Black woman White man interracial group

Upstate NY

Any lovely black/mixed ladies in the Albany/Schenectady area or within 2 hours or so? I'm a 21 yo white guy looking for a nice passionate experience. Pleasing the woman is at least half the pleasure for me, so I love eating pussy and sucking nipples as long as it takes.

29/BW/Texas

I am a long time lurker and super shy. I am curvy, dominican, and black. I have only been with white guys and that's all I am attracted too. Just looking to chat and see where it goes :heart:

Always had fantasies for black women. Now in couple with one and she is wonderful and i love her

29/BW/Texas

I am a long time lurker and super shy. I am curvy, dominican, and black. I have only been with white guys and that's all I am attracted too. Just looking to chat and see where it goes :heart:

well dominican, would love to chat with an interesting black lady like yourself, I find women of color are much more sensual, looking forward to chat and see where our kinks take us
Sargent kink

Hey guys,
Been reading and listening on lit for years and thought I'd give the personals a try. I'm really in to cum, facials, and giving and receiving oral. Plus sex in interesting places where we might get caught ;) Anyone wanna chat about any of those things?
LOL a very interesting topic, have had a few experiences, with almost getting caught, and one where we did, would love to talk slutty
Sargentkink

I lost my virginity in my early 20s to a black woman who I dated in high school (but never had sex with her then).

Rainy autumn day. Finally had a few days straight of cooler weather. I love the changing of the seasons.

Too bad I'll be working. lol

It is getting very chilly in how upper midwest. Anyone have some leads on a gorgeous cuddler like chelle? :)

out of the shadows

29/BW/Texas

Nice to see you pop out of the shadows...sorry I missed you!

I suspect that you've had your share of PM's by now, but if you are still looking for someone to chat with let me know!:)

Back