UK readers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy doo peeps. Just been posing for my AV picture. This is the one I've chosen and I hope y'all like it. Its nothing pervy so don't get your hopes up. But yes, that's me. Let me know what everyone thinks.

BTW, I've had that coat since before the matrix came out. I'm super-goth and proud of it. It pisses me off when people say 'oh you have a long coat, you must like the matrix.' Yes I do have a long black coat and yes I do like the matrix but they are unconnected elements!
 

Attachments

  • meeee.jpg
    meeee.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 16
Just so you can get a 3d image, I'll put one from the front on.
 

Attachments

  • meeee2.jpg
    meeee2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 10
lol, thanks mark. Its just my Kodachi, its the second largest of my sword set. I didn't take my katana out because i thought it might be too big in the photo. You can see the handle in the second picture though. Hanging at my waist.
 
Plasmacaster said:
lol, thanks mark. Its just my Kodachi, its the second largest of my sword set. I didn't take my katana out because i thought it might be too big in the photo. You can see the handle in the second picture though. Hanging at my waist.

Do you have the full matching set katana, kodachi and tanto?
 
Note to self....don't upset plasma!

Morning all, hope your all well today.

Not long to go before you can add your AV, plasma.
 
How ya doing Mark.

I don't suppose your the mark, from the infamous marky mark and the funky bunch?
 
Well I have a few more things. I've got a claymore, a naginata, a cool bone-handled bowie knife and a lovely little katana letter opener :D

Dont worry about upsetting me pengy, the air rifles have very limited range.
 
Plasmacaster said:
Wohoo! only ten more posts before i get my pic.



ARGH! TEN MORE BLOODY POSTS!

Hurrah hurrah! You can do it :p


well if Lit is being as slow for everyone else as it is for my today it might take some time!

*chug chug chug*
 
yaaay! I have my own cheerleader! Go ME!!!


Plasma, plasma, he's our man, if he can't do it then you'd better find someone who can.
 
Plasmacaster said:
yaaay! I have my own cheerleader! Go ME!!!


Plasma, plasma, he's our man, if he can't do it then you'd better find someone who can.


Does that mean i have to have pompoms? :rolleyes:
 
BigJuicyBabe said:
Does that mean i have to have pompoms? :rolleyes:

I want to see BJB on the side of the field jumping up and down, waving her pompoms and jiggling everything else. Then we'll get to see Plas whip out his big katana....

Air rifle? Anything that shoots a hundred yards is unsportsmanlike in my book.
 
WooHoo, i'd love to see BJB dressed as a cheerleader, tight tops and short skirt! ;)
 
Plasmacaster said:
I cant stand football, but even I acknowledge that Man U are incredibly anoying. And its true that there are virtually no Man U fans in Manchester, they all support Man City

That is complete tosh, I used to live in Manchester and there is a hell of a lot of Utd fans around!
 
Marsipanne said:
Normality is something I strive not to achieve. I try to be outstanding/excellent etc.

Okay, I'm actually hyperventilating now. My current crush (random Chinese actor) is just........ words cannot describe. He's just amazingly good-looking. It's just...guh!! On this forum, somebody posted a little animation from the tv show I'm watching that he's in, and it's him slinking up to the girl and kissing her on the cheek (she's his sister, but he's in love with her. It's kinda complicated) and then standing next to her. It's so graceful and... balletic, beautiful and.. He's pretty enough for men to have crushes on. That was the basis of the casting, but nobody expected the actor to be charismatic enough to totally overshadow the lead and have all the viewers go 'why doesn't she get together with him?!'. He's now getting his own spin-off. More view-time for prettyness. Sigh.

My brain is mush.

I'm so fickle, aren't I?

Which actor is that? ;)

I'm gonna watch Hero on the big screen next week.....I've had the dvd for ages but I want to see it in the cinema just for the visuals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top