orgy room III

*times thrusts to opposite of Bob's, so Mona is never left without a cock fully in her, her pussy feels so slick and warm and tight, gripping my cock and I feel my cum churning inside of it, wanting to release inside of her, I grip her side as I thrust deeper*
 
oh yeh oh god i am about to explode oh god i am going to fuck that ass had in the last few seconds before a shoot ropes of hot cum into you
 
"Cum for me!!" I feel Bob's seed in my ass.....Ox is almost there.
 
Fuck! *explodes deeply inside as she cums again, gripping her hard as I thrust all of me into her pussy* God damn Mona!
 
Both of my holes are dripping with their seed. I kiss Ox......his lips are so sweet.
 
*Mona's lips taste divine, I hold her a little more tenderly, cupping her chin, feeling my seed spill from her warm hole* Mmm, thank you very very much, Mona
 
"Why thank you ox....." I place my hand on his chest and kiss him again.......His tongue makes me crazy.....
 
*slides hand down her side, pulling her close again, feeling her breasts against my chest* Mona do you know how delicious you taste... *kisses become more earnest*
 
My nipples rub against your chest....they grow hard......breasts swell....you feel so good....i spread my legs......
 
*cock throbs to life again, pulsing against your pussy* Mmm... *takes nipple into mouth and nibbles lightly while caressing and playing with the other breast*
 
I moan as you bite my nipples........i can feel your cock against my pussy.......I kiss you again....my tongue presses against yours....my fingers wrap around your cock....pulls you to me
 
*groan loudly as your fingers wrap around my cock, it expands in your hand, twitching at the beat of my heart, ready to feel you again* Mona... *press you to me, lapping at your nipples*
 
Eyes glazing over as I enjoy the ribbed glass ....

My mind's eye wandering over Mon and Ox's silhouette ...

:kiss:
 
*cock becomes impossibly hard watching Katie indulge herself, wonder if she can notice in the dim light*
 
My fingers sliding over my barely covered breast ... pinching my nipple through the cotton ... my other hand slowly toying my now dripping heat
 
Focused on my pleasure ... my eyes glazing over again ......

(It must be the ambiance and Ox and Mon's effect)
 
Please, Katie, join us now. Don't be selfish... *cock nudges against Mona's entrance*
 
good morning all.....I sit at the table and cross my legs.....sipping my coffee...
 
Back
Top