Lesbian controlled world (closed to LizVegas79)

Mike's brain was now mush. Between whatever John had given him and what Michelle had given him to counteract whatever John had given him, his mind was drifting away. But even his mushy brain knew John was full of shit. Which probably made that flash drive in his ass really unpleasant to pull out, he thought with a giggle.

How was Mike trying to kill Viktoria when he had been bound on his elbows and knees the whole time he'd been in her presence? The best he could have done was bite her ankle. Which would have been a shame, since it was such a lovely ankle. Wait! Did he just think that? Hopefully he hadn't said it aloud.

Gazing at Michelle as she held the glass of water to his lips once more, he gave her a silly grin, his eyes squinting to focus on her. "I like your glasses. And you have the most incredibly lush lips."

Glancing at the blond amazon towering over the two of them, even as loopy as he was, he knew better than to flirt with her. So he returned his gaze to Michelle. The girl with the humongous.............................glasses.

"If I lose contiousness.............. conscienceness..........consciousness, will you still give me my bath? I really wanted to be awake for that." And then another giggle from him.
 
Last edited:
Michelle grinned and glanced over at her Mistress.

"Beasts are always such perverts. Even when they're almost dying, huh Mistress?"

"They are," Viktoria mused. "But they can prove to be quite useful sometimes too. I actually quite like having a few of them around. Now, give him the antibiotics pill so we can be around him without risking getting infected with any nasty gross beast germs."

Michelle nodded and pulled a capsule out of the pretty little pink pouch on her wide, very fashionable, neon green belt. She smiled at Mike, squatted down in front of his face so that he would try to stay awake long enough to look up her red latex skirt, squeezed his cheeks together and dropped the pill in his mouth.

06.jpg


Then she stood up and beamed dutifully at Viktoria as she mashed the toe of her pretty gold sandal against Mike's lips to make sure he swallowed the pill.

"I'll see that he gets a nice bath, Mistress. I promise. I'll clean him all over, even down there," she said as she pointed a long, delicate finger at his exhausted and abused manhood, "until he absolutely sparkles and shines and doesn't smell a bit anymore. He's going to be positively content, docile and pleasant to be around when I finish with him. I promise."

"I look forward to it, Mishy," Viktoria said as she blew a kiss in the air to her favorite assistant.
 
Gazing idly at his arms and legs, still folded up, Mike wondered how he was going to get to the shower? Would any of those limbs still work after being folded for so long? Of course, they could always bring out a little red wagon, put him in it, and wheel him to the shower. That's what Ella used to do when he was small. That is until she turned mean and nasty. Just as mean as Mishy became, putting a pill in his mouth and stepping on his face. Was it something he said? Probably! All kinds of silly stuff was coming out of his mouth.

He wanted so much to go to sleep. But John continued rambling on. He was starting to give Mike a headache. But too much of a headache for him to yell "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" like he wanted to.
 
vv

John giggled in drug educed sleep. He was laughing and talking but he didn't know about what.
 
As Mike was being led to the bathing area by Michelle and Alison, Viktoria ordered Alexandra to bring John before her other advisors.

"This beast has been both disloyal to our cause and faithful," she announced. "I wish you all to allow him to apologize to you. You may either accept his apology, or reject it by kicking him away when he bows before you to kiss your feet in servitude. I shall count the votes and determine whether he too shall join my cabinet. Now, let us begin."

tumblr_ne2khyuq6a1s46rduo1_1280.png
 
ahh

John Knelt sucking each toe with child like obedience. These women genially were the elite of this new world. They truthfully understood they needed him.
 
((OOC: Is Mike free or still bound and crawling? I'm trying to determine how much trust Viktoria is giving him.))
 
((OOC: Is Mike free or still bound and crawling? I'm trying to determine how much trust Viktoria is giving him.))

(( oops! he should be free don't you think? maybe Michelle and Alison unbind you as you watch John apologize one by one to Vik's cabinet? :) )
 
Mike sighed with relief as his limbs were free once more. Still silly from the drugs, he was tempted to give Mishy a hug for releasing his arms. But since he was beginning to see double, he wasn't sure which Mishy to hug. If he hugged one Mishy, would the other be offended? Besides, when he tried to stand up to approach her, his legs were like rubber. Halfway to his feet, he plopped back down on his ass.

Only with Mishy on one side and Alison on the other supporting him, was he able to leave the room. Giving the two of them a goofy grin, he babbled "That shower's going to feel so good."

With the battle over, the hallway was beginning to fill up once more. He searched the women milling around, trying to figure out which of them might be his mysterious resistance fighter. Maybe she could rescue him in the shower, he thought. And stifled another giggle. He needed to try and control himself until the drugs were out of his system.
 
dd

Go ahead Mike, John giggled. I have all the secrets. He turned to each woman, sucking them, and begging forgiveness John began to mindlessly talk
 
"What's he saying, ladies?" Viktoria demanded resuming her high seat on the other side of the room so that she could watch and count the votes and non-votes.

