240
or http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g404/AsteriaFiresand/LunaGift.jpg
Since the original link got deleted.

Last edited:
Honesty is only the best policy if the person you're talking to actually GIVES a fuck.

No dear, honesty is always the best policy. And if they don't give a fuck, then it is certainly their loss for not listening to truth and accepting it as something important. It's better to speak your mind, and speak it true, than bite your tongue and bleed to death by inches.

No dear, honesty is always the best policy. And if they don't give a fuck, then it is certainly their loss for not listening to truth and accepting it as something important. It's better to speak your mind, and speak it true, than bite your tongue and bleed to death by inches.

quoted for mothafuckin truth!!!:rose:

Here here. I agree with that.

*Pouncy hugs for Luna, just because*

Ohhhh you Fr33k...thank you for sharing...from before. I needed those words and others....As always, you came through. You are my knight in black armor...I thank you for that...

Now come let me grope you...*nods*

Long time Luna. Hi yall. Last thought....Hungrymen are fairly tasty.

Hey hey sombra!!!
*runs by and gropes a booty*

Wow, Fr33k, you're a regular 'Kwai Chang Cane' of savant style wisdom.

Bonus points if you know who that is! ;)

HOLY FUCK they want a lot for the original G1 SERIES version of Galvatron. I'm almost afraid to check the price of the movie version...

Wow, Fr33k, you're a regular 'Kwai Chang Cane' of savant style wisdom.

Bonus points if you know who that is! ;)

You spelled his name wrong....Chang is an english mistransliteration...it should be Xiang, and the last name is Cain, if memory serves. The Legend Continues was better, I think, but I only saw a few eps of the original series.

My favorites have always been Grimlock and Soundwave (and of course his cassetticons)

Heh. Don't forget Blaster, Mirage, and so on. The one part that I loved about the live action movies...the one part they got RIGHT when creating the Transformers...remember the Corvette they showed? Sideswipe. They changed the model of car for every other Transformer as far as I could tell, but Sideswipe remains a 'Vette.

Ohhhh you Fr33k...thank you for sharing...from before. I needed those words and others....As always, you came through. You are my knight in black armor...I thank you for that...

Now come let me grope you...*nods*

Hey hey sombra!!!
*runs by and gropes a booty*

I am glad that I could be of assistance, dear. And I am here for a few minutes more for grope-age. I have work at 2....*sigh*

YAY!!!! Abbie is done....

Now I just need to think on my post for the sexiest of FuckMeat's...

*ponders*

I've done both.
I have truly bitten my tongue for over a year to avoid saying things.
But I finally had enough and said what was on my mind when asked. He wanted me to be honest. So I was.
And it didn't matter.

I am glad that I could be of assistance, dear. And I am here for a few minutes more for grope-age. I have work at 2....*sigh*

*runs over, climbs Fr33k like a tree and wraps strong arms and legs round his neck and waist....teeth find his ear lobe and nibbles before pointed pink tongue darts out to taste the flesh there*

Better!

*slips down and bounces away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back