Thick Thighs Save Lives

nude-girls-with-thick-thighs.jpg

Ohhhh...I'm cuuuuummmmiiinnnngggg!!!

Ohhhh...Ohhhh...Ohhhh...Ohhhh...Mmm-mmm...

Sorry...I just shot my load all over my tablet! (Good thing it's a virtual keyboard!)

This absolutely SPECTACULAR goddess may just be THE most BEAUTIFUL woman I have EVER seen!!! I know I've said this in a few previous posts regarding beautifully built ladies, BUT...if I could be a woman (and, Oh! How I wish I were!), THIS is EXACTLY the woman I would want to be!!!

Her sweet and lovely face simply sets off the delicious lushness and curves of that wonderful body...ample breasts...a soft, mature belly...delightfully thick legs...big, soft thighs...and the most exquisitely W-I-D-E round hips I have ever seen! Those luscious hips are "to die for"!!! Even a pair of sweet little sexy feet!!! A perfect woman...a true GODDESS!!! 💖

Now, lots of men AND women can say all they want about how this sweet gal is just too big. BUT! Here's what I KNOW! If this delicious babe wears a sweet little bikini to the beach and let's it be known she's available for hot, wet fun, there will be guys LINED UP at her door, 24/7!!! 😘

Love thick thighs, always have. instant turn on when I see thick gal wearing high heels and tight pants or short skirt.

Yes...Yes...YES!!!

Love thick thighs, always have. instant turn on when I see thick gal wearing high heels and tight pants or short skirt.

You and I are on the same wavelength on THAT!!!

I especially LOVE to note that so many thick gals have sweet, tiny feet AND that many of them wear very sexy high heels and look GREAT in them!!! 💖

Also LOVE seeing thick girls wearing skin tight black leggings and, of course, in short skirts, as well! 😋

You and I are on the same wavelength on THAT!!!

I especially LOVE to note that so many thick gals have sweet, tiny feet AND that many of them wear very sexy high heels and look GREAT in them!!! 💖

Also LOVE seeing thick girls wearing skin tight black leggings and, of course, in short skirts, as well! 😋

Looks like we have many things in common.

Bt41QzxCUAACLZr.jpg

I think that all body types have their own beauty, but I have a fondness for thick thighs! I think they look so womanly and inviting. I may be biased since I have thicker thighs, but I was inspired to celebrate them this morning so here ya go.:kiss:

now thats nicccccce!!:D

Bt41QzxCUAACLZr.jpg

I think that all body types have their own beauty, but I have a fondness for thick thighs! I think they look so womanly and inviting. I may be biased since I have thicker thighs, but I was inspired to celebrate them this morning so here ya go.:kiss:

You are not alone. I prefer thick for I found there is such as a thing as too skinny as too fat. But thick is sexy. Plus when I am eating a thick woman to orgasm as she is cumming I am known to bite her thighs which seems to increase the intensity of the orgasm.

I'd like to find the right words...

Ugh. I was recently told I have thick thighs. I know it was a compliment, I know it's true, I just don't like the phrase.

How about "soft" or "round," instead of the word "thick"? I'd like to find the best word to describe the "better" thighs that so many of us love! Do "big" or "large" work at all for you?

I like to make my comments read like the adoring compliments I intend them to be! 💋

I'm serious about this, too! Thanks! 🌹😊

Back