female voyeurs

[Personal attacks and trolling prohibited per our Forum Rules]

You have also been warned repeatedly about discussing underage sex, and are on the brink of violating that warning yet again. As you have already been penalized with a 3 day timeout, the next violation will result in a request for a one week ban.
It will be the last temporary ban I will request. -FINAL WARNING
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't agree with this. Not at all. It is the equivalent of pointing a finger at every nudist and saying that they were ALL abused as children without any facts to support such a statement. It even lacks any criteria to define what "abuse" means.

The sex trades attract a certain personality type. That doesn't mean that every person in the trade, whatever variation they engage in, fits the stereotype of someone abused as a child.

This. And it also ignores the vast number of people who've been sexually abused and don't go into sex work. If people trust you enough to talk, you learn quickly enough that survivors are all over the place, in all walks of life.
 
Athalia, I remember reading your story "Endymion" and how much I enjoyed it, so much that I recently read it again. I always felt that in the myth Selene was a sort of voyeur.

Thanks for the compliment! As for the voyeur aspect of the story, that didn't occur to me until you mentioned it. The story as about taking it a step beyond voyeurism, where Selene isn't content with just watching anymore, but wants to control the action.

I’m interested in the stories you mentioned and plan to read "Daughters of Priapus" Ch. 02, although you seem to have others related to the idea of female voyeurism.

That happens to be one of the stories where the character Ginnie actually finds (somewhat to her surprise) that she enjoys watching nude men and teasing them.
 
Athalia, I forget if I have linked to this picture before or even if I linked to it in a reply to you. It is my favor dealing with the myth of Selene and Endymion. It is by Anne Louis Girodet (a male artist). Endymion is the sleeping nude lying on his back, the boy with the wings holding back the branches is Zephyr, the dog indicates that Endymion is a shepherd and the moon light shining through the branches is Selene or Diana looking at the nude young man. I like that he has long hair and is gracefully posed and also that the picture is not censured in anyway: http://viagallica.com/anatolie/img/...dymion,_anne-louis_girodet,_musee_louvre).jpg.

When I wrote voyeur or voyeurism I meant it in a general way as referring to someone who enjoys looking at the nude form. I see a woman enjoying looking at a nude male as taking on the more active role, while the nude male who is being looked at by the woman is taking on the more passive role.

Moonlight and Roses,
 
Last edited:
OMG. The wife has just admitted she gets off on me being with other women.
This creeps me out. I did wonder why she encouraged me!

So she's been pleasuring herself about me being off in hotels with other women.
The wife has been wanking!

"But surely it's not respectful to you my wife, surely these women are in competition?"

An even louder wicked laugh from my wife. What the hell have I married, some kind of underworld Demon?
 
Last edited:
Athalia, I forget if I have linked to this picture before or even if I linked to it in a reply to you. It is my favor dealing with the myth of Selene and Endymion. It is by Anne Louis Girodet (a male artist). http://viagallica.com/anatolie/img/...dymion,_anne-louis_girodet,_musee_louvre).jpg.

That is a lovely picture!

When I wrote voyeur or voyeurism I meant it in a general way as referring to someone who enjoys looking at the nude form. I see a woman enjoying looking at a nude male as taking on the more active role, while the nude male who is being looked at by the woman is taking on the more passive role.

That's what I was trying to convey in my story. Ginnie is at first afraid of being seen nude, but accepts the "challenge" and finds to her surprise that she not only is at home at the nude beach, but even starts to take some amusement from flirting with the nude men. The story arc is all about her coming to new realizations about her sexual potential (remember that at the time she reaches her fifties in the first story, she's all but convinced that her libido is gone for good.)
 
Back
Top