Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
No milk for me please....it's taste yuck! Unless it's banana milk?
I am so there, I want to see what they're hiding.

Banana milk? Fresh out..I'll put it on the list hanging on the fridge!

We'll have to think of a way to get the daddies out if the house later...hmmm

Ra..isn't nature amazing?! Daddy keeps milkweed by the creek that runs through his yard just for those magnificent creatures.
I love how you explained your feelings, memories and admiration for our favorite green heroes.
Oh, thank you...

I'm just a little weirdo, though... a bit of a nerd, too, if you haven't figured it out. :eek:

I think I'll settle on this av for a bit. Venus and Satyr by Nicholas Poussin (1584-1665)
I never took art history, but I should have...*sigh* there were only so many hours you could sign up for in college. I have to admit I took more classes simply because I was interested in the subjects, not because I would actually be able to "do" anything with the knowledge later on.

I have a new friend!!! and she saves me brownies!!!!!! *Does the snoopy dance* ;)

Good thing she did! All out of center pieces....dang it! How did that happen..?

~wipes my mouth with the back of my hand to dispose if the evidence~

Oh, thank you...

I'm just a little weirdo, though... a bit of a nerd, too, if you haven't figured it out. :eek:

I think I'll settle on this av for a bit. Venus and Satyr by Nicholas Poussin (1584-1665)
I never took art history, but I should have...*sigh* there were only so many hours you could sign up for in college. I have to admit I took more classes simply because I was interested in the subjects, not because I would actually be able to "do" anything with the knowledge later on.

Oooo! Lovely...simply lovely.

I'd rather take classes that meant something to me, something that I'm passionate about, than be forced to take classes that are as dull as a dirty sock and take away nothing useful from the coarse work. I'm happy to hear you took the classes for YOU and not because you had to! :)

Last edited:
That is very true. Let's do it!

Ok, girls...as we know, they usually head down for a drink and a cigar after dinner, so we'll have to wait until after that. What on earth else do they do in that room for so long?! Sometimes, Daddy will come up and carry me straight off to bed, but not to sleep.:rolleyes:

Ok, girls...as we know, they usually head down for a drink and a cigar after dinner, so we'll have to wait until after that. What on earth else do they do in that room for so long?! Sometimes, Daddy will come up and carry me straight off to bed, but not to sleep.:rolleyes:

Let's fine out ;)

*peeks in and waves a shy hello* usually i just lurk but today i've been home with a hooorrribble headache :(
i finally broke down and took some Vicodin only problem is it makes me very very chatty and there's no one home to talk with soooooo i thought i'd pop in and say hi!

*peeks in and waves a shy hello* usually i just lurk but today i've been home with a hooorrribble headache :(
i finally broke down and took some Vicodin only problem is it makes me very very chatty and there's no one home to talk with soooooo i thought i'd pop in and say hi!

Welcome! So sorry to hear about your pain! Vicodin has the same effect on me..plus I get itchy!
Make yourself at home...all we ask is that you respect established relationships and play nice. :)

Just noticed..you have a daddy?!

Welcome! So sorry to hear about your pain! Vicodin has the same effect on me..plus I get itchy!
Make yourself at home...all we ask is that you respect established relationships and play nice. :)

Just noticed..you have a daddy?!

yes i do, but he's no around today :(
i always try to play nice and would never think of disrespecting anyone. if i do say something that someone finds upsetting please let me know so that i wont do it again.

Hi, sorry I can't stay long it's just gone 1am and I have to be wide awake at 8am to call the doctor & fight with the receptionist lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back