Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I am great at procrastinating. who needs to do homework when you can flirt with boys online.. and semi-clean your room!? hah.

ICT I gave a friend advice to not get too involved with a married person. To learn from my mistake. And I hope he listens.

IFCT I don't get the whole staying when you're unhappy thing? Either you're sufficiently unhappy to leave.....or you're suffciently happy to stay. If you're staying, don't be looking to other people to fufill what you are lacking in yourself to be happy. :cool:

The unfortunate reason, at least from my experience, is that they stay because they know they can use the other person. They may be unhappy, but it doesn't stop them from taking full advantage of the person that cares for them.

ICT I hate relying on pain medication, and can't wait until I heal so I don't need them anymore.

ICT although I feel a bit cheated by the "based on a true story" presented rather than the true story, I still sobbed like a fucking baby through half of the movie... it's a good think it ended when it did or I'd be completely ravaged.

IFCT deep down, I likely needed that cry. :rolleyes:
(And no doubt I'll sleep soundly now because of it, too)

ICT although I feel a bit cheated by the "based on a true story" presented rather than the true story, I still sobbed like a fucking baby through half of the movie... it's a good think it ended when it did or I'd be completely ravaged.

IFCT deep down, I likely needed that cry. :rolleyes:
(And no doubt I'll sleep soundly now because of it, too)

ICT I probably would've sobbed like an even bigger sobbier baby had I had movienight with Peepster, so I'm glad I didn't.

*shows up with my blankie and own thumb to suck on*

Slumber party? :eek: I think there are monsters under my bed tonight.

ICT I'm very good at, and being paid rather well to do a job I do not enjoy at all.

ICT I'm still sore from yesterday's activities, and found bruises tonight that I didn't have when I woke up this morning.

IFCT if those aren't signs of great sex, I don't know what is!

I confess that that night i pushed you away after saying that we were mates and shouldnt do anything i changed my mind straight after
you thought that i was asleep and we ended up having sex i was awake the whole time and knew exactly what was going on....

that was fun

ICT again it appears that I've been lied to, and while nothing is hurt except my feelings, I am so tired of this useless feeling.
I know the Internet supports so much anonymity but it would be nice to make contact with someone who doesn't lie to me with every word, and who actually can accept me as I am. :(

ICT today must have been one of the most bitter days i've ever had in lit.

ICT i'm proud to be naive anyway.

ICT today must have been one of the most bitter days i've ever had in lit.

ICT i'm proud to be naive anyway.

ICT Fluxbuttux that I think there's just something in the air around here this week.

But I hope that it passes quickly, and there's never any reason again for you not to think and hope for the best in everyone and every situation.

*sneaks a little hugglesnuggle*

:kiss:

ICT Fluxbuttux that I think there's just something in the air around here this week.

But I hope that it passes quickly, and there's never any reason again for you not to think and hope for the best in everyone and every situation.

*sneaks a little hugglesnuggle*

:kiss:

thank you very much, AP, you're too sweet. sigh, i wish it were something in the air, but sadly it is not. :rose: all in all, i'm an optimistic and i will survive ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back