The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT-I don't care what turns you on, I don't want to seduce you, and I think I need to go be sick now.. thank you PM'er.

That I am very happy my son has gone to band practice ....silence finally he he.

noo.. Fish be awesome. :D

Yes, I agree. I think pretty highly of the lad. Taught him everything he knows. ;) :D

I managed to post a reply to my newest story, so I'm pleased with that. Considering my mood lately, it's a wonder it isn't crap. Maybe it is and only seems decent to me. :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree. I think pretty highly of the lad. Taught him everything he knows. ;) :D

I managed to post a reply to my newest story, so I'm pleased with that. Considering my mood lately, it's a wonder it isn't crap. Maybe it is and only seems decent to me. :rolleyes:

* holds you close * you know where I am if you need someone to listen Thyri...all I seem to have these days Is time. :rose: it is all yours if that helps any.

LT Friday evenings spent alone suck...

Friday evenings where one cannot sleep suck more...

LT ~ Sometimes I forget where I now live. Watching reindeer race through the snow covered streets of town today definitely reminded me. We're definitely in the Arctic!

LT - *giggling at Brit's remark*
LLT - Well, so much for getting work done this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back