Unseen Revenge

I fix my dress and hair and head out to the airport entrance. All i was given was a ticket and which gate to go to for flight. The flight was to the UK for a amall government meeting about my findings with the formula, and thats all i was told. I head to the designated gate and wait in line for the metal detector. I go through thinking i am clear when I hear the scanner as I pass through “beep” “beep”...
 
As soon as Kimberly entered the security scanner it began bleeping madly increasing until it was almost screaming 'BLEEP, BLEEP, BLEEEP, BLEEEEEP'. The two guards in control of the scanner grinned at each other, they had seen this happen dozens of times and funnily enough, it always seemed to happen to young women with nice tits and a well-rounded ass just like Kimberly's. They knew what to do next, it was just routine, they had set the scanner settings perfectly.

"This way please Miss." one asked her courteously, almost apologizing for the inconvenience.

They led her to a small room with just a large barred cage that appeared empty.

"Get in the cage after you've removed your dress, that will be examined for any contraband and in the meantime, we'll find out if you know how to reverse the invisibility or not, if you DO know we'd advise you to tell us now.

They laughed out loud and high fived each other.

"How long it takes depends on how quick you tell us, if you don't know then good luck."

Kimberly was stripped naked and shoved into the empty cage, she stood against the bars trying to keep her modesty when she felt a hand creeping up between her legs and several fingers being pushed into her hole. The watching onlookers laughed as she cringed and tried to push the groping invisible hands away.

"She's pretty awesome ain't she Igor? We know you haven't had any pussy for a while so she's all yours until she decides to tell us what we want to know."

They hung a picture of an almost naked man in front of her.

"That's what's in there with you and he's half crazy for pussy so are you gonna give us what we want or let him have what he wants?"

By this time Kimberly was pinned to the floor with her legs spread wide, she was quite a sight writhing on the floor as she tried to fight off the invisible man.
 
Last edited:
“Screw you pricks!” I stammer as im losingthe battle to this strong invisible stranger.
“Haha more like you gonna get screwed Proffessor Cumstrom!”
Suddenly my petite hips are grabbed and a large invisible cock slides inside me. My eyes grow wide as my body gets that sensation if being entered but I see nothing.
“You are really tight baby!” The invisible voice snarls. I try to get out from underneath him but resistance seems futile. His thrusts are slow yet powerful as each thrusting motion feels like he slides almost all thecway out before slamming back into me as it feels like he is gonna hit my cervix at any time.
I wincecat each trust as the two tell him to pick up the pace to make me talk. They know I will not talk so this “show” is just for their twisted pleasure.
 
Kimberly's legs were up in the air and her tits bouncing all over the place as Igor fucked her harder and harder, he was so immersed in what he was doing his tiny brain couldn't remember that he was supposed to be getting information from her, all he knew was that his cock was hard and aching and the woman's pussy was hot and wet and felt good.

"She's not telling you owt is she Igor? Try the backdoor approach you'll make her want to tell us everything then."

Igor flipped Kimberly onto her hands and knees and opened her tight brown hole, he didn't know about using lube so he went in dry and Kimberly screamed and scrambled across the floor to get away but she went headlong into the bars of the cage and somehow her head slipped through and she was stuck.
 
I think I am in trouble now but I hear the invisible guy pant like he’s exhausted and moments before in the commotion,the guards are distracted and not only am I able to free my head, i grab the key an open the cage. The invisible guy leaps out but manages to only knock over the guards and allowing my escape. I grab my heels and carry them as I dart down a hall. I enter one ppen door and find a locker and in it clothes! The following...

https://www.hotmiamistyles.com/Denim_Button_Down_Belted_Sleeveless_Shirt_Dress_p/l24321dydenim.htm

Only downside was due to my 5’10 frame the dress was mis thigh on me so showed ALOT of my 40” long legs.

I need to find out what this building is. And what they know about our invisible formula. I get the needed info from a disk i came acroaa in an office and took off. The area was unfamiliar and a downtown area. i hopped on first bus i saw going the way I needed. I sat in back of bus trying to stay low key.
 
Igor got away from the guards and hid in an empty locker room even though he was invisible he felt he had to hide so when shortly after the woman who had been in the cage with him entered he watched silently as she found a dress to wear and slipped it on but he wanted her badly so he stroked his cock as he watched,

"Don't think this is over babe," He hissed to himself and followed her out of the building and onto a bus. She sat on the back seat away and out of sight of the rest of the passengers.

Grinning to himself Igor sat down beside her and whispered gleefully,

"Ya don't get away from Igor so easily babe, here's what we're gonna do, I'm gonna take a look at those nice firm tits of yours then you're show me your pussy and let me have a good sloppy lick, when you're turned on, and believe me you will be, 'cos I'm the best pussy licker in this State, when you;re turned on you're gonna get down on your knees and blow me, how does that sound?"

As he was talking he had undone the belt on her borrowed dress and had the top three buttons undone and was feeling her soft perky tits through the thin denim squeezing her nipples and breathing hard.

"C'mon babe don't keep me waiting unless ya want me to rip that dress right off ya."

He leaned over and with a long wet tongue licked along her neck to her ear.
 
