Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why people always think that they have to lie to make people like them. It's driving me crazy. I mean doesn't the lying get hard to keep up with? And how do they expect a relationship to go beyond any other level then what it's at when everything is a lie. They lie about where they live who they live with, their jobs, who their friends are. How do they ever expect people to trust them or want to be with them? How could anyone trust them when at any moment what comes out of their mouths could be a lie and probably is.

Oh and honestly guy.... When you try to get a women to sleep with you and tell her that you wrote her a special poem all about her... don't fuck it up and have the last girl you gave it to name still in it then try to lie to them and tell them that it was another word for beautiful. Seriously are you fucking kidding me? It's one thing to be a player but another to so totally fail at it that you now potentially have the whole entire world laughing at you

whew... you know that did really help....

Some people are mean as a reaction, others because they enjoy causing hurt. Which one are you? Let me guess......................

Sometimes...I feel like such an embarrassment. :eek:

...feel blessed with the knowledge that no one who knows you ever felt embarrassed to say they did...

...I can't say the same thing, sweetie....so I speak from experiance...

I will talk to Mr. Spring and see if he will get the blooms to open early for you.

...:rose:...

...feel blessed with the knowledge that no one who knows you ever felt embarrassed to say they did...

...I can't say the same thing, sweetie....so I speak from experiance...

I will talk to Mr. Spring and see if he will get the blooms to open early for you.

...:rose:...

Thank you. :)

Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I'm still in my dreams :heart:

There is a woman on here that I would give anything to be with but she loves another and supposedly he loves her. From what I am reading here tonight I am beginning to wonder. I promised to stay away but if I find out she is hurt, no more.

...the scum is back....

There is a woman on here that I would give anything to be with but she loves another and supposedly he loves her. From what I am reading here tonight I am beginning to wonder. I promised to stay away but if I find out she is hurt, no more.

...post your idle threats to the kiddies down the street...if you want to try a threat on me, I'll be down there soon and I will gladly let you have the chance to do it to my face.

...don't make any more promises either...it is plain from your previous post you can't keep them...

...if her words were too nice, let me translate...Mind Your Own Business

..any questions, boy?

not really... well, I guess it is, inside my head. :eek:

elizabeth posted that she had seen "horton hears a who" and that line stuck in my head from a review that I read.

ahhhh....I am thinking of seeing that myself. Gotta love the nonsensical Suess.

ahhhh....I am thinking of seeing that myself. Gotta love the nonsensical Suess.

I remember seeing the cartoon on tv.... maybe the movie is good, too, but sometimes I wish they'd just leave well enough alone. here's what I've been wondering, tho... horton discovers whoville on a speck of dust or something, right? does that mean the grinch lives on that speck of dust, too? inquiring minds wanna know.

I remember seeing the cartoon on tv.... maybe the movie is good, too, but sometimes I wish they'd just leave well enough alone. here's what I've been wondering, tho... horton discovers whoville on a speck of dust or something, right? does that mean the grinch lives on that speck of dust, too? inquiring minds wanna know.

What an interesting concept. I would imagine then, yes, since he now lives in Whoville (at least he does every Christmas time). I just wonder whose speck of dust Horton lives on or do we live on for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back