Old money new life

KindredFlame

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Posts
187
I had an idea about a slave auction story, but not sure it would be something anyone would be interested in. It’s not really a new idea either so probably won’t do anything with it but we will see.
Just formulating at the moment. Let me know what you think. :heart:
The story starts with a group of women watching their husbands and lovers playing polo

“What do you buy your husband when he has everything.” Hanna asks her friends as they sip there margaritas while watching the polo

The group of women have a conversation and the idea of buying her husband a slave comes up. Hanna is interested in the idea and starts to investigate. As he came from money and she looks into buying a slave for him she gets trapped herself and Mark, her husband has to buy her back if he wants her and keep his business secrets from her

So Hanna is a thirty something wife of Mark who is a wealthy man who comes from money. She loves him and would do anything for him she is pretty typical English rose maybe if not a little naive. She has had a sheltered life and only has had the one lover and that is Mark. Her girlfriends often tease her about this saying how they have fucked the gardeners in the back of there husband car and other such things. But Hanna is content to have her Mark have his way with her anytime he wants.

None of the other women in the peer group have ever told her that each of them have had there way with her loverly Mark and his dark side she is unaware of. Maybe or is this a bit to much 50 shades?
 
Hmm... So, let me try to get this straight...

A naive sheltered woman who is already completely devoted to her husband, who unknowingly to her is active womanizer with a dominant streak gets idea to gift him a sex slave from her female friends who have been playing such games with her husband.

Now, while exploring possibilities of doing just that she herself is sort of kidnapped and "sold" back to her husband for whom such isn't actually anything shocking. What this sounds like is a setup, not necessary with her husband involved, and probably indeed against him. And I don't really believe a "woman from money" could be so easily "enslaved" but it easily could be her own naivety that led her believe that's exactly what happened.

It could be interesting if before falling in the slavers hands she had already selected a girl she wanted to buy and perhaps even experience captivity together, befriend her, and then beg her husband to buy the girl too, not understanding the mindset of the game and seriously believing she would set her free with that.
 
The younger girl then could be not only her "sister slave" for her husband, but also defacto teacher of how to behave like one.

And with the wife's transition into being a slave without much input from himself, the husband accordingly drop the guard and both slave girls get to see and experience his true lifestyle. Including, possibly even sharing, but I imagine that while the bought girl have no problem with that as long as that what Master wants, the original wife objects to that and is sheltered from being used by others, but it is made very clear to her that that alone is already a huge concession and special attitude above and beyond her new role. For what she feels flattered and happy, and all in all her life had become simpler and better in her own assessment, not in small part thanks to her bought sister.
 
And for the record, I tend to hate "delightfully being unconditionally enslaved" stories I have been lured into by the exhibitionism angle, but this seems to beg to be just that and sounds potentially very hot.
 
Her friends trick her (one is a lawyer who she trusts, but is secretly after her husband for herself). She thinks she's buying a slave but is actually giving away her freedom. Legally a slave, she cannot legally be married, and is required by law to dress in a certain way and behave a certain way. Her ex-husband buys her, but can't free her from slavery.
 
Back
Top