If you voted for Trump, you support him & you own him forever. Fuck your "safe space"

I made fun of Dems for using Literotica as a way to get revenge from behind their computers

Funny you say this, as it's exactly what most Pubs/conservatives (esp. the ones who aren't here for sex stuff) do here when they feel the pressing to toothlessly bark at all things "liberal."

and then it's pointed out that this site they can't help but enjoy is liberal-based, created from the agency of liberalism and run by liberals, and...

bI6zK7S.gif

No salt being thrown, just a factual observance! Also wanted to keep this beach ball in the air due to Cheeto's recent ramping fuck-ups. It's topical, yo. :D

Tax breaks for wealthy paid for with deep cuts to Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security

You guys are really fuckin stupid.

People getting to keep their money is fucking stupid?

LOL.....well hook me up with all your money then man!! Where do you want to meet every month so I can have all your shit???:D

I love the attempted pivot from the fake "we had the biggest House seat turnover evah!" to "medicare for all and fuck the wealthy" in order to cover up the stupid.

No pivot there... just pointing out you two dumbasses being happy about getting fucked to pay for tax cuts for the top..

How fuckin dumb can you get?

No pivot there... just pointing out you two dumbasses being happy about getting fucked to pay for tax cuts for the top..

How fuckin dumb can you get?

Apparently not quite as dumb as someone attempting to deflect and cover over the stupid claim that the D mid-term victory was more than it actually was.

Apparently not quite as dumb as someone attempting to deflect and cover over the stupid claim that the D mid-term victory was more than it actually was.

I did nothing of the sort. I pointed out that you two absolute fucking idiots, who are both around medicare/social security age are gleeful that the gop took seats.. I showed where YOU TWO will be getting FUCKED by that. The right is fucking you.. the president is FUCKING YOU.. and you both giggle like schoolgirls while trump douses you with a massive bukkakke.

You need to learn how to read.. among other things.

I did nothing of the sort. I pointed out that you two absolute fucking idiots, who are both around medicare/social security age are gleeful that the gop took seats.. I showed where YOU TWO will be getting FUCKED by that. The right is fucking you.. the president is FUCKING YOU.. and you both giggle like schoolgirls while trump douses you with a massive bukkakke.

Lol. That's why you quoted my reply about the fact that the D's have been losing seats in the House since the mid 1990's because it was all about medicare and taxes and shit. Except it wasn't. It's obvious it wasn't and yet here you are trying to shift the conversation away from that fuckup and into another just as bad and shallow.

Here's a thought for you: Did you ever stop and wonder if R's would be gaining House seats overall if most American's around the country felt like you do. So there has to be something going on that voters like in order for that to happen. Especially when you realize that D's outnumber R's by about 2 to 1 in a lot of States where R's are the House Representatives for those States. So either the D's aren't voting (not according to the latest data) or the D's are voting for R's because they like what's happening. Which isn't what you're claiming.

Funny how that works when you actually stop and think about it.

And here's another thing.

I keep hearing D's make the claim that they're willing to pay more taxes in order to help people get access to health care. Yet, when the time comes to PAY those taxes, they're all in on the "NOT ME! TAX THE RICH!!!" bandwagon.

Why is that?

Lol. That's why you quoted my reply about the fact that the D's have been losing seats in the House since the mid 1990's because it was all about medicare and taxes and shit. Except it wasn't. It's obvious it wasn't and yet here you are trying to shift the conversation away from that fuckup and into another just as bad and shallow.

Here's a thought for you: Did you ever stop and wonder if R's would be gaining House seats overall if most American's around the country felt like you do. So there has to be something going on that voters like in order for that to happen. Especially when you realize that D's outnumber R's by about 2 to 1 in a lot of States where R's are the House Representatives for those States. So either the D's aren't voting (not according to the latest data) or the D's are voting for R's because they like what's happening. Which isn't what you're claiming.

Funny how that works when you actually stop and think about it.

I quoted you two idiots so you'd know who i was talking to.

Did you hear that?

From the president on down, there are a ridiculous amount of stupid people on the right. Add some gerrymandering of districts, possible russian interference and apathy from the left along with a bad choice of candidate and the recipe for disaster is complete.. and look what it's costing us. Shut the gubmint down for a fuckin wall.