Last edited:
Reluctantly I agree and now sit there, top half of dress unbuttoned, legs spread, bald pussy on display as he licks away. I try to muffe myself but he pins my arms to the side as soft moans escape my lips. I turn red as one woman looks back and, obviously only sees me. Mumbles the word “tramp” then turns around in disgust. “ “Please stop people will turn around”. The plea falls on deaf ears as the licking becomes more intensive. One guy walks back and trys to, in a pervy way, flirt with me. The invisible guy kicks him and, since I am the only one visible, he gets upset thinking I kicked him. He slaps me, fondles my left breast a moment, then dumps his half cup of water over my head before calling me a slutty bitch” and walking to his seat and focusing on a book. I hope I can get away soon.
 
Igor didn't like the fact that he was being disturbed by the other passengers who had seen Kimberly half undressed on the back seat and he wanted his tongue in her wet snatch, he could smell the aroma of her juices wafting up and teasing his nostrils making his mouth water.

"Wait here and don't make a sound."

He stood up, invisible to everyone and he shouted "FBI! DON'T TURN AROUND, THERE IS AN FBI INVESTIGATION IN PROGRESS AND WILL BE OVER IN A FEW MINUTES SO STAY IN YOUR SEATS AND DON'T LOOK AROUND."

Kimberly couldn't see the smirk on Igor's face as he knelt on the seat between Kimberly's long legs and looked up at her, he grinned,

"Did that turn you on eh? Even if it didn't, this will."

He curled back his lips and out snaked his long rough tongue, easily six inches long. He slowly and teasingly dragged it the whole length of Kimberly's sensitive pussy lips and ended with teasing her clit.

"You like that don't you?" he enquired as Kimberly's hips trembled with the sensations he was giving her. "Now for the best part, you're gonna have the best tongue fuck you've ever had."

His tongue delved into her wet, pink snatch and licked all around her entrance setting her nerve ends on fire then he pushed further into her cunt until the tip of his tongue grazed fiercely across her G-spot at which point Kimberly couldn't keep quiet.

'OH fuck, what're you doing to me? I,,, I,,,, '
 
I cant help but orgasm hard and just as people are about to turn around, the bus stops and he wisks me off the bus. He pulls me down an alleyway. I manage to break his grasp and come across a spray paint can and hit him with it making him visible. In his confusion of being made visible, I am able to grab some stuff and bind his hands to part of a fire escape and fix my clothing. I scream out which alerts a nearby cop car and they dont know what to make of the naked red guy and ask if I am ok after I say he tried to assault me. I say I am ok and leave quickly, leaving them to figure out why this guy is naked and painted.
I manage to make it back to my place, shower and go to bed. The next morning I head to the university to get back ti my studies on this potion and what group is behind trying to steal it. I am wearing the following...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ea/94/98/ea9498c52dab9fcce2c2a2d8be2b27cc--tan-pantyhose-nylons.jpg?b=t

As I make my way to the lab and check my notes and email
 
The principal of the university received an email requesting that he releases Kimberly from her research at the university for an unspecified period to attend an international conference in London England regarding research into the viability of finding a chemical in either liquid or solid form that will enable people to become invisible. As he knows that Kimberly has already discovered something that works he realised that if Kimberly goes and reveals that she has a formula that works the prestige of the university will soar and he will be able to charge top dollar for students to attend even the most basic of courses. He sent an email to Kimberly telling her all about it and she is to be packed and ready to go in twenty four hours finishing with a little note saying,

"You realise of course that your standing in the research community will be at an all time high so if you come to my office before you go you can thank me in the appropriate manner" and attached a picture which would leave her in no doubt as to what the appropriate manner would be.
 
Realizing that my hard work would go in vain and he would take all the research credit if I didn't " Thank him" The way he implied I should., I go to his office and as he sits at his computer, I close the door saying
" Sir before I go I need to properly thank you for this opportunity and my potential new standing and respect in the academic community. "
Of course it's with heavy sarcasm but I put on some good show to. Make him believe me. I strip off my dress then my underwear and am glad just in my heels as I approach his desk and bend over it slightly with a teasing smile.
" I want to thank you sir by letting you have a go at my right young pussy! "
With that he gets up and looking me over releases his cock from his pants. I figure he will go slow as he grabs my petite hips but then increases speed quickly as he says how good i will do atbththe conference and bring fame to the university by my research.
 
The principal looked up as Kimberly entered his study and with a broad smile she thanked him for allowing her to go then just as he thought that was it Kimberly stripped off to just her heels and draped herself over his desk,

' I want to thank you sir by letting you have a go at my tight young pussy!'

"Kimberly are you sure about this? I wouldn't want you thinking that I was forcing you in someway to ,,,,, er,,,,,,,'thank' me, the conference will boost the university's prestige so we can both bask in the glory."

He undid his tie and dropped his pants then shuffled over to the door and locked it,

"Just a precaution m'dear, now to business, just so we understand each other you let me loose on your pussy all night tonight as a thankyou, no strings attached apart from you servicing me daily when you return."

As he spoke he grabbed Kimberly's hips and lubed her pussy lips with the precum on the end of his cock and sighed loudly as he slid into her tight pink hole, beginning with a slow gentle rhythm but soon plowing her harder and faster, jolting her body across the desk her bare tits bouncing and swaying.

He panted as he was fucking her and made his intentions absolutely clear,

"If this is your way of thanking me for something then you can look forward to me doing you lots of favours in the future, is that a deal?"

Just as he finished speaking he spurted his spunk into her wide stretched hole and was still shooting wads of spunk when he pulled out and covered her lower back in his white cream.

"That will do for now Kimberly, go home and get ready for your trip and then come to my house where you will spend the night and I'll take you to the airport in the morning."
 
Back
Top