My exhibition and control

chris2c4u

Literotica Guru
I'm m and would like to talk about being exhibited naked to other and how I would be controlled by f or m. I enjoy the idea of being on display for all who want to see and have them observe my forced nudity and how I cannot escape from this control. I'd be happy to explore this further in PM or in a thread or in ways you might enjoy. I don't consider myself technically sub as I'm not craving that sort of kept / control. Open to all. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm m and would like to talk about being exhibited naked to other and how I would be controlled by f or m. I enjoy the idea of being on display for all who want to see and have them observe my forced nudity and how I cannot escape from this control. I'd be happy to explore this further in PM or in a thread or in ways you might enjoy. I don't consider myself technically sub as I'm not craving that sort of kept / control. Open to all. Thanks.

Thanks for starting this thread.
I do have an exhibit. streak in me too. I do go to swingers and nudist clubs and enjoy nudity...There is something very exciting when naked amongst like minded ppl..Female company in nude is a breathtaking experience regardless of age or body shape, etc.
Would love to chat with like minded ppl worldwide.
Cheers,
Valdo

Yes being naked and made to get excited in front of others is an exciting idea, as well as other things I may be told to do.

Yes being naked and made to get excited in front of others is an exciting idea, as well as other things I may be told to do.

I tend to get excited mostly in front of female watching me or reciprocating whilst I am watching them. In the swinger clubs can be a start of new play even with the right ppl...

Love the idea of being on display for everyone else. Even better I think if im the only one naked. Knowing everyone is looking at me makes me excited.

Love the idea of being on display for everyone else. Even better I think if im the only one naked. Knowing everyone is looking at me makes me excited.

Yes it is a good thought; nowhere to hide and naked maybe being instructed what to do. Perhaps humiliation for those into that, for me it would be some mild bdsm.

I'd be happy to share a vid of me masturbating if anyone would like to see, let me know.

love to be naked all day and get caught by someone, then made to stay that way. a leash around balls to be lead around by

It would be good to be on cam and told to alternate pics between face and cock being masturbated until I cum. Or not. You decide.

Voyeurs

I like circle jerk get togethers. Mostly male but now and again females too. YOu can either just watch or stroke too but if you stroke, others will come sit beside you.

I stay hard for ages in a nudity setting.

I like circle jerk get togethers. Mostly male but now and again females too. YOu can either just watch or stroke too but if you stroke, others will come sit beside you.

I stay hard for ages in a nudity setting.

It's good people enjoy watching as well as being displayed

Back