Newish to lit, figured I'd introduce myself...

Hello,

I have been a lurker on lit on and off for a few years, mostly reading stories and browsing the forum once in a while. I had joined lit as a member a couple of years ago to comment on a couple of threads but wasn’t around for long and have not been back since. I’ve rejoined lit in the hopes of posting some stories of my own and becoming more involved in the community.

I’m 25 and a virgin. Partially by choice, partially by circumstance. I’ve always been quite a sexual person, which makes my virginity kind of a paradox. I’m bisexual, mildly non-vanilla in my interests. I find that I teeter between being shy and being blunt when it comes to talking to others about sex, the shyness coming from my lack of personal experience, the bluntness coming from years of being exposed to things having to do with sex on the internet.

I enjoy learning a little about everything, especially science, history, geography, cultures. I love to laugh and word play, though my sense of humour is often quite dark and… non-pc (think Ricky Gervais and Tim Minchin.) I consider reptiles and amphibians to be cuter than puppies and kittens (don’t tell my cats), I like to guess where people are from based on their accents, or where their last names come from.

I am very unhappy with how I look, though I am not particularly self conscious. I just… accept that I look how I look, although I don’t like it. I’d like to start fighting to change that by sharing some pictures of myself…

tumblr_p9y44lGF1S1xn82neo1_400.jpg

tumblr_p9y44lGF1S1xn82neo3_400.jpg

tumblr_p9y44lGF1S1xn82neo5_400.jpg

Last edited:
You need to take down the underage stuff. Against the rules.

Hello,

I have been a lurker on lit on and off for a few years, mostly reading stories and browsing the forum once in a while. I had joined lit as a member a couple of years ago to comment on a couple of threads but wasn’t around for long and have not been back since. I’ve rejoined lit in the hopes of posting some stories of my own and becoming more involved in the community.

I’m 25 and a virgin. Partially by choice, partially by circumstance. I’ve always been quite a sexual person, which makes my virginity kind of a paradox. I’m bisexual, mildly non-vanilla in my interests. I find that I teeter between being shy and being blunt when it comes to talking to others about sex, the shyness coming from my lack of personal experience, the bluntness coming from years of being exposed to things having to do with sex on the internet.

I enjoy learning a little about everything, especially science, history, geography, cultures. I love to laugh and word play, though my sense of humour is often quite dark and… non-pc (think Ricky Gervais and Tim Minchin.) I consider reptiles and amphibians to be cuter than puppies and kittens (don’t tell my cats), I like to guess where people are from based on their accents, or where their last names come from.

I am very unhappy with how I look, though I am not particularly self conscious. I just… accept that I look how I look, although I don’t like it. I’d like to start fighting to change that by sharing some pictures of myself…

Welcome to Lit and yes you have a very nice ass! Keep going you rock:)

Thank you for posting such lovely pics if your lovely butt. I can't wait to see more of you.

And what an introduction, welcome!

Thank you!:D

Welcome! And I agree with Jwing, what an introduction.

Glad you enjoyed my little debut X)

Welcome to Lit and yes you have a very nice ass! Keep going you rock:)

Haha, thank you, both my ass and I appreciate the compliment!:rose:

Wow what a intro and what a body that ass is amazing

Thanks!!:D

Thank you for posting such lovely pics if your lovely butt. I can't wait to see more of you.

Both me and my lovely butt thank you! lol I think the encouragement may cause me to post some more later on!:D

Here's hoping you post more, a lot more :rose: :devil:

Warning your PM box is gonna fill up fast as people discover that ass and the panty free way you keep it. ::p:

Last edited:
Hello,

Welcome, I hope you grace us with more photos of that fine body

Great intro, nice to see you have come out of the shadows and into the Lit! I mean the light!! I hope your shyness will dissipate over time of being here!!
So far by checking out that beautiful tush and not sure what the rest of ya looks like, but I’d say so far you’re looking good!! You have a fine looking tush!!

Gorgeous intro and pics, welcome and enjoy your thread, :heart:

Good introduction, beautiful arse, if the rest of you is the same, then you have nothing to worry about.

Here's hoping you post more, a lot more :rose: :devil:

Warning your PM box is gonna fill up fast as people discover that ass and the panty free way you keep it. ::p:

Hahaha! I'd almost forgotten that other post, for a second I was wondering how you knew about thay XD

Welcome back then S and M, Great ass by the way.

O_O... it seems I did not think this user name as thoroughly as I maybe should have XD Thanks for the praise though :)

Welcome, I hope you grace us with more photos of that fine body

Thank you!! All in due time!:rose:

An amazingly sexy ass

:eek: Thank you, you made it blush!

Great intro! Love it.

Thank you!

Great intro, nice to see you have come out of the shadows and into the Lit! I mean the light!! I hope your shyness will dissipate over time of being here!!
So far by checking out that beautiful tush and not sure what the rest of ya looks like, but I’d say so far you’re looking good!! You have a fine looking tush!!

Thank you, I'm usually a night owl with a slight resentment towards sunshine and bright lights, but I gotta say, this is nice! The rest of me is not up to my standards but I'm working on it. Glad you're enjoying the look of me so far though :eek:

Gorgeous intro and pics, welcome and enjoy your thread, :heart:

Thank you. You've got a lovely form!:rose:

Hopefully we’ll be able to see the rest of you... I know we’re always harder on ourselves the most!!! Enjoy your day!!

Hello,

By the look of those first pictures you look pretty damn good. If you dont like your body im pretty sure i would ( also like pretty much everyone here)
Welcome to a thread hoping you keep posting.
FFx

Well I don't know what about your own looks you don't like, but that ass is amazing.

Wonderful introduction. From what I see, you have nothing to be unhappy about. That is one glorious booty. But take your time, relax, and enjoy yourself. I think you'll like it here. :)

Back