OOC: Team of Misfits

I don't know about all that...

/me scratches head, yawns, gives a kiss and smiles.

But mornin' to you too, sexy.

/returns the kiss and adds a little squeeze.

Oooh! ESO head start begins this Sunday! I think I'm going to preorder it today. Which probably translates to me being more sparse than usual for half a week...or more...but I won't disappear entirely ;)

/stoked!

ADD: I will totally disappear for the first few days, though. Gotta level! GOTTA!

You silly...silly girl.

/me squirms with the squeeze. Meep.

Edit: So where do we want to go with the current story? Sparks and Kayne get cockblocked hilariously? Or branch off for a side story so we don't hold the rest of the thread up? Questions? Answers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh...I was just going to leave it to fate!

When Wolf gets online we can see if he's interested in walking in on them. Either way really works.

Although - as much as I like to make Sparks look like an ass... If she's totally going to die she probably shouldn't sleep with her first. Or should she?

CAST YOUR VOTE MEOW!

ESO is THIS sunday. Oh damn.

/madly counting money. Yes.

Ok may be getting it myself. The Viking warrior will be going on a rampage soon.
Hope my Beta Char is allowed to stay LOL. Doubt it though. It was fun to play.

I'm pretty sIreland that between the two of you you can keep from actually SLEEPING with her.

I was just saying so we didn't hold up no body. I wouldn't want to hold it up on the account of sweet lesbiaonic action.

My vote? They should totally do it. Then when Sparks hesitates later on it'll be a bigger mindshatteringfuck.

Meow vote yes.

Okay Sparks should be able to have some fun. What's this die business if she has sex.

/must have missed something

If she is going to die maybe she should have a lot more fun and have multi partners.

/of course i am biased on that smiling lecherously

ESO = Elder Scrolls Online

And they're wiping all the beta characters. Still going to be a good time, though!

Oh, we're just scheming all the time. You know. Like we do.

Elder Scrolls Online, Kit.

Commence the waves of drool and orgasm liquids.

thought they would but :(

/goodbye my lovely viking (northman) you had fun. WAHHHHHHHHH!

Yeah so...

The whole letting Kayne get wrecked thing is going to be a huge fucking deal, huh?

...Oh buddy.

/feels like she's already in trouble.

/me endlessly toils and schemes.

Edit: Kayne won't enjoy it much, no.

Most people will be okay with it I'm sure. She deserves it.

Well, I wouldn't say she deserves it...

Which will only make Sparks feel more guilty.

Poor sad tormented characters...

I'd say she deserves it. It's alright...she'll get better. Just try and turn her into a newt and see.

/dies laughing. Wipes a tear.

Omg the references. Although I vote for the WABAC machine :D

Really though.

"...I got better."

/love

Okay back.

Yesterday was a total disaster.

I locked myself out of my apartment for six hours.

Back