Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFL1, I warned you about that trampoline/trapeze combo!! I hope you, getting better.

*laughs* Silly! I wish it was anything half so fun! Unfortunately it was an already sore back combined with bringing an over-full laundry basket up the stairs that was likely the final straw.

Slowly improving though, thank goodness for steroids! :rolleyes: Thank you for the well wishes, Daddy PA!

Ok so plenty of you pervs like the daddy daughter thing obvously but it seems like most people want that role play to be gentle. Does anybody but me like the idea of calling a guy daddy/being called daddy during rough sex? :eek:

Please remember im talking about GROWNUPS role playing FANTASY not an actual abuse situation ok?

Mmmmmmm, I love the idea of calling a guy Daddy, as he's taking me hard!

*laughs* Silly! I wish it was anything half so fun! Unfortunately it was an already sore back combined with bringing an over-full laundry basket up the stairs that was likely the final straw.

Slowly improving though, thank goodness for steroids! :rolleyes: Thank you for the well wishes, Daddy PA!
PFL1; glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope it continues. Becca232; Welcome to Lit.

would love daddy to be rough with his baby girl...spank me....make me do naughty things..pull my hair while he fucks me from behind!!!

My sweet daddy always takes care of me after a spanking. Even brings me cookies & milk to bed. Like some of the other little girls, I agree that knowing I'm his 'good baby girl' is one of the best things! :) My daddy is amazing!!!

My sweet daddy always takes care of me after a spanking. Even brings me cookies & milk to bed. Like some of the other little girls, I agree that knowing I'm his 'good baby girl' is one of the best things! :) My daddy is amazing!!!

I do sooooo need a Daddy of my own!

Daddy loves to take good care of his little girl after he gives her a hard spanking ;) My baby girl knows how to treat her daddy right!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back