Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised?

I'm shocked, stunned and disappointed. I'd post heaps of watersports clips if I knew how to. Meanwhile, thanks, Jason for your fabulous contributions.

I'm shocked, stunned and disappointed. I'd post heaps of watersports clips if I knew how to. Meanwhile, thanks, Jason for your fabulous contributions.

You're welcome. It is not hard to post links. Just copy/paste the link and voila

It's part of my submissive nature.
I was chatting with a lady in cal and she said, "i just stopped at a gas station to pee. You should be here to clean me!"
And i liked her saying that

I would guess the appeal is that it is taboo and naughty. My husband got very excited when he watched me pee. We used to hike and he loved to watch especially if I took my shorts off and did it standing up. No peeing on him but I did wet my pants a few times for him. It was not really a big deal to me. He liked it and it was easy enough to do so why not please him and add it to my "you owe me account".

I would guess the appeal is that it is taboo and naughty. My husband got very excited when he watched me pee. We used to hike and he loved to watch especially if I took my shorts off and did it standing up. No peeing on him but I did wet my pants a few times for him. It was not really a big deal to me. He liked it and it was easy enough to do so why not please him and add it to my "you owe me account".

Love the way you think :devil:

Ok fair enough! Again I was curious, I know I have enough fetishes to fill a fucking bus. I can see the taboo side of things I guess. I do love to hear what turns on one person may turn off another. It's a lovely, fucked up, wild world. haha Sexually speaking I wouldn't have it any other way!

Well I would change a few of the negative things I guess! :)

Thanks for sharing!

And P.S. this was to be the pic on my last post not the pic of Sophie Dee. haha.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/8bb004c0dbf3a2df013eda60664661c0/tumblr_n7mldvx75H1tfox66o1_500.jpg

KC

Ok fair enough! Again I was curious, I know I have enough fetishes to fill a fucking bus. I can see the taboo side of things I guess. I do love to hear what turns on one person may turn off another. It's a lovely, fucked up, wild world. haha Sexually speaking I wouldn't have it any other way!

Well I would change a few of the negative things I guess! :)

Thanks for sharing!

And P.S. this was to be the pic on my last post not the pic of Sophie Dee. haha.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/8bb004c0dbf3a2df013eda60664661c0/tumblr_n7mldvx75H1tfox66o1_500.jpg

KC

Hotttttttt :kiss:

I've actually posted this on the forum before but it's a good summary of all the pee-related stuff I want to do. Sorry if you've read it before, but here it goes:

My fantasies:

For my wife to drink a lot of water so that her pee is odorless, colorless, and tasteless. Then, after taking a shower, I would never dry off with a towel. Instead, she'd pee all over my head, face, chest, and body. I'd be dripping wet with her urine, before I put my clothes on. Everyday. Because it is the result of so much water and it doesn't have an odor, no one would know except us. But I'd go all day knowing that I'm carrying her dried piss all over my body.

I'd never drink water from the tap. I only drink her piss. She drinks so much water that it is usually clear enough that it is healthy for me. Sometimes, when we want the stronger taste of her yellow piss, she cuts back on her water intake, for fun. We even use a beverage carbonator to turn her piss into a carbonated drink for me. Add some sugar (if she allows) and we're good! She makes ice cubes of her piss and pussy juices and spit. If I want cold drinks, I have to use those, and those only.

Instead of using hair gel, we'd use her pussy juice to get my hair to sit the way I want. Instead of drinking milk, I'd drink the breastmilk that comes from her perfect breasts. Instead of using a pillowcase, I sleep on her used panties, covering my pillow.

I'm not allowed to use towels to wipe my face. Her used panties only. Even if I smell like her pussy, it is fitting. My job is to serve her pussy anyways.

We share household tasks like anyone else, but her used panties. Those are my responsibility. I don't put them in the wash until I've licked and swallowed every piece of dried pussy juice off of them. I'd wake up every morning to one thing...her pussy in my face. I'm not allowed to get up until she cums. I personally manage all of her personal care. I clean her bellybutton, her nooks and crannies. She feels an itch? I scratch it.

When I make her really upset, I am punished. How? I am no longer allowed to eat food normally for the rest of the day. I can only eat and drink:
-Her piss
-Her breastmilk
-Food that she has chewed and spit onto my plate or into my mouth
-Drinks that she has filled her mouth with and spit onto my glass.

By this I acknowledge that anything I eat has to be marked with her.

My wife would never get up to piss in the night. For her convenience, she nudges me and mounts my face when she has to go. She slowly controls the stream and pisses straight into my mouth. I lick her clean and dry her off with my shirt or my hair. And she goes to sleep while I savor her flavors.

-Sleeping with my face between her thighs, my tongue inside her pussy.

