Married M for Married F

johnny_libido

Older Married 4 Same
Your marriage is solid but sexless. Your spouse is affectionate but passionless. You realize that loving is not the same as fucking, and you are in serious need of the latter...except that you are too prudent to find that satisfaction in real life. An online affair is perhaps a pale imitation of that real thing, but it is better than nothing. One is touched inside, at least cerebrally, and just as the leg bone is connected to the hip bone, the cortex is connected to the limbic system and so on.

I'm a married man in your situation and looking for an erotic correspondence with someone like you. We won't email every day, but we will get each other off, satisfying that need to connect sexually with someone. We won't ever meet in person, but we will get to know one another intimately, through words and, if you wish, more.

Oh my god!! It’s like you’ve read my mind. I’m in a very loving but sexless marriage and would love to connect with you .
-Monica.

This could be an interesting thread. Where are all the married women though? I could certainly use a play partner.

There are a lot of older men, I’m 67, who are lucky to be in the once a week club but the quality of that once a week activity is such that we find ourselves here and on other sites having solo dates. As for myself, rarely do I have a climax with my wife that is even close to what I can achieve on my own.

Married F.
Solid and not at all sexless but just have fantasies he isn't aware of....
Oh the thoughts. Care to share? Openly or through pm..or we can email although some of mine would require filters...oe at least an ability to say "next"...when it gets too dark and not to disconnect..make sense?

Coda

To Lotus Blossum: As a matter of fact, I have....So, encouragement to those who posted replies to this thread noting their own similar circumstances. There is hope!

Yes! Married F for 21 years. Chronically ill husband limits sexual interaction. Plus I have a very overactive imagination. Would love to have conversations with like minded people.

I am a 45 year old male who has been in a sexless relationship for the past 6 years. Looking for married or unmarried females who are in the same boat who would like to kindle a spark to know they still “got” it.

Yes! Married F for 21 years. Chronically ill husband limits sexual interaction. Plus I have a very overactive imagination. Would love to have conversations with like minded people.

I would love to chat with you... drop me a PM? ;)

More than happy

But you have no contact information. If you send me a PM, I'll check on how you get yours going.

Can't pm you......you need to switch messages on.....but also on kik....same name

Back