My Wish For Today

I wish the storm would cool it off here. Ninety-eight degrees is way to hot for Spring!

The temperature dropped 26 degrees in two hours due to rain here this evening.

__

I wish I liked more foods so that I could put on more muscle, burn more fat, be more healthy, look more attractive, and feel more confident.

I wish I liked more foods so that I could put on more muscle, burn more fat, be more healthy, look more attractive, and feel more confident.

You don't wish for much, do you Thee.

I wish the TV remote was a little closer to me on the couch.

The temperature dropped 26 degrees in two hours due to rain here this evening.

__

I shouldn't but I am.

Confidence has nothing to do with that stuff you mentioned. Confidence comes from being happy with who and what you are. It comes from the inside, not the out. If you like you then other people will like you also.

You're paying attention to your physical martial arts but not your mental ones. Apply those to your life.

You don't wish for much, do you Thee.

I wish the TV remote was a little closer to me on the couch.

The wish was to like more foods. The rest would be a snowball effect of that.

I shouldn't but I am.

Confidence has nothing to do with that stuff you mentioned. Confidence comes from being happy with who and what you are. It comes from the inside, not the out. If you like you then other people will like you also.

You're paying attention to your physical martial arts but not your mental ones. Apply those to your life.

I would be more happier with who I am if I didn't have a pot belly ;)

I wish everybody owned a cat like mine. ;)

(On one condition though.)

You have to be a cat lover!

That mean people would get a clue.... It's easier to smile than frown.... and why do they always believe the worst of people?:rolleyes:

I wish it was just as quiet in the city like it is in the country.

(I could easily get used to this.) ;)

I wish an AH member who is at least as pretty as Babs sends me a PM tonight.

I wish I could ask that woman out, but I can't find my voice anymore...

I wish that one a lot!

Right now, I'm just wishing I could make up my mind between having a bottle of water or a cocktail.

I wish that a lot, too. There seems to be a lot of that going around.

Go with the cocktail, Babs. You might get lucky.

I wish that a lot, too. There seems to be a lot of that going around.

Go with the cocktail, Babs. You might get lucky.

Update for Ben: I decided to finish off the bottle of Adult Chocolate Milk (Google it).

I'll let you know if and when I can update you on the lucky part.:(

Update for Ben: I decided to finish off the bottle of Adult Chocolate Milk (Google it).

I'll let you know if and when I can update you on the lucky part.:(

20% alky hall? Woo!

That's how a drunk cow says Moo. You know, because he's upside down.

20% alky hall? Woo!

That's how a drunk cow says Moo. You know, because he's upside down.

You are so FREAKIN FUNNY!:D:D:D

I'm calling it my nightcap and I'm trying to clean out the fridge before vacation, too. I saw a half bottle of chard in there and I still have to finish that bottle of champagne.

You are so FREAKIN FUNNY!:D:D:D

I'm calling it my nightcap and I'm trying to clean out the fridge before vacation, too. I saw a half bottle of chard in there and I still have to finish that bottle of champagne.

Thank you.

It's good to have goals! G'night, Babs. :kiss:

Back