The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to pick one up, myself, now that I start paying attention. Now the question . . . ignore or medicate?

Medicate, then hibernate. :D

My sinuses have been going apeshit for 3 days now and I'm bloody well tired of it. :mad:

Confounded weather changes.

Medicate, then hibernate. :D

My sinuses have been going apeshit for 3 days now and I'm bloody well tired of it. :mad:

Confounded weather changes.

Agreed! I think Elianna's sending some of her monsoonal flow my way. It's cloudy and humid and started to sprinkle just a bit. Not enough to clear the air, mind, just enough to make me once more get down on my knees and give thanks for the day I agreed with Hot Mama that we needed central AC.

Hi starr! :kiss:

How goes it with your family and the mega-flu?
I got one back to school today!

The littlest boy should've gone too, but managed to con his dad. So I've got him tidying up some of the mess in here :devil:

His Lorship had to see the quack today for a diabetes check. Doc asked after me. Apparently my throat was memorable and of concern. Nice to know when I do get sick, I do it properly!

The littlest boy should've gone too, but managed to con his dad. So I've got him tidying up some of the mess in here :devil:

His Lorship had to see the quack today for a diabetes check. Doc asked after me. Apparently my throat was memorable and of concern. Nice to know when I do get sick, I do it properly!

Hey, anything worth doing . . .

But you get big ol' bear hugs for it, anyway.

Are you and your muse embarking on a poetic journey Wenchie? :rose:

I tried that once...it just wasn't me. :(

When the words just start filling in my head, and no matter how you try to ignore them... you have to do it.

I've never really written poetry but the words won't stop until I start to write them down.

So you're feeling better too? Bonzer! :rose:

If the littlest is malingering, having to do housework will send him running for the bus next morning. ;)

When the words just start filling in my head, and no matter how you try to ignore them... you have to do it.

I've never really written poetry but the words won't stop until I start to write them down.

Gotta go with the flow beautiful. :kiss:

Let the words roll, for unlike prose, there is no bad poetry. Just how it's perceived by others, mostly those who couldn't compose a coherent grocery list. ;)

Gotta go with the flow beautiful. :kiss:

Let the words roll, for unlike prose, there is no bad poetry. Just how it's perceived by others, mostly those who couldn't compose a coherent grocery list. ;)

Oh did I say she wants the poetry in "olde" English? When you have to debate thee or thine or thou? It sucketh.

So you're feeling better too? Bonzer! :rose:

If the littlest is malingering, having to do housework will send him running for the bus next morning. ;)
Getting there. Just got to remember to pace myself. I fag out pretty easily yet :eek:

Oh did I say she wants the poetry in "olde" English? When you have to debate thee or thine or thou? It sucketh.
Ugh! An additional level of difficulty. :mad:

I enjoyed reading Shakespeare's sonnets in their original 'olde eynglisshe' but it took some getting used to.

Back then, there were no rules of grammar, so a lot of words reflected the accents and cant of whomever was writing them.

So be creative in your spelling and rhyming...just like Will, Christopher Marlowe and the rest did. :D

Getting there. Just got to remember to pace myself. I fag out pretty easily yet :eek:
You've had a rough row to hoe sweetie. You may not be up to speed for a few days.

That damn flu wrings you out like a dishrag. :(

You've had a rough row to hoe sweetie. You may not be up to speed for a few days.

That damn flu wrings you out like a dishrag. :(

And even though from my point of view you're still a kid, you're not quite as kiddish as you once were. Just throw everyone out of the caravan and sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back