Clean Your Room

B

BradBigBrain

In this thread we post pictures of people who obviously didn't give a shit about what was in the background.

I like the radiator right behind her and the piles of crap on the floor.

141.jpg

I'm always a bit surprised that people post pics like that after looking at them themselves. (That young lady is hot enough that she should have photoshopped the whole background out of the shot.)

In this thread we post pictures of people who obviously didn't give a shit about what was in the background.

141.jpg

I own the same radiator! Unfortunately, she has never graced my doorway, sigh.

Oh wow! Love this idea. I get so easily distracted by background crap. :eek:

*off to see if I can find any good pics to post*

I've seen some doozies in my time, BBB. From black knee high socks on men to wedding photos in the back ground. Some classics are the bathroom selfies with the toilet in the background. Toilet seat up and shit stains in it.

I've seen some doozies in my time, BBB. From black knee high socks on men to wedding photos in the back ground. Some classics are the bathroom selfies with the toilet in the background. Toilet seat up and shit stains in it.

ohhh that's just gross.

If you're trying to show someone how hot you are, it might not be a good idea to have your bottle of meds in the pic.

tumblr_n1w3zugCYA1r686hto1_500.jpg

Subscribes.

I always was attracted to train wrecks happening. A bit morbid maybe, but I can't turn my eyes away ..

Back