A Little Competition in the Family

“What do you mean something more fun?” Matt asked feeling Becca had something naughty in mind and that this was turning up to be one of her naughty plans to seduce Matt. When she got off the couch and bent over his eyes were glued to her perfectly round ass and the wet spot in her shorts. His own shorts were soaked and clung to his cock showing the outline of his long thick manhood.
 
"I don't know," she replied as she back down onto Matt's lap, armed with the remote control. "I just thought maybe if you aren't really into the game we could find something for both of us..."

As Becca wiggled her butt back into position on her brother's lap, finding that sweet spot where she could feel his thick cock against her pussy lips, she turned on the internet function of the smart tv and pulled up her profile. Selecting the top link, Becca loaded the porn hub app and watched as a selection of videos appeared on screen.

"I'm sure we can find something we would both like," she purred as she scrolled through the videos.
 
Matt closed his eyes and gripped the cushions of the couch trying not to groan when Becca wiggles her hips on his lap again. His long thick dick felt like it was going to rip through the thin fabric of his shorts and Becca’s shorts and go right into her tiny pussy. When she mentioned finding a video they would both like he thought she was talking about YouTube but when he peeked around her at the TV he saw she had pornhub open. “Porn? You want to watch porn with your brother?!”
 
"Why not? Everyone watches porn, dude," she admitted as she continued to scroll. "What kind of porn do you like? Teens, Anal?"

Leaning back onto his chest again, Becca looked up at her brother again even as she ground her ass hard against his cock, "Come on, you tell me what you like and I'll tell you what I like."
 
Becca was in complete control the way she was grinding her pussy and ass against Matt. “Yeah but we are brother and sister..” Matt’s words trailed off as he fought off another groan. “Uhh I like teen, I like cream pies, milf, all sorts of porn.” He confessed to his persistent sister.
 
"It doesn't matter if we're brother and sister, we're just watching tv right?" Becca pointed out before Matt began to list off some of the types of porn he liked.

"Uh-huh," she said as if approving of his list.

Becca gave her brother's cock a slow, hard grind and let a low "fuck" escape her lips.

"I love it all...gang bang, anal, big dick, step fantasy..." the teen stopped short of saying taboo or incest porn, but if he looked at her favorite videos on pornhub it would be pretty obvious.

"Let's try this one," she said settling on a video with a slender brunette teen whose step brother was fighting with her over who got to watch the tv. The argument quickly devolved into him tearing her yoga pants open to reveal her ass which he started spanking eagerly as she squirmed against him.
 
“Uh god...” Matt groaned softly as Becca continued grinding on him. This was so naughty having her grind on him and tell him what type of porn she liked. “You are pretty fucking naughty aren’t you?” Matt asked dad the two started watching the video she selected. Matt was almost certain he could hear how wet she was as she kept grinding on his dick. “Hmmmm this seems kinda familiar.” He jokes as the video started.
 
"It is a little on the...uhn….head, huh" Becca moaned as she watch the man on the tv whip out a big thick cock and force it into his step sister's open mouth. As she watched the face fucking on the screen, the teen couldn't help but wonder how her brother's cock compared to porn actor's schlong.


As the movie continued, the slender teen continued to grind against her brother's cock. At one point she reached down between her legs and slipped the crotch of her shorts to the side, exposing her tight, wet pussy. She knew that Matt wouldn't be able to see what she'd done, so with a smile, she resumed grinding against the bulge in his pants, but now there was nothing between her bare pussy and his pants.
 
Matt’s monster cock was rock solid and soaked in his youngest sister’s pussy juices. This was so kinky watching porn with Becca while she grinded on him. “I bet that feels so good.” Matt said softly near his sister’s ear. “She might even be able to deep throat my dick.” Matt said without thinking being so turned on right now.
 
The feel of Matt's rock hard cock against her bare pussy was almost too much for Becca, who could already feel herself moving toward an orgasm. And feeling her brother's warm breath on her ear, hearing him talking dirty, about how big his cock was, just made the teen even wetter. Matt's lap had to be soaked in her juices by now, she thought as she looked at the screen and imagined it was her taking her brother's cock in her mouth instead of the actress in the movie.

"Fuck that's hot!" she murmured just as the guy in the movie grabbed his step sister and flipped her ass up in the air and inserted his big boner into her pussy. Becca flipped her t-shirt up to expose her right nipple and immediately began to play with it, flicking her finger against it, then pinching it.

"Your dick feels so fucking big," she said as she continued to grind against it.
 
Matt’s erection has been pressing against the fly of his pajama pants that were held closed with a button. Once he heard Becca tell him how big his cock was it caused it to throb which broke the button off the straining fabric and his monster came out of the fly of his pants and pressed right up against his sister’s bare soaking wet pussy.

“Oh fuck Becca you see what you did?” He said paying more attention to his sister then the tv. “You keep it up you’re going to end up like the girl in the video.” Matt teased his youngest sister.
 
Becca let out an audible gasp of surprise and pleasure when she felt her brother's cock emerge from his pajama pants and press against her pussy. She knew if she wasn't careful...if she moved just the right way...it might end up inside her...

"Keep what up? I'm just watching a movie with my big brother," Becca said, her breathing more labored now as she squirmed in Matt's lap.

"Besides, it looks like she's enjoying it," she added as the teen on the tv began to beg her step brother to fuck her harder.
 