-Bathing her with my hands while she stands in a large, clean, bucket. Scrubbing, rubbing, and licking every inch of her before pouring the water, without soap. Then, I'd drink her bathwater, to show my subservience to her perfect body.

-washing her dirty panties in a small bucket of water by hand. Drinking the water to show my subservience to her pussy.

She spends a full day in her panties and then works out. They are drenched in sweat and pussy juice. She pisses into a jar, takes off her panties and dips them into the jar.

My job? To drink her piss out of the jar, grab her panties, and suck her piss off of every inch of fabric till it is only slightly damp. Wear the panties around my neck and go to sleep with my tongue in her pussy.

Even though I'm the only guy who gets to put my semen inside her pussy - owning it and dominating it and taking pleasure from it. I'm the only guy who gets to pleasure myself using her body and marks it as belonging to me by making my semen a part of her body.

But through these measures - she'd mark me as belonging to her too. That she owns me.

I would love to hear and exchange experiences with posters in this thread. It is a fun subject. Please do PM me. Thanks all...

I've actually posted this on the forum before but it's a good summary of all the pee-related stuff I want to do. Sorry if you've read it before, but here it goes:

My fantasies:

For my wife to drink a lot of water so that her pee is odorless, colorless, and tasteless. Then, after taking a shower, I would never dry off with a towel. Instead, she'd pee all over my head, face, chest, and body. I'd be dripping wet with her urine, before I put my clothes on. Everyday. Because it is the result of so much water and it doesn't have an odor, no one would know except us. But I'd go all day knowing that I'm carrying her dried piss all over my body.

I'd never drink water from the tap. I only drink her piss. She drinks so much water that it is usually clear enough that it is healthy for me. Sometimes, when we want the stronger taste of her yellow piss, she cuts back on her water intake, for fun. We even use a beverage carbonator to turn her piss into a carbonated drink for me. Add some sugar (if she allows) and we're good! She makes ice cubes of her piss and pussy juices and spit. If I want cold drinks, I have to use those, and those only.

Instead of using hair gel, we'd use her pussy juice to get my hair to sit the way I want. Instead of drinking milk, I'd drink the breastmilk that comes from her perfect breasts. Instead of using a pillowcase, I sleep on her used panties, covering my pillow.

I'm not allowed to use towels to wipe my face. Her used panties only. Even if I smell like her pussy, it is fitting. My job is to serve her pussy anyways.

We share household tasks like anyone else, but her used panties. Those are my responsibility. I don't put them in the wash until I've licked and swallowed every piece of dried pussy juice off of them. I'd wake up every morning to one thing...her pussy in my face. I'm not allowed to get up until she cums. I personally manage all of her personal care. I clean her bellybutton, her nooks and crannies. She feels an itch? I scratch it.

When I make her really upset, I am punished. How? I am no longer allowed to eat food normally for the rest of the day. I can only eat and drink:
-Her piss
-Her breastmilk
-Food that she has chewed and spit onto my plate or into my mouth
-Drinks that she has filled her mouth with and spit onto my glass.

By this I acknowledge that anything I eat has to be marked with her.

My wife would never get up to piss in the night. For her convenience, she nudges me and mounts my face when she has to go. She slowly controls the stream and pisses straight into my mouth. I lick her clean and dry her off with my shirt or my hair. And she goes to sleep while I savor her flavors.

-Sleeping with my face between her thighs, my tongue inside her pussy.

-Bathing her with my hands while she stands in a large, clean, bucket. Scrubbing, rubbing, and licking every inch of her before pouring the water, without soap. Then, I'd drink her bathwater, to show my subservience to her perfect body.

-washing her dirty panties in a small bucket of water by hand. Drinking the water to show my subservience to her pussy.

She spends a full day in her panties and then works out. They are drenched in sweat and pussy juice. She pisses into a jar, takes off her panties and dips them into the jar.

My job? To drink her piss out of the jar, grab her panties, and suck her piss off of every inch of fabric till it is only slightly damp. Wear the panties around my neck and go to sleep with my tongue in her pussy.

Even though I'm the only guy who gets to put my semen inside her pussy - owning it and dominating it and taking pleasure from it. I'm the only guy who gets to pleasure myself using her body and marks it as belonging to me by making my semen a part of her body.

But through these measures - she'd mark me as belonging to her too. That she owns me.

Totally hot and amazing Story...post some pics of your fun times.

Just love piss fun, be it solo or with a friend :). I have a lady friend online we both share our fun on cam sometimes, so hot seeing her wet herself, drink her sweet juice, of course I do same for her..

Just love piss fun, be it solo or with a friend :). I have a lady friend online we both share our fun on cam sometimes, so hot seeing her wet herself, drink her sweet juice, of course I do same for her..

I used to have a lady friend that I would do the same with. Either on cam or we would make vids for each other. Sadly though, she has moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back