My Little Pony...

So how fare did you get before you ended up calling it quits for the day? For the love of Equestria tell me you at least got to meet the Great and Powerful Trixie.

Eight episodes I think. Met Trixie. Got to the swarming adorableness.

i feel your pain, though for me with no1 son it was Smokey and the Bandit. he could watch it end to end and start over if i let him. he was about 7. he had the script word-perfect, and has loved cars since forever.

teletubbies was great, except for the annoying 'again again' if it had just been a boring interval bit. i loved po best.

yes to all that.
ponies can go flamin' shoe themselves. :p

meh, i s'pose. and just in time for halloseen. resist the mlp halloween av, reci. be strong.

I'm not good enough for an MLP av.

did you guys have to change your clocks last night (my last night so you're probably in the dark still)? or d you do daylight savings differently to us?

I will strive to be like Pinkie Pie. More talkative! That's what I need!
yes! yes, that's exactly it. you need to be more talkative. isn't it great how you honed right in on that? now you can fix it :D

Next week, November 3.
how stupid, this disparity. must cause all kinds of confusion for transport and round the world trading. or maybe it's just me. if the clocks have to change, it makes sense for everyone doing it to do it the same time.

do india, brazil, japan all change theirs too? :i should probably know this but i don't emoticon:

yes! yes, that's exactly it. you need to be more talkative. isn't it great how you honed right in on that? now you can fix it :D

how stupid, this disparity. must cause all kinds of confusion for transport and round the world trading. or maybe it's just me. if the clocks have to change, it makes sense for everyone doing it to do it the same time.

do india, brazil, japan all change theirs too? :i should probably know this but i don't emoticon:

I know, right? I'm so so soooooo intuitive about these things!

Yeah, it's a weird policy and there are even a few US states that don't do it. Many nations don't practice it, there's just two weeks a year where people are messed up on their schedules.

I know, right? I'm so so soooooo intuitive about these things!

Yeah, it's a weird policy and there are even a few US states that don't do it. Many nations don't practice it, there's just two weeks a year where people are messed up on their schedules.

they shudda got a woman to organise it

is that sexist?

oops

they shudda got a woman to organise it

is that sexist?

oops

By Lit standards? Hell yeah, cover yourself in sackcloth and ashes immediately and prepare for the onslaught.

Or...it's early and you're nice. Probably not.

By Lit standards? Hell yeah, cover yourself in sackcloth and ashes immediately and prepare for the onslaught.

Or...it's early and you're nice. Probably not.

they can go little pony themselves up and go sit on a unicorn's prong.

the tree outside my bedroom window is getting a bit excitable. nothing's gonna break off, i don't think, as these top branches are thin and flexi - but the wires, oh the wires (phone lines). i so hope they stay intact. :eek:

right, gotta go look at someone's poetry stuff as requested, see if i can suggest anything. laters, sleep well when you finally get some. x

they can go little pony themselves up and go sit on a unicorn's prong.

the tree outside my bedroom window is getting a bit excitable. nothing's gonna break off, i don't think, as these top branches are thin and flexi - but the wires, oh the wires (phone lines). i so hope they stay intact. :eek:

right, gotta go look at someone's poetry stuff as requested, see if i can suggest anything. laters, sleep well when you finally get some. x

Go buck themselves is a great use of wording. There's a lot of silly horse words that are getting play.

Good luck on the weather and the poetry!

I just woke up. But I will sleep well again in 18 hours!

That's awesome!

Hey! How would I record and host an mp3 file?

Is there a way to record on a phone and transfer over?

Not sure. Maybe with the mobile app if its recorded as an mp3. Ive never tried uploading a phone recording from the phone ittself.

*backs away from the 'puter, fingers in ears, horrified grimace on face*

you can go off people, you know....

You know Ive never once watched an episode of the show but the group that wrote that song commented on some of my music so I returned the favor. I thought the song was funny as hell

I want to start a singing thread and hear people's voices.

Theres a thread on here somewhere with people talking. There was some website they used where you could record from a phone or mic and it would turn it into a link.

Theres a thread on here somewhere with people talking. There was some website they used where you could record from a phone or mic and it would turn it into a link.

I'll have to find it. I'd like to do the same with singing.

Butters is Saddle Sore! :D
tell me about it :rolleyes:

I want to start a singing thread and hear people's voices.
not mine you wouldn't :D

You know Ive never once watched an episode of the show but the group that wrote that song commented on some of my music so I returned the favor. I thought the song was funny as hell
don't mind me, it was just the topic - i shouldn't really be in this thread with you mlp luvvies :devil:

tell me about it :rolleyes:

not mine you wouldn't :D

don't mind me, it was just the topic - i shouldn't really be in this thread with you mlp luvvies :devil:

Having ridden horses in my youth, I have many hackneyed phrases.

No butters melodies? That's a shame.

Back