“Oh you know exactly what you are doing.” Matt said completely aware of his little sister’s devious plan. Although he wasn’t complaining or stopping her. “Fuck....” Matt sighed feeling Becca rub her young bare wet slippery pussy along his cock. “Don’t act like you aren’t trying to get me to bend you over and fuck you like they are doing in the video.”
 
"Okay, but don't act like you aren't enjoying it," she responded as she slid her wet pussy along the length of Matt's erection. "Your cock is like a fucking rock."

"Just tell me what you want me to do?" the teen said, looking up into her brother's eyes as she pinched her nipple tightly and let the head of his cock nuzzle between her ass cheeks.
 
“Well of course I’m going to get hard, you’re rubbing your little wet pussy against me.” Matt said looking down at her perky tits then back up to her. “What cock do you like better? The one in the video or mine?” Matt asked curiously, meanwhile pre cum started to ooze from the head of his cock turning it into an even more wet mess down there.
 
"I love you cock the most, big brother," Becca cooed as she continued to tease her own nipple. Her free hand slipped down between her legs and began to rub her clit as she continued to rub herself against her brother's massive manhood. "I'll always love your cock the best."
 
Matt already knew that was her answer from how wet she had gotten his cock with her juices. “What other videos do you have to watch?” Matt asked curious to see what type of porn she enjoyed watching. His hands now moved up from the couch cushions to his little sister’s hips.
 
"I like lots of stuff...cumshots, facials, handjobs...I like taboo stuff too...brother sister videos..." Becca hesitated there, unsure if saying what was so obvious would turn Matt off. Fearing he might not like it, she let her fingers move from her clit to the tip of his cock, softly caressing it even as she continued to grind up and down the length of his shaft.

"I always get wettest when I think about...you," she admitted.
 
“It’s a pretty common fantasy.” Matt told Becca when she mentioned brother and sister videos. “I’m sure everyone has one or two of those types of videos saved. I know I do..” Matt told Becca since she admitted to him that she liked those videos. Normally if she touched his dick with her hand he would put an end to her games but he was so turned on right now he didn’t stop her. “Why don’t you play your favorite brother sister video you have on here?”
 
Becca shivered at the thought of Matt watching brother sister videos and jacking off to them. And when he told her to pick her favorite she knew just which one. The premise was that the brother and sister were real brother and sister not step siblings and the reason she loved it the most was that the girl looked a lot like Becca and the guy looked a lot like Matt.

The video started with the brother walking into his sister's room to wake her up and finding her asleep in the bed, wearing nothing but a tiny pair of gym shorts like the ones Becca was wearing at that moment. The brother immediately started to tug the shorts down to reveal his sister's ass and pussy.

"Fuck!" Becca moaned as she felt her brother's cock nearly push into her pussy.
 
Matt watched the video and instantly noticed how the girl looked like Becca and the guy looked like Matt. “Hmmm they look familiar don’t they?” Matt asked right before he felt his cock nearly enter Becca’s hot tight pussy. He could feel her tightness wrap around the tip of his cock and not want to let go.

“Is this what you think of? Hmm? Me sneaking into your room and slipping into you?” As Matt asked that last part he made sure to let the head of his cock enter Becca’s very tight pussy before he pulled out and rubbed against her clit.
 
“Is this what you think of? Hmm? Me sneaking into your room and slipping into you?” Matt asked.

Becca answered with a nod of her head and a moan of 'all the time' before she felt his cockhead pressing against her wet slit, forcing its way between her pussy lips bringing a louder moan from her. Before the teen could push back onto her brother's cock he pulled it back out and began to rub it against her clit.

"Fuck, yes! Rub my clit...please," she whispered as she lifted one leg up, placing her foot on the arm of the chair and opening her pussy up to Matt. On the screen the brother was fingering his sister's pussy and ass as she finally began to wake up.
 
Matt was really getting into this now as his sister told him to run her clit. Looking at the screen he could see that was happening on the screen so he moved a hand to her pussy and started to gently rub her clit. His fingers were instantly drenched. “You are so fucking wet Becca.” He said as he continued to rub her clit. Then when the brother started to finger the sister in the video he slipped a finger into her tight hole, and was she fucking tight he could barely fit his finger inside her. “Fuck, you are so damn tight.” Matt said in amazement.
 
The moment Matt's fingers began to rub Becca's clit, she began to moan and buck her hips, rubbing herself against his hand. She wanted his cock inside of her, but she was willing to settle for having her brother touch her, for the moment anyway.

“Fuck, you are so damn tight," she heard Matt say as he pushed a finger into her cunt.

"Oh fuck yes! Finger my tight little teen pussy!" Becca pleaded as she shifted slightly on Matt's lap, trying to push her pussy down onto his finger.

Meanwhile, on the screen the brother had taken his cock out of his pants and was easing it into his sister's pussy as he straddled her ass.

Becca reached down and found Matt's cock with her hand and began to stroke it
 
Matt was now fingering his little sister while they continued watching porn together. It was a very erotic encounter for Matt, his throbbing cock was oozing pre cum. It was oozing even more now that Becca started to stroke it. “You like having me finger your pussy sis?” He asked speaking softly into her ear. “You are so tight it makes we wonder if you’d even be able to fit my cock inside you.”
 
Back
Top