Writer's Menagé (closed)

As Ambrose drove into her , moaning and enjoying

Keiko was stirring

Suddenly he was moving, unintentionally pinning her arms
back in his strong paws, Ambrose driving in harder and deeper

She felt her arms pinned and tugged to get loose. her eyes showing no fear just not sure she liked the restraint against her as she smiled to Ambrose and her hips met his with every thrust.

As Keiko felt her struggle he woke up and released her

Suddenly he realized what was happening, the thrust and parry of his two sexy partners love making

I'm sorry Leena, I didn't realize...nor did I mean to interrupt your fun

You didn't interrupt lover...just wasn't expecting paws

She gasped arching back against him to press into Ambrose thrusts

He looked and saw Ambrose white hardness gliding into her sexy opening

Their bodies writhing in pleasure, the look incredibly erotic

He pawed her hair, combing it with his claws, his long tongue finding and lapping at her breasts and nipples

She gasped at the erotic warm tongue.

Mmm yes lovers

Keiko loved playing with her soft, delicious breasts, bathing her with his tongue

Pushing into them as his arousal grew

Ambrose was lost in passion, pistoning, driving, enjoying her

Warm and cool it was beyond erotic as she arched and bucked between their affections. Her head tossed back as she moaned in sheer pleasure and desire.

Yes lovers yes.

Ambrose was so far ahead of Keiko that the big panther happily just assisted their erotic interchange, lapping at her breasts, tickling her neck, leaning in to kiss her

Ambrose was almost at his limit his long thrust moving at a frenetic pace, his muscles strong, and his driving rhythmic

His entire body tensing

Now lover, now

Her body trembled as her legs locked around Ambrose hugging him deep within her. A whimper of the sheerest of pleasure slithering from her as one hand gripped at Kieko and the other at floor beneath them.

Yesssss

Keiko had to smile, the sexy witch had quite the grip...and he wasn't just talking her hand, as he looked at the sublime bliss on Ambrose's face

She took him over, and Ambrose released his fountain of cool ropes deep into her warmth

Keiko whipped his tail around and tickled down Ambrose's glistening sculpted chest, seeing his lover's satisfied smile

So you two enjoyed my slumber?

She smiled snuggling into his fur for more warmth.

It felt wonderful here against you love.

Ambrose drove his final thrust, delivering his last drop into his beautiful lover

Mmmm, that was so nice lover, but we best not forget our furry friend

He could see the aroused state of Keiko, a condition with which he was quite familiar

Don’t worry big boy, we will take care of you

And with the elegant movement of a vampire, his tongue found the panther’s large member

And his cool fingers cradled his massive balls

She curled watching them hands dancing through his fur

He felt Ambrose's cool tongue licking his large panther cock

Leena petting his fur

And he leaned in to kiss her, while grinding his hips in need

Pressing into the kiss she moaned softly snuggling close caressing him fingernails dancing through his fur.

Keiko could feel his body responding

He loved being serviced orally, moaning his appreciation and need

More!

Her body curling against Kieko more.nipping at his lips kissing him nuzzling more while Ambrose worked his affections on their panther as well

Sprawled on his back, legs spread wide, completely exposed, almost as if he was sunny mg himself

Ambrose concentrated on his balls, teasing and tickling with his tongue

Keiko felt her nips

My God, how his phallus got harder and harder and oh how it throbbed

Her hand moved to caress any part of him Ambrose mouth missed.

Mmm lovers

Keiko arched his back

Ambrose’s tongue, Leena’s touch

Pleasure surging through his body

Oh yess, lovers, play me!

She snuggled deeper into Kieko as she caressed him kissing him snuggling deep into his fur.

Mmm yes love

He nuzzled into her, her one hand playing with his fur, the other his wanting member

Ambrose slurped the boys, his tongue teasing, saliva dripping

Keiko arched his back and felt his muscles contract and groaned, moaned somewhere between a purr and a growl

Please....oh please lovers, take me over the edge

Her hand moved more and more on that firm hunger her fingernails moving over his fur and body doing all she could to help him more and more.

Yes lover

"Oh, YESSS...'

His body convulsed spectacularly at the amazing sensations of his lovers

His first rope shot a majestic arc several feet across the room

Ambrose moved quickly, he enjoyed the flavor of his friend and took the next several ropes into his mouth...the warm cream on his cool tongue

Back