😈✨🍺MrTenant's Tavern and Dungeon

tumblr_onpbhpfGRB1u1vkloo1_500.jpg

Lunch margaritas did me in. Nap time!

At least I don't have to drive very far. Dining table to couch...I should be just fine!

Me blush? Only if there's a martini in the mix!

Of which....tastes delicious. Vodka martini tonight. Clean, with olives. I'm outta gin, so unfortunately, not a Vesper.

I had some Easy Peasy IPA earlier. Made by our friends at the Deep Ellum Brewery.

348s.jpg

Well why lie about it? Don't we?:D

Careful though, we musn't make him blush.

Me blush? Only if there's a martini in the mix!

Of which....tastes delicious. Vodka martini tonight. Clean, with olives. I'm outta gin, so unfortunately, not a Vesper.

I had some Easy Peasy IPA earlier. Made by our friends at the Deep Ellum Brewery.

348s.jpg

Uno!!??!!
Deal me in!

Nut Crusher Peanut Butter Porter for me tonight ~ YUM

it's really not a man hating drink. Honest...lol

Last edited:
Somebody school me, please...everything I need to know about coffee infused vodka. TIA.

Somebody school me, please...everything I need to know about coffee infused vodka. TIA.

Can easily be bought at the store, makes a variety of drinks, and can be made at home.

There are many recipes on the web. Much the same as if you are doing a fruit flavored vodka. You'll soak your coffee beans in vodka for X amount of time along with some Simple Syrup. Makes a kind of coffee liquor.

Here is a recipe for that, tho there may be better:

Ingredients

2 cups vodka1/4 cup espresso beans, coarsely crushed2 tablespoons cocoa nibs, crushed

How to Make It

In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vodka with the espresso beans and cocoa nibs. Close the jar tightly and let stand at room temperature for 2 weeks. Strain the vodka through a fine-mesh sieve and discard the solids. Strain the vodka a second time through a coffee filter into a clean jar and refrigerate for up to 3 months.

Don't want to wait for that? You can make coffee martinis by soaking coffee grounds in vodka for a few minutes and strain it out. Garnish with coffee beans.

Again, many recipes on the web.

Popular cocktails:

Espresso Martini
Mexican Coffee
Irish Coffee
White Russian
Iced Cocktail
Nutty Irishman

Hope that helps. :)

Cheers!

20090930oktoberfestbottles.jpg

Well gang, it's late August, and for some reason, that means Octoberfest. Personally, I'm glad of it. I like many of them. People keep trying to foist off on me Pumpkin beer, which I do not enjoy.

So I ask you all....

What Octoberfest are you drinking? Got pics?

Last edited:
20090930oktoberfestbottles.jpg

Well gang, it's late August, and for some reason, that means Octoberfest. Personally, I'm glad of it. I like many of them. People keep trying to foist off on me Pumpkin beer, which I do not enjoy.

So I ask you all....

What Octoberfest are you drinking? Got pics?

Don't drink it until after Labor Day, but Sam Adams is a go to.
Never pumpkin.

Don't drink it until after Labor Day, but Sam Adams is a go to.
Never pumpkin.

I try them as soon as I notice them on the market, the Oktoberfests- definitely no pumpkin. Sam Adams does a good job. Yup.

Tried Rahr & Sons this weekend. Made here in the DFW area. Pretty good stuff.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2017-08-22 13.44.07.jpg
    2017-08-22 13.44.07.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 8
Man, haven't had a drink in over a week. I may take your suggestion, Mr T, and grab an untried Oktoberfest on the way home.
God bless America. So many to choose from.

I don't drink much these last few years because I'm the forever designated driver. :(

Plus now that I don't drink and I'm a million years old, I have two drinks and I feel like I've smoked 1000 cigarettes and had 100 Pabst Blue Ribbons.

Buuuuuutttt --- when Far and Necro came to visit, I had a few. I fell off the couch.
Necro was kind enough to be the DD.

I bought vodka. Ciroc vodka to be exact. Far mocked me. MOCKED my choice of P. Diddy red berry vodka. But but but this is why I bought it. I kid you not. In my mind, I'm the girl in the blue sparkly dress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvnQ0Aes1_s

Really me when I drink:

http://imgur.com/Tg6IGyZ

Mock away. :rolleyes:

I don't drink much these last few years because I'm the forever designated driver. :(

Plus now that I don't drink and I'm a million years old, I have two drinks and I feel like I've smoked 1000 cigarettes and had 100 Pabst Blue Ribbons.

Buuuuuutttt --- when Far and Necro came to visit, I had a few. I fell off the couch.
Necro was kind enough to be the DD.

I bought vodka. Ciroc vodka to be exact. Far mocked me. MOCKED my choice of P. Diddy red berry vodka. But but but this is why I bought it. I kid you not. In my mind, I'm the girl in the blue sparkly dress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvnQ0Aes1_s

Really me when I drink:

http://imgur.com/Tg6IGyZ

Mock away. :rolleyes:

Fuckin adorable. Cheers!

Back