Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Oh believe me it was.......

Miss Oatlash said:
Most of the men I've been with are not as aroused by having their nipples sucked, despite my efforts to do so. On the contrary, most of the women whose nipples I have sucked have gone wild with frenzy. So I know it's not a matter of technique. I think it's a matter of the degree of sensitivity...

Bring me your nipples, sandman, and I will suck them for you...with or without piercings!

I love having my nipples licked, sucked, bit, whatever. Most of the women I've been with haven't really seemed interested, but there was this one girl, many years ago... she was incredible. Very erotic, snsual, loved to explore the possibilities... I think of her often...

Re: Re: Oh believe me it was.......

Miss Oatlash said:
Most of the men I've been with are not as aroused by having their nipples sucked, despite my efforts to do so. On the contrary, most of the women whose nipples I have sucked have gone wild with frenzy. So I know it's not a matter of technique. I think it's a matter of the degree of sensitivity...

Bring me your nipples, sandman, and I will suck them for you...with or without piercings!

Now THAT sounds like a hell of a lot of fun! Tit for tat? :)

A little gift from our friend "Confidant".

Confidant has trouble posting pics in there so he sends me little jewels from time-to-time - I believe this woman has stolen my 'white shirt' idea ~grin~

Nice pic "C" - thanks :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh believe me it was.......

Thesandman said:
Isn't that why women have two breasts? *wink*

I always thought it was a waste to have two breats without two people to suck on them at the same time...

:p

JenniferMidnight said:

Confidant has trouble posting pics in there so he sends me little jewels from time-to-time - I believe this woman has stolen my 'white shirt' idea ~grin~

Very nice pic! They must be yours...;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh believe me it was.......

Miss Oatlash said:
I always thought it was a waste to have two breats without two people to suck on them at the same time...

:p
*waving my hand*
I'll take one side....:p :p

Looking for Sensitive Nipples

manofsteel52 said:

I love having my nipples licked, sucked, bit, whatever. Most of the women I've been with haven't really seemed interested, but there was this one girl, many years ago... she was incredible. Very erotic, snsual, loved to explore the possibilities... I think of her often...

I'm willing to do an experiment and line up all the worthy men and women in the world and check out (scientifically, of course) the differences in male and female nipple sensitivity. Anybody wanna join me???? :devil:

JenniferMidnight said:

YOW! Not just a nice pic...a GREAT pic!!!!!

May I????:p Please????:kiss:

Re: Looking for Sensitive Nipples

Miss Oatlash said:
I'm willing to do an experiment and line up all the worthy men and women in the world and check out (scientifically, of course) the differences in male and female nipple sensitivity. Anybody wanna join me???? :devil:

I can be sucker or suckee... only for scientific evaluation, of course...;)

Gorgeous photo...

OMG...talk about sensual! *whew* fanning self....actually, doing something else to self.

But in answer to another question, I for one have extremely sensative nipples, and love having them licked and sucked. Just a damn shame that not enough women out there realize that, or is it rather the "men" who are too afraid to admit they enjoy having it done? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Re: Re: Looking for Sensitive Nipples

manofsteel52 said:

I can be sucker or suckee... only for scientific evaluation, of course...;)

I think we should alternate suckees and suckers...It's only fair. :)

Re: Re: Re: Looking for Sensitive Nipples

Miss Oatlash said:

You're right. I want to test women, especially Jennifer, and be tested by them.:D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Looking for Sensitive Nipples

Miss Oatlash said:
TRying to work out a routine so everyone can suck and be sucked at the same time...:confused:

Re: Gorgeous photo...

Thesandman said:
OMG...talk about sensual! *whew* fanning self....actually, doing something else to self.

But in answer to another question, I for one have extremely sensative nipples, and love having them licked and sucked. Just a damn shame that not enough women out there realize that, or is it rather the "men" who are too afraid to admit they enjoy having it done? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Methinks you have hit on the most likely answer. Most men have not explored their nipple sensitivity. Maybe men have nipple envy???

Re: Looking for Sensitive Nipples

Miss Oatlash said:

If you laid all the men and women in the world end to end....
You'd be really tired.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for Sensitive Nipples

Boxlicker101 said:
You're right. I want to test women, especially Jennifer, and be tested by them.:D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm an equal opportunity sucker! Give me a nipple or a cock, for that matter, a cunt or a bunghole. What can I say? I have an oral fixation!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for Sensitive Nipples

manofsteel52 said:
TRying to work out a routine so everyone can suck and be sucked at the same time...:confused:

Wouldn't it be fun to try?

Re: Re: Gorgeous photo...

Miss Oatlash said:
Methinks you have hit on the most likely answer. Most men have not explored their nipple sensitivity. Maybe men have nipple envy???

I certainly envy whoever gets to wrap their lips around the nipples in CONFIDANT'S picture! Yow! :kiss:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Gorgeous photo...

The Mutt said:
I certainly envy whoever gets to wrap their lips around CONFIDANT'S nipples!

Now Mutt, you always know that your mistress goes first...down, Mutt, down!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for Sensitive Nipples

Miss Oatlash said:
Wouldn't it be fun to try?
Where do I sign up?
Do I get to sample anyone I choose?:p :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gorgeous photo...

Miss Oatlash said:
Now Mutt, you always know that your mistress goes first...down, Mutt, down!

I know she cums first. ;) :kiss:

Re: Re: Gorgeous photo...

Miss Oatlash said:

That makes a hell of a lot more sense I suppose. Always said I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. If I had boobs...I'd be playing with them all day long. Never would get anything done!

God...talk about "super-sensative" nipples. And mines still sore from the piercing, but tingles even now, talks to the other one, and makes it even more sensative and alive feeling. That make any sense to you gals? Do you notice one nipple being caressed or played with tends to send out signals to the other one, like...wait your turn? Or na na na na na...something along those lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back