For Anyone In The UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooo, I've had a busy day today, culminating in me handing in my resignation...

Yay! Moving day!

Gotta love it when everything is all new and shiny :D

Morning Femme, Sunday and anyone who may have snuck in whilst I was typing :rolleyes:

Typical! I stake my outstanding reputation on the previous thread lasting another day and it bloody gets shut!

Pfft!

Typical! I stake my outstanding reputation on the previous thread lasting another day and it bloody gets shut!

Pfft!

Haha! Well, I'm not really here. Just finished my bowl of cornflakes and now about to wrap up 20 gifts ready for tonight's party. Then I gotta plan the games (I've decided to not do the normal pass the parcel this year, but the alternative version which means I don't need to wrap 10 layers per prize :D).

I also have to buy the food still, but again, I'm going to keep it simple so shouldn't be too much fuss!

Ok. Time to crack on. :kiss:

Haha! Well, I'm not really here. Just finished my bowl of cornflakes and now about to wrap up 20 gifts ready for tonight's party. Then I gotta plan the games (I've decided to not do the normal pass the parcel this year, but the alternative version which means I don't need to wrap 10 layers per prize :D).

I also have to buy the food still, but again, I'm going to keep it simple so shouldn't be too much fuss!

Ok. Time to crack on. :kiss:

:eek: Yeah, I thought you were being a good girl and not on Lit. :eek:

Still, it sounds like a fair chunk of work so take it steady. I'd give you a hand with the wrapping - I'm useless at it but certainly enthusiastic! :D

And if you don't mind sparing some food, I'll be straight up - am starving.

On that note, I should go eat. Be good! :kiss:

Morning all :) I see the new premises are open finally!! Where should I dump my stuff??

Busy day again here, might be a bit hit-and-miss but should he around eventually

Morning all :) I see the new premises are open finally!! Where should I dump my stuff??

Busy day again here, might be a bit hit-and-miss but should he around eventually

Dump it anywhere you like but not in my corner!
Morning Strange, morning Wonks

Strange! :kiss:

I hope it settles for you soon, we are missing you :(

*Sigh* Two of my Christmas purchases are damaged.

Am going to have to go brave "Meadowhell" as it's known here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back