Icarius & Friends! Warning: sexy funtimes inside.

Beautiful start. Your pics if they be raw and untouched or full of artistic liscence are always so wonderful to see. So damn sexy!
Keep working hard then we'll get to see even more :)

:kiss:
 
Oh you make the voyeur in me very happy. :kiss::rose:

I can't wait for your future photos.;)

GO FORTH AND BE PRODUCTIVE! (So that later you can be naughty:devil:)
 
Oh dear, I seem to have attracted a succubus. Maybe she'll leave my soul alone if I offer her a new .gif?

tumblr_mf9e4tyKAY1s0lywwo2_400.gif


Edit:

Also I wrote a few hundred words so that's my reward!

BABY FOR THAT I'D DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! :D *Dies from hotness!*
 
Whit wooooo!!
I think lots of Lit Laydees will appreciate your "pale-assed Irish boybody" :)
What's not to like right? :cattail:
 
Oh dear, I seem to have attracted a succubus. Maybe she'll leave my soul alone if I offer her a new .gif?

tumblr_mf9e4tyKAY1s0lywwo2_400.gif


Edit:

Also I wrote a few hundred words so that's my reward!

Getting some decent work done today, so I thought I'd post something.

tumblr_mf9e4tyKAY1s0lywwo7_250.gif

You are bloody marvellous (did I use that right? ;):kiss: )

There is just something about the way you take your clothes off which reveals that sexy body of yours mmmmmmmm. I have always wanted to visit the Emerald Isle and you are definitely adding to the allure.:rose:
 
*stunned slience followed by wiping drool from both my chin and my thighs*

Sorry! I didn't mean to make a mess.

So I'm hungover on a five hour coach. I count a good night of drinking and revelry as work so I'll be posting more pictures as soon as I can figure it out on my phone.
 
Back
Top