Men's underwear obsession...

JoeyKick

Loves Spam
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Posts
59
I have an obsession with men's underwear and seeing guys in them. I don't mean whitey tighties and baggy boxers. I'm talking Bikini Briefs, Boxer Briefs, Trunks, Thongs, G-strings.

I own over 100 pairs, mostly G's, thongs, bikinis and trunks. My wife enjoys seeing me in the various things and I personally feel very sexy wearing these tight, skimpy undies under my pants. It arouses me to know I am walking around the office with this tiny G-string under my dress pants.

I'm not into women's panties. Talking specifically C-IN2, BodyAware, Undergear, Prevail. My wife calls them my "manties". Haha

Any other guys out there with this type of obsession?
 
Uh, dude... I'm happy for you :rolleyes:... but having a thing for underwear is a fetish (regardless of the type).

IMO, this post belongs in the Fetish & Sexuality Forum. Underwear is NOT LGBTQ.

You might want to ask the admins to move it there. They are usually WAY helpful with that kinda thing.
 
Ahh crap. I was in that forum to post and I must have changed forums before posting!

Can a mod move this for me? Thanks!
 
I love wearing sexy underwear. Too bad they're not easy to find, unless you order them online. I like the feel of silk, and really like the ones with the contoured pouch. I have big balls, and the contoiured pouch gives me great support, and makes the package look great.
 
Ahh crap. I was in that forum to post and I must have changed forums before posting!

Can a mod move this for me? Thanks!


Dude, you acknowledged that this thread was in the wrong forum. Why the fuck do you keep posting your crap here???

You just saying "Screw them homos! I'll do what I want!" or what?
 
Dude, you acknowledged that this thread was in the wrong forum. Why the fuck do you keep posting your crap here???

You just saying "Screw them homos! I'll do what I want!" or what?

Why assume something negative?

You suggested he PM to have the thread moved. He did, 4 minutes before making the above post. So clearly he is waiting to have the thread moved, and just happens to still be using it meanwhile. I just woke up, and I'm here to move the thread.

I just don't see why someone would assume malice without evidence. :(
 
Thank you for moving the post for me, Etiole! Clearly wasn't fast enough for some people!! *sigh*. It's a shame we aren't all perfect!
 
So back on topic, men's underwear. AS a female-bodied queer type, I like to wear em myself. Of course, my interest is in conventional stuff that signals "man"-- I have tighty whities and boxers both... Boxers are really comfortable!
 
I have a fetish for sexy underwear both mens and womens
i wear mens tangas/bikini briefs daily they are so comfy to wear
i also love to wear my thongs both mens and womens
i love to see other guys in skumpy pants too
does anyone want to exchange pics?if u do pm or mail me
 
Back
Top