"Is he spilling anymore beast secrets? Or just telling you all how exquisitely beautiful you all are?" she added.
 
dd

John had to buy a painless death. If he couldn't secure a place in this new order.
He had made himself look like a fool. On the surface he was a traitor, but there was more.
"District 212, push the red button twice."
 
He's mumbling something about District 212," one of Viktoria's advisors reported dutifully as John sucked at the lovely Hispanic girl's pretty blue painted toes thru her stockings.

"And a red button?" the slender young brunette next to her added as she offered John her cute little pampered foot.
 
dd

You know magistrate where we honeymooned and you gave me a bath.
That's where all the weapons are
 
Mike's legs were still not functioning properly when the three of them got to the shower. Which didn't bother Mishy and Alison a bit. Chains with cuffs at the ends of them were hanging from the ceiling. So they just cuffed him again, cranked him up by his wrists, and pulled out the scrub brushes. Somehow, this was not quite the shower he had hoped for. But at least the ice cold water was clearing his head.
 
"Is that true, dear?" Viktoria leaned forward setting down her large tumbler of expensive red wine.

John nodded sincerely as he accepted the next pretty foot offered him.

"Raquel! Lisa! Gear up! We're going to take a little road trip in my hovercraft!" Vik smiled as she pealed out of her skintight gown down to her fighting bra and panties.

The three women left the council chambers, jumped in Viktoria's battle ready hovercraft and Lisa dialed in the coordinates Vik gave her.

WHen the three women arrived at the remote, desolate looking location they disembarked calculating their tactical advantages and disadvantages.

__70bcb297409c3ee45dc2b6a5f824a8a2_width-600.jpeg
 
At first, the two women left Mike's legs free, where they flailed around in the air, trying to reach the floor. Maybe it was to force him to exercise those legs while the two lesbians lathered him up. But at some point, they decided to secure his ankles to rings in the floor, so that he was in a vertical spread-eagle. That came as a result of him nearly kicking Michelle. Quite unintentional, of course. Though he wasn't sure she saw it that way, even with his mumbled apologies.

Up until that point, they'd been talking about giving him an enema. But Michelle changed the plan. Maybe out of spite? It was then that Mike learned there was such a thing as a strap-on with a soap cock. Grabbing his hips and reaming his ass, she began soaping up his insides where soap had never been before. And Alison continued to lather his front, a most irritating smirk on her face every time Michelle slammed into him, resulting in a grunt. Though after awhile, he actually began to enjoy it. She was exciting nerve endings that had never been reached before.

As for Alison, she took a break from the lathering to press her body against Mike, her eyes gazing into his. Then grabbing his hair, she jerked his head back. And began raping his mouth, much like Michelle was raping his ass. The way he kept surging forward with every thrust by Michelle, he could have fucked Alison at that point. But his rigid cock was not in her, but trapped between his belly and her swimsuit. He had a feeling these two were probably not behaving in accordance with lesbian laws. But he certainly wasn't going to report them.
 
Last edited:
((OOC: My apologies for godmodding Michelle and Alison. Again. But if no one else is going to play them, I gotta. :eek:))

Reamed and cleaned, Mike ironically felt so used and dirty. Though the two lesbians really hadn't left an inch of his body untouched. When released of his chains, all he could do was collapse to the floor in a heap. He was tired and exhausted and just wanted to go to sleep.

But then began a spirited discussion between the two of them over how good of clothing to give him. AND if he should be returned to Viktoria in bondage, after being clothed. With his new title as a member of her Council of Advisors, Alison thought not. But Michelle was of the opinion he was still unrepentant and not to be trusted to roam free around the Magistrate, title or no title.

While arguing their conflicting points of view though, they decided the cuffs needed to go back on. "Just for the moment", they explained to him. He wondered idly if the shackles were rust-proof, as he was dripping all over them.

It was irksome to kneel there listening to them discuss him like he wasn't even in the room. He was tempted to speak, offering his own view. But that hadn't gone well for him so far today. And he could see gags among the bondage items hanging from hooks on the tiled walls outside the shower.

tumblr_mz393zJlhh1toa9dro1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
00

Mike was being bathed! HEHEHEHE! Let him experience it for 5 mins, what John did for a lifetime!
 
(feel free Dale!)

Raquel and Lisa entered the once luxurious condo first, followed by Viktoria.

A scurrying sound in the kitchen made them all reach for their weapons and investigate.

It was a rogue man, of course. Pathetic and unwashed and thin as a stick.

But it was the three pretty blonde children with him that drew the women's attention. They were surprisingly clean and well-fed for outlander scavengers.

"What are you doing here?" Raquel demanded after Viktoria gave her a nod to announce their presence.

The man collapsed to the floor and bowed his head, never once looking up. "Oh please Mistresses! Please take these young ones with you. Do with me as you please but please, oh great wise and kind and beautiful mistresses, I am unworthy and unable to care for these young ones. Save them from the Outland. Save them from my poor pathetic efforts to see to their well-being and provide for them."

Lisa, Raquel and Viktoria looked at each other and then the doe-eyed innocent three little girls.
 
Back
Top