Having a different political view is one thing, having such a fuckin dumb view is totally different. You people are seriously fucked in the head.

dude, the Government (big G) has been fucking you/us for decades. The best thing about President Trump is that he is not a part of that DeepState Lie that has kept you/us in the dark, and living a lie, since at least '63. You are way too excited and over-filled with vitriol to have much credibility.

dude, the Government (big G) has been fucking you/us for decades. The best thing about President Trump is that he is not a part of that DeepState Lie that has kept you/us in the dark, and living a lie, since at least '63. You are way too excited and over-filled with vitriol to have much credibility.

Credibility?

lol

There's no vitriol..Pointing out facts. FACTS. Not some made up crap, not moving the goal posts.. You guys have heads as hard as rocks.

:rolleyes:

Credibility?

lol

There's no vitriol..Pointing out facts. FACTS. Not some made up crap, not moving the goal posts.. You guys have heads as hard as rocks.

:rolleyes:

Is it a fact that MSM, Network News, known as The Evening News, has been purposely and purposefully lying to U.S. citizens and the world, every night, since at least 1963?

Is it a fact that MSM, Network News, known as The Evening News, has been purposely and purposefully lying to U.S. citizens and the world, every night, since at least 1963?

You're proof that no matter how un--pc it is, we shouldn't give retards the internet.

You're proof that no matter how un--pc it is, we shouldn't give retards the internet.

well... you just want to insult people? and call people "retards" << wait a second, is this the new compassionate Liberal I'm hearing about?

Has MSM been lying to you and the world nightly, since at least 1963?

well... you just want to insult people? and call people "retards" << wait a second, is this the new compassionate Liberal I'm hearing about?

Has MSM been lying to you and the world nightly, since at least 1963?

I literally said it was un-pc, retard. Quit proving me right.

I literally said it was un-pc, retard. Quit proving me right.

Calling people "retard"... makes me wonder what perceived "short"coming you're attempting to compensate for?

Did Sirhan Sirhasn shoot RFK? What did the Evening News tell you?

Calling people "retard"... makes me wonder what perceived "short"coming you're attempting to compensate for?

Did Sirhan Sirhasn shoot RFK? What did the Evening News tell you?

We have an egomaniac fucking up the country and making it less safe.

RFK, not important.

You are a retard, own it.

We have an egomaniac fucking up the country and making it less safe.

RFK, not important.

You are a retard, own it.

Presidential succession is not important? History is not important? See... MSM has been lying to you/us for decades. DeepState murders Presidents, including our own. Trump is not DeepState. Our country is in great peril, but not from Donald Trump.

Making fun of mental illness is not generally considered to be a hallmark of the intellectually gifted.

Trump is the only honest source of information? Really? REALLY?

That is ..well...just unbelievable to the point of being ridiculous.

Presidential succession is not important? History is not important? See... MSM has been lying to you/us for decades. DeepState murders Presidents, including our own. Trump is not DeepState. Our country is in great peril, but not from Donald Trump.

Making fun of mental illness is not generally considered to be a hallmark of the intellectually gifted.

I made a clinical diagnosis of you.. not making fun.

He's got what, 5000 lies or so since elected???

Donald Trump didn't tell the truth 83 times in 1 day

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/02/politics/donald-trump-lies/index.html

This is exactly what I meant earlier... having differing political views is one thing... this is entirely too much. How you people can defend and support him is unconscionable.

I made a clinical diagnosis of you.. not making fun.

He's got what, 5000 lies or so since elected???

Donald Trump didn't tell the truth 83 times in 1 day

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/02/politics/donald-trump-lies/index.html

This is exactly what I meant earlier... having differing political views is one thing... this is entirely too much. How you people can defend and support him is unconscionable.

I think the problem in U.S. Government is a lot bigger than Donald Trump. About CNN, how am I to account for the fake newscasts "LIVE from Afghanistan", etc? All the Networks. BBC announces WTC7 collapse prematurely. These MSM media are raw propaganda tools that need to start telling the truth. President Trump is right when he says MSM is the enemy of U.S. citizens.

Back