Friends or incest - who initiate your lesbian lust ?

Hi Prasa,

I think I get what you are asking... culture has a lot to do with what you have access to when you get your first lesbian crush/arrousal/initiation. In my culture (not originally from the USA), homosexuality is taboo...not acknowledged, talked about... sometimes dangerous. My first arousal was for a caramel skinned friend and I initiated. She moved and so I continued with my sister. Now we don't talk about it or even acknowlodge that it happened. I am still 'in the closet', eventhough I'm in the USA. I still have those cultural obstacles in my head. Had a friend/boyfriend that I opened up to and he brought a woman to our bed one day... it was wonderful.

Hi Prasa,

I think I get what you are asking... culture has a lot to do with what you have access to when you get your first lesbian crush/arrousal/initiation. In my culture (not originally from the USA), homosexuality is taboo...not acknowledged, talked about... sometimes dangerous. My first arousal was for a caramel skinned friend and I initiated. She moved and so I continued with my sister. Now we don't talk about it or even acknowlodge that it happened. I am still 'in the closet', eventhough I'm in the USA. I still have those cultural obstacles in my head. Had a friend/boyfriend that I opened up to and he brought a woman to our bed one day... it was wonderful.
Prasa has pointed out that in his country, no woman has the luxury of living as a lesbian in the western way, all women must marry a man. It's an interesting thought-- how many of us could accept that, and what happens to women in his culture who really cannot abide having sex with a man? Suicide? Execution?

Nah - acid attacks if a woman refuses an offer of marriage, gang rapes: it is currently the fourth most dangerous country for women.... but it is a big country with four times the population of America and with a huge cultural diversity, so it is easy to pick out particular horrors. It is the biggest democracy in the world where women have been leading political figures. Different religions promote different rights for women, but the bottom line is the same as everywhere else - second class citizens.

But getting back to the OP - I can't help but think he is simply interested in some lascivious tales to fuel his over active imaginary. Maybe he's heard of the Scissors Sisters?

Prasa has pointed out that in his country, no woman has the luxury of living as a lesbian in the western way, all women must marry a man. It's an interesting thought-- how many of us could accept that, and what happens to women in his culture who really cannot abide having sex with a man? Suicide? Execution?

Stella ,
discretion is the way of life of lesbians in my country .
where there is a need for suicide or execution .

secrecy is enough !

you are wavering from my question of this thread into unasked , unneeded territory.

who initiate your lesbian lust . pl tell straightly ?

Nah - acid attacks if a woman refuses an offer of marriage, gang rapes: it is currently the fourth most dangerous country for women.... but it is a big country with four times the population of America and with a huge cultural diversity, so it is easy to pick out particular ohorrors. It is the biggest democracy in the world where women have been leading political figures. Different religions promote different rights for women, but the bottom line is the same as everywhere else - second class citizens.

But getting back to the OP - I can't help but think he is simply interested in some lascivious tales to fuel his over active imaginary. Maybe he's heard of the Scissors Sisters?

Sticky , your mind is stinking !
i am starting this thread for my and fellow freinds introspection of fetishes .
not for any lecture about any country !

cut out your crap ! shut up your mouth !

bullshit talkers dont have any right to term anyone as second class citizens .

crores and crores of people are treatd as slaves in your country for centuries on their color : such apartheid scoundrels dont deserve to talk !

i am starting this thread for my and fellow freinds introspection of fetishes . Fetishes - exactly. That's why you're pissing off so many people here in LGBT.

cut out your crap ! shut up your mouth !

bullshit talkers dont have any right to term anyone as second class citizens . No - I guess that's a male privilege huh?

crores and crores of people are treatd as slaves in your country for centuries on their color : such apartheid scoundrels dont deserve to talk !Yep... that's why they just keep swamping our border control.
But your right. Here's your question again. "How many girls first discovered their lesbian inner self by fapping their sister?"

Stella ,
discretion is the way of life of lesbians in my country .
where there is a need for suicide or execution .

secrecy is enough !

you are wavering from my question of this thread into unasked , unneeded territory.

who initiate your lesbian lust . pl tell straightly ?
I can't tell straightly, I'm bent.
:D

It is one of the most well hidden erotic truth !
i think both stands out 50 :50 but incest stands to have more possibilities .
how about your experiences ?

Let me ask you my dear boy. Is your heterosexual lust because you had a incestuous relationship with your sister?

It is one of the most well hidden erotic truth !
i think both stands out 50 :50 but incest stands to have more possibilities .
how about your experiences ?

well,i am not a lesbian,but i am bi and dont think that it had any thing to do with my incest,but who knows.but i do know he had a lot to do with me been courious about a lot of things once i had open that door.

well,i am not a lesbian,but i am bi and dont think that it had any thing to do with my incest,but who knows.but i do know he had a lot to do with me been courious about a lot of things once i had open that door.

pretty girl

Let me ask you my dear boy. Is your heterosexual lust because you had a incestuous relationship with your sister?

no !
we did have some moments of accidental watching of masturbation in teens , otherwise no real incest sex happened '!
but
since lesbians attracted me a lot . i am just curious to know its varaiances !

no !
we did have some moments of accidental watching of masturbation in teens , otherwise no real incest sex happened '!
but
since lesbians attracted me a lot . i am just curious to know its varaiances !

Exactly what part of "Go the fuck away, you pervy, piece of dog shit!" is confusing you?

The fact that some disgusting, str8, male, sicko is "attracted" is both disgusting and makes me sick to my stomach.

Exactly what part of "Go the fuck away, you pervy, piece of dog shit!" is confusing you?
Well, the command "Go" and the modifier "away" are hard for him to understand, as he has shown time and again. "You", the pronoun, might be something he has some comprehension of. "Pervy" is confusing to him, we have seen that already. "Piece" may not be comprehensible in this context. "Dog" is a pretty major insult, but "shit" is going to cause a hella lot of cognitive dissonance.

In conclusion, I would guess that he might be able to understand one word out of your entire sentence.

Well, the command "Go" and the modifier "away" are hard for him to understand, as he has shown time and again. "You", the pronoun, might be something he has some comprehension of. "Pervy" is confusing to him, we have seen that already. "Piece" may not be comprehensible in this context. "Dog" is a pretty major insult, but "shit" is going to cause a hella lot of cognitive dissonance.

In conclusion, I would guess that he might be able to understand one word out of your entire sentence.

LOL!

One word out of ten is a greater success ratio than I was expecting!

The fact that some disgusting, str8, male, sicko is "attracted" is both disgusting and makes me sick to my stomach.

You are sick to your stomach bec of your perverted mind which never knows to not read posts of your disliking .

you just go away from here creeping perverted stupid !
else .
try to get company from your co -author stella ,
and satisfy yourselves !

you both are sick , simply not have merits to reply back !

Atlast , sane sense prevailing here now !
come on , like minded friends :

Hi Prasa,

Finest candid reply dear !
cultute may be a thorn in our fetishes , but mind and cravings dont need or heed them !
your tryst are cute dr

no
i never had sex with my sister dear ! not dreamt it also.
we just happened to see masturbation moanings in night only .

that all

fantasy know no origin of country !
lesbian and gay are more prominent and legalized only in us , europe !
i

Um, no.

Sticky , your mind is stinking !
i am starting this thread for my and fellow freinds introspection of fetishes .

Here's the thing: just because you START a thread doesn't mean you OWN that thread. If somebody else decides they're not interested in your original question and they want to take the discussion in a different direction, they can do that.

Most lesbians have no interest in providing fap fodder to a straight guy, especially not in a forum that's primarily for GLBT folk. If you come here asking questions like that, you shouldn't be at all surprised when the discussion changes direction and blows back in your face.

At that point, you probably need to take your own advice:

You are sick to your stomach bec of your perverted mind which never knows to not read posts of your disliking .

Um, no.

Here's the thing: just because you START a thread doesn't mean you OWN that thread. If somebody else decides they're not interested in your original question and they want to take the discussion in a different direction, they can do that.

Most lesbians have no interest in providing fap fodder to a straight guy, especially not in a forum that's primarily for GLBT folk. If you come here asking questions like that, you shouldn't be at all surprised when the discussion changes direction and blows back in your face.

At that point, you probably need to take your own advice:

i never boasted as i am owning this thread and all are free to come and post their views.
but they should not dictate what i should post or not . it is fine thin line between making others toeing your line or expressing freely your views.

if anyone not liked the content of any thread, tell it and leave it but they should bully the thread starter to their liking .

am i clear ?

am i clear ?

As the Ganges during rainy season.

Have you considered befriending Google Translate? Could be the best friend you ever make.

google-translate-tamil.png